The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

HOW Safe is Ivermectin?

Started by caskur, August 29, 2023, 05:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2023, 01:17:02 AMSame with Relenza during the swine flu hoax of 2009ish.... you had to start snorting it the moment you were coming down with the SV or it wasn't as effective.

Don't mind Caskur... she gets her talking points straight from the Australian fuckwits in power via the Australian Broadcasting Corporation...(ABC) or as I like to call it, the Australian Bullshitting Corporation..

Elderly people with mental decline love getting their info from the ABC...  :facepalm:  :crampe:
The ABC, CBC, BBC, the middle b is for bullshit.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

They all maligned anyone of us who asked for more information before the experimental jabs, or found some credible sources during the roll-out's....

It's amazing to me still that in some localities, a woman 6-9 months pregnant can get an easy last minute abortion because of "my body, my choice" mantras... but the moment a singular life...an adult person says "no thanks, not for me or my children", the mob goes crazy.

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Wow...

3? what? 4 :crazy: in a row,...

now I know why they want the net censored. It's to control the  :crazy:  to stop spreading BS.

from now on, you're are on your ownz.

don't worry, KU Medical Centre's research isn't true  :Doh2: , Thiel, Herman and Frood have done their own controlled medical studies.... follow them over a cliff with the other Lemmings Dove.

:deadplace:

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2023, 02:07:59 AMThey all maligned anyone of us who asked for more information before the experimental jabs, or found some credible sources during the roll-out's....

It's amazing to me still that in some localities, a woman 6-9 months pregnant can get an easy last minute abortion because of "my body, my choice" mantras... but the moment a singular life...an adult person says "no thanks, not for me or my children", the mob goes crazy.

nothing what you said in this deplorable post has anything to do with the topic of this thread which is about Ivermectin.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on August 31, 2023, 02:43:53 AMnothing what you said in this deplorable post has anything to do with the topic of this thread which is about Ivermectin.

You need more ABC infusions... before you teeter into the abyss of rationality..
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 30, 2023, 09:33:46 PMI followed world-0-meter which started at 14% fatality going off their old SARS 1 then it started dropping considerably to 4 %,... then 2% And it Frood who alerted me it was under 1% so I checked and it at .4%.
And I sent it to him when the Covid deaths in Australia were running at 0.03%

Quote from: caskur on August 30, 2023, 09:33:46 PMMy government as you call them, you ridiculous clown, followed the medical advice.
Which, you porridge-brained spastic, was as follows: knuckle down and sell this scaredemic to our liking and we probably won't use our flex to get you kicked out of office in disgrace for the skeletons in your closet.

Quote from: caskur on August 30, 2023, 09:33:46 PMThis virus had NOTHING to do with the government... Anyone's government... ffs!~
Gullible lying fuckwit.

Quote from: caskur on August 30, 2023, 09:33:46 PMYou think Ivermectin is a cure!!!!  :s_laugh:
You have no idea what I think, any time I tell you it goes in one ear and out the other with you.

FWIW, I'm not the only one who's noticed.

Quote from: caskur on August 30, 2023, 09:33:46 PMYou are ridiculous haggerling over .1%...  :crampe:
You are too retarded to notice you missed a decimal place. 0.03% versus your 0.4%.

Tell me, was it worth the price hikes, product shortages and the devaluation of your savings to drive the death totals up thirteen-fold*? I sure hope so.

* - not counting all the people who died from other causes as a result of not being able to get to hospital bescause Spooky-Wu-Flu
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Dove on August 31, 2023, 12:13:58 AMI really don't feel comfortable with the MRNA shots at all. So I'm even weird about mixing them.

I won't get it and I don't want anyone I love getting it ...even mixing it.
Yeah well... I wondered, thanks for being candid. There have been multipronged treatments for various other diseases of course, though they are usually to be found when treating a disease, not preventing it. At least AFAIK. I strongly suspected shenanigans were afoot when government agencies started pushing multiple untested products. Then there were all those leaks from places like J&J and Pfizer... top scientists admitting it was for fiscal reasons and not public health. I can honestly say I was not surprised in the slightest.

You would think such admissions would be headline news, but I can almost guarantee you that people like Caskur have never seen them even mentioned in passing on their cherished "news" outlets.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

I like Caskur as a person, but I would never accept ANY advice on ANYTHING that she's offering just like I don't listen to toddlers on what they want to eat or where they'd like to dine out.

:pardon:
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

shes a fuckin idiot.... just like seamonkey.... she thinks shes "cornered the market" on truth and theres nothing you can say that will change her mind.... theres no point trying to discuss anything with her.... shes locked in.... even when she knows shes not right, she'll cling to her position.... because as long as she can maintain the illusion for herself, she doesn't have to admit shes fuckin wrong.... and THATS whats really important to her....

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 31, 2023, 06:13:54 AMYeah well... I wondered, thanks for being candid. There have been multipronged treatments for various other diseases of course, though they are usually to be found when treating a disease, not preventing it. At least AFAIK. I strongly suspected shenanigans were afoot when government agencies started pushing multiple untested products. Then there were all those leaks from places like J&J and Pfizer... top scientists admitting it was for fiscal reasons and not public health. I can honestly say I was not surprised in the slightest.

You would think such admissions would be headline news, but I can almost guarantee you that people like Caskur have never seen them even mentioned in passing on their cherished "news" outlets.

I'm definitely far from being any sort of expert but anything the government and media push that hard should be met with the toughest scrutiny because they are never that concerned with OUR benefit and well being.

It was always about control and money.  I dont think they intentionally want to kill us...they just don't care if they do.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2023, 04:28:53 AMYou need more ABC infusions... before you teeter into the abyss of rationality..

You need to read the updates about the ineffectual horse worming drug Ivermection and how absolutely useless it is fighting covid infection.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2023, 07:48:13 AMMeh... that's the elderly in general.

You are classed as elderly short stuff...

Nobody should listen to your paranoia either.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 31, 2023, 05:06:22 AMAnd I sent it to him when the Covid deaths in Australia were running at 0.03%

Because clown the nation is fully vaccinated AND ANTIVIRILS ARE BEING GIVEN TO THE MOST VULNERABLE...

So of course people are dying at a very low percentage... the vaccine and antivirals are working.

:facepalm:

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 31, 2023, 07:22:10 AMshes a fuckin idiot.... just like seamonkey.... she thinks shes "cornered the market" on truth and theres nothing you can say that will change her mind.... theres no point trying to discuss anything with her.... shes locked in.... even when she knows shes not right, she'll cling to her position.... because as long as she can maintain the illusion for herself, she doesn't have to admit shes fuckin wrong.... and THATS whats really important to her....

I definitely think you are one person who should be a test monkey for Ivermectin.

A flat earther like you is the perfect candidate for a Ivermectin trial.

Ps, I am never fucking wrong!!!
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview