The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Leftist Lounge: meme spam away, Seamajor welcome too

Started by DKG, November 27, 2023, 01:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Seamajor? Always....

I live in his destitute third world fleeing brain 24/7..
Blahhhhhh...

Seamajor1

Frood

You live in abject squalor because you couldn't afford to remain in California...
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

With the tax policies in effect there, can anyone truly "live" in Commiefornia?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on December 08, 2023, 09:35:38 PMTransgender fags with garbage bags seem to to do very well...
Rich celebrities, rich democRAT politicians, and the homeless who use San Fagdisco's streets for shitters.

Adolf Oliver Bush

This must be some new obscure definition of "living"" I wasn't previously aware of...
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 08, 2023, 09:53:39 PMThis must be some new obscure definition of "living"" I wasn't previously aware of...
You have to be a prog or homeless or a shoplifter.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on December 08, 2023, 09:55:31 PMYou have to be a prog or homeless or a shoplifter.
I could be all three, I still wouldn't call it "living".

"Existing" sure, but "living"?

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 08, 2023, 10:00:23 PMI could be all three, I still wouldn't call it "living".

"Existing" sure, but "living"?
I think old Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Stressand are living large. Lazy shoplifters? They probably think they got it good because they aint going to jail.

Seamajor1

I have a beautiful sailboat I stay aboard when I'm in NorCal, in an awesome marina.I live in a beautiful home in CR. Need photos.

Seamajor1

Quote from: Frood on December 08, 2023, 07:16:09 PMYou live in abject squalor because you couldn't afford to remain in California...

DD I'm not like you. You well know.

Frood

Quote from: Seamajor1 on December 09, 2023, 08:07:56 AMDD I'm not like you. You well know.

Of course you aren't.

I live in a 1st world country. You live in the 3rd world.

You are nothing like me.
Blahhhhhh...

Seamajor1

Frood

I don't care for delinquent geriatric paedos who fled to the 3rd world for little kids and cheap living... so...
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview