The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

HOW Safe is Ivermectin?

Started by caskur, August 29, 2023, 05:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 29, 2023, 09:00:20 PMwe were NEVER told the vaccine was a preventative, we were told if you were vaccinated you were less likely to go to hospital and you were less likely to die.
Well you mightn't have been in the habit of paying attention to the media at the time, I was and I distinctively recall it being called a "vaccination" which was "100% safe and effective". This was repeated ad nauseum on all the mainstream outlets for months on end at a time when the term "vaccination" was synonymous with "immunization".

We were told we would not catch it if we were vaccinated. That is the textbook definition of a preventative. And when the infection rates among the vaccinated became too much of a bugbear, then and only then did the narrative shift to tales of reduced symptoms, less chance of mortality, less chance of hospital stays etc. Which also proved to be a load of complete bullshit in many cases with hospitals and clinics refusing to admit the un-jabbed... for anything... while people openly called for them to die horribly.

The dictionary definition of "vaccine" was also amended somewhere around this time to accommodate the ineffectiveness of the clot shots.

Now, you might contest you don't (or won't) remember all of this, I'm not phazed how you choose to proceed because I remember it all going down, particularly the insanely illogical hoops we as a species were supposed to jump through to eliminate this pathogen. My recollection of the chain of events do not hinge on the imperfect testimony of others, I've clipped enough videos regarding this topic over the last three years, including that "gotcha" moment when your own prime mincer declared on ABC-TV that the Australian Government had no intention of subsidizing anyone who had an adverse reaction to the shots which were at the time being touted as "100% safe and effective" 24/7. I also have a clip of the then opposition leader (later elected the current prime mincer) saying the PM of the day wasn't being effective enough and that his party would go even harder... on the vaccines, the lockdowns, the mandates (which six months previously had been dismissed as "conspiracy theory"), covid passports (also at one time a conspiracy theory)... the whole deal. I also saw how certain of our number seemed to get a free pass on all of this... and stirke me lucky, they were the ones hectoring us the loudest to go get our "totally your choice to take" vaccines so we could go back to the freedoms of pre-covid 2019.

All bullshit of course, but I remember it all the same. As do others. You don't? Maybe you've got some of those newfangled stringy clots in your hippocampus, I dunno.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: caskur on August 30, 2023, 04:43:55 AMThat is OK avatar_Frood, I also ignore most of your under-researched rubbish on your alternative paranoid sites.

I laugh when you reject the truth.

I fear for K's life...
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on August 30, 2023, 05:52:51 AMI fear for K's life...
I don't. Everyone should enjoy the right to drive themselves to Hell in their own handcart.

Quote from: Herman on August 29, 2023, 09:42:12 PMI aint worried about the jabs I got. But, they sure as hell do not prevent folks from getting the rona and that is what we paid billions and billions for.
And isn't it just too precious that these alleged vaccines, paid for with your tax dollars, are things you don't own the right of insoection to and likely never will?

Quote from: caskur on August 29, 2023, 10:08:11 PMIvermectin's purpose is for worming horses. That is what it is for.
The veterinary variety of Ivermectin, sure. And as I said earlier, if you are stupid enough to take that version, then you deserve what you get.

Put down your fixation on the horse dewormers and pay attention; there has been Ivermectin for humans since 1988. It has been used to treat River Blindness (Onchocerciasis), threadworms, elephantitis, hookworm and scabies, among other maladies. It has previously been recognized as instrumental in promoting community health and has far fewer side effects than most drugs, all factors which led to it's chief researchers being awarded a Nobel Prize for it in 2016.

And as DSM points out, having shown such promise in dealing with Covid, a roadblock in the way of dickheads like Pfizer rushing untested pseudo-treatments to market under an emergency use authorization. Because (and Pfizer have openly admitted to this) actual testing of their mRNA treatments is for all intents and purposes non-existant. They've admitted this in at least one European Union medical inquiry of which I am aware, the cynic in me says they were thumbing their noses at the EU in the sure knowledge that governments the world over have indemnified them from any and all prosecution arising from the "vaccine injured".

But if you were getting all your talking points from ABC News 24 then I'm not surprised you were unaware.

The clot shot is for humans to cure their covid infestation quicker and stop them dying was the theory and apparently it is now a fact. Percentage of deaths by covid in Australia is now .4%.....we are all vaccinated.
[/quote]
No, you aren't. I know a number of Aussies who refuse point blank to get it, I also know or more who regret getting the shots and who have refused point blank to continue with the boosters. They are considered "unvaxxed" by your government because of this.

Finding the exact numbers of these is difficult, because your own government is no longer publishing the numbers.Strange, they were very keen to publish them a couple of years back, it's almost like they're... hiding something.

Quote from: Herman on August 29, 2023, 10:55:16 PMI remember they stopped giving the AZ vaccine to a lot of age groups in Canada because too many folks were dying from blood clots.

If caskur is going to give credit to big pharma for something they did not do and that is save lives, then she should hold those same corporatist scumbags responsible for the deaths their bullshit vaccines caused.
She won't. For whatever decent qualities you might care to attribute to Sackur, she is a rather vain and arrogant creature at times and loath to admit error or having been hoodwinked. Her pride is far too consuming to afford her a fair and balanced approach to many topics - this is one of them.

She desperately wants you to agree that the people who have convinced her to damage herself have everyone's best interests at heart, that they are Mother Theresa types and not George Soros styled vermin. And she is not above grand sweeping airclaims or even outright falsehoods to effect that.

Quote from: Herman on August 30, 2023, 12:55:07 AMThat too. But, they made a lot of money from it. I suppose I should not complaim. The old lady and I saw our pharma stocks soar.

And don't remind me about masking. That along with the denial of lab leaks, the ineffectiveness of the scam vaccines was another lie were told.
Masks were more counterproductive than anything. How many maskurbators do you know that were observing proper mask hygiene... changing them every ten to fifteen minutes so they weren't breathing in all those germs multiplying in the breath-moistened fibres? About zero?

And lest we forget, the whole Gain Of Function - the research into viruses jumping species - was being conducted on American soil until scientific outcry forced O'Bummer to offshore it all to a certain biolab beginning with the letter "W" that he and a few other familiar faces had a financial interest in.

Quote from: caskur on August 30, 2023, 02:20:38 AMI know you think you are trying to humour me but at your age you need to take this seriously...

I also take zinc, vit C and D3 everyday.

The pain at the top of my lungs was the worst pain I ever had.

My variety of covid was Omicron.
Ah, the mildest variant. Pretty sure that's the variety that was doing the rounds when I had my last dalliance with the coronavirus. A little fatigue, a splitting headache for a day and some mild congestion for a couple of days.

The RAT tests I took claimed it was covid. I didn't bother with the PCR test, not after people had used it to determine that covid was alive and well and living in bottles of Coca-Cola.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

I got the J&J shot and didn't have an issue.

My ex got the Pfizer shot...both rounds...and had weird heart issues for a year afterwards. He would just become tachycardic out of nowhere.

I won't let my soulmate get it. But I'm pretty extra on keeping germs out of the house because his MS medication lowers his immune system and if he dies ill have to kill myself. We all do our best to guard against any viruses over here.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 30, 2023, 05:46:16 AMWell you mightn't have been in the habit of paying attention to the media at the time, I was and I distinctively recall it being called a "vaccination" which was "100% safe and effective".

Not in Australia. Our Health Minister said up to 5 in 1,000,000 would die of adverse reactions from vaccinations and that was a perfectly acceptable risk.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

World-o-meter has the stats...

No place on Earth beats our stats for the least deaths.

We  did the right thing.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on August 30, 2023, 09:25:12 AMNot in Australia. Our Health Minister said up to 5 in 1,000,000 would die of adverse reactions from vaccinations and that was a perfectly acceptable risk.
Our Patty Hajdu, our Health Minister made a similar false claim too. Something like 100,000 Canadians suffered adverse affects from being jabbed with totally useless vaccines. It was criminal.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on August 30, 2023, 02:28:36 AMit was not being worked on in less than year... I know you are too lazy to read posts .... the vaccine was being worked on for 10 years by Prof. Gilbert.

Just Ggoogle her before you go any further.

How could this Professor be working on vaccine for Covid 19 years before Covid 19 was engineered in a Chinese lab?

Think these things through, Cas.

If you're talking about the development of MRNA biotech, that's Frankenstein shit and I'd never inject a substance into my bloodstream that actually recombines my own RNA.  My RNA is just fine.  My gene line has been evolving it for millions of years and I don't think it's a good idea to have it tweaked by something that comes out of a pharma lab.

DKG

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 30, 2023, 12:15:39 PMHow could this Professor be working on vaccine for Covid 19 years before Covid 19 was engineered in a Chinese lab?

Think these things through, Cas.
Obviously.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 30, 2023, 09:25:12 AMNot in Australia.

Yes in Australia. New Zealand too. Germany, France, England, Canada, the US... the media of all these countries were all engaging in the same blatant lying, "I saw it with my own two eyes" as the song goes. "100% safe and effective" was a universal lie told in all these jurisdictions and you could barely go five minutes without hearing it. It was a co-ordinated narrative that was getting pumped out, in your case on every news outlet on your "free to air" television stations (ABC, SBS, Seven, Nine and Ten networks), radio stations and largely Murdoch dominated printed media.

Quote from: caskur on August 30, 2023, 09:25:12 AMOur Health Minister said up to 5 in 1,000,000 would die of adverse reactions from vaccinations and that was a perfectly acceptable risk.
Then by definition it isn't "100% safe" now, is it? And for what it's worth, there are worse things than dying suddenly from adverse reactions. When I think of all the pain and suffering these "100% safe and effective" jabs have wrought, I have to ask myself just what effect your leaders were chasing. It certainly wasn't making you healthy, that much is clear.

For part of my childhood I grew up in a place called Frankston, a suburb of Melbourne, a few doors up from Greg Hunt's nephew. The nephew was my brother's age, a nice enough kid, if a little loud due to partial deafness resulting from menengitis as a toddler. By contrast his uncle was a total cunt, a slimy sociopathic slug who saw nothing wrong with any action that advanced his own personal benefit. I'm not surprised he went into politics quite frankly.

I don't know a million people, I certainly don't lay claim to knowing the 25 million Australia boasts. How is it then that of the Australians that I do know, practically every second or third of them has a tale to tell of debilitating injuries, either to themselves or a loved one? And I'm not talking mild headaches or injection owwies here, I'm talking things like nervous system maladies, sudden and virulent onset of cognitive impairment, cardiac infarctions, loss of energy, loss of one or more senses... the list goes on.

Like you, not every one of them is prepared to lay the cause at the feet of the jab. Shane Warne certainly wasn't, he was quite adamant about the efficacy of the jabs and used his pulpit as a famous Australian cricketer to coach others into the jabs and mock, scorn and misrepresent those that exercised their "option" to remain unjabbed. Dead within a week of his booster shot. Cause of death ruled as Atherosclerosis. Weird, he wasn't showing any symptoms of it in the weeks prior and the media was quick to assure everyone the jabs had nothing whatsoever to do with his untimely end. Okay, he was 52. I was 52 at the time, nowhere near as active as him physically and I sure as hell partied a damn sight harder than he in my time, especially in the area of trendy chemical amusement aid. Smoked like a bloody chimney well into my forties until I switched to vaping exclusively, didn't (and still don't) watch my diet. Then again I also don't subject myself to medical experiments. Maybe there's a lesson to be learned by my example. A lesson that pricks like Greg Hunt would prefer that you didn't, not if it affects his pharmaceutical lobby's bottom line.

"Perfectly acceptable risks" aside, Australia's 0.4% mortalitly rate which you cited is a damn sight higher than the 0.03% Covid mortality rate it was enjoying prior to the "vaccine" rollouts. So much for Australia "doing the Right Thing", a "pandemic" that was claiming less lives than your annual road toll, but your government was certainly not going to let that stop them. Now on aggregate your country is weaker and more likely to die from the pinko pox than in previous years, your economy is in tatters and you have a subset of lunatics wandering your streets and malls that think wearing a magic talisman over their moosh is going to save them.

That's not quite the "return to 2019" promise that I was sold with the "two weeks to flatten the curve". Our leaders lied us into this bullshit and you want to cheer them?

- Biggie Smiles

deadskinmask

Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Dove on August 30, 2023, 08:20:34 AMI got the J&J shot and didn't have an issue.

My ex got the Pfizer shot...both rounds...and had weird heart issues for a year afterwards. He would just become tachycardic out of nowhere.
I wanted to ask you actually, what you think of the practice of mixing viral vector treatments with mRNA ones. It never made a lot of sense to me that would even be a thing - maybe choosing one or the other, but not mixing the two. Please assume for the purposes of your answer that I already have a passing knowledge of the difference between the introduction of deactivated viral material and the introduction of agents that rewrite an organism's cells to mimic the viral material.

I have a relative in Australia who for their two shot regimen had an AZ followed by a Pfizer over the course of a month. No problems were immediately evident, however when the boosters were rolled out six months later they experienced a cognitive decline which within three months reduced their mental faculties to that of a three year old immediately following their first Pfizer booster. I'd never heard of a case of such rapid onset of dementia. This was prior to Pfizer admitting it was one of the possible side effects from their treatment too.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: DKG on August 30, 2023, 09:40:09 AMOur Patty Hajdu, our Health Minister made a similar false claim too. Something like 100,000 Canadians suffered adverse affects from being jabbed with totally useless vaccines. It was criminal.

What degrees of "adverse" affects? A sore arm doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

no 100,000 Australians suffered "adverse" affects, so I call your claim flat out bullshit.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 30, 2023, 12:15:39 PMHow could this Professor be working on vaccine for Covid 19 years before Covid 19 was engineered in a Chinese lab?

go back and read what Prof. said and how she did it.... you know the latest covid is SARS 2 we already had SAR 1 20 YEARS ago. So vaccines were already been worked on.

QuoteThink these things through, Cas.

If you're talking about the development of MRNA biotech, that's Frankenstein shit and I'd never inject a substance into my bloodstream that actually recombines my own RNA.  My RNA is just fine.  My gene line has been evolving it for millions of years and I don't think it's a good idea to have it tweaked by something that comes out of a pharma lab.

before covid vaccines over 5,000,000 humans immune systems failed them... probably more than, 5,000,000. Do you want to rely on your immuune system getting a belt of tetanus (bacterial infection) or Malaia (viral) in your blood?... I am on my smart TV so I can't C&P so you are just going to have to read them.

you need to think it through... I saw the Prof. interviewed and praised for the work she did and the articles I posted on pages here before this one, Prof. Gilbet explains HOW SHE DID IT working on the vaccine for 10 years NOT as you people here think it was done.

I don't want to lose you. The more people in my real life I have seen have no adverse affects from the shots, the more confident and comfortable I am about them stopping you going to hospital and/or dying.

Research the inventer not the detractors.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

So getting back to a question I asked, how many people survived (or died even) treating themselves with Ivermectin?

:crampe:

- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview