Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Winner Winner x 2 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

I guess that means Polish jokes from now on will make them look smarter.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Herman

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 20, 2024, 10:42:29 PMI guess that means Polish jokes from now on will make them look smarter.
Poles are shrewd fuckers. And because they aint following Western Europe's open borders, the joke is on everybody else.

Lokmar

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on June 21, 2024, 12:09:17 AMIts a helluva world where the Polocks are the fukin smart ones!!!!

I don't think Poland is doing anything wrong.

They're just interested in self-preservation.

Even Trudeau slammed the door shut on Afghan refugees.

But like Poland, he opened the welcome mat for Ukrainian refugees.

I respect the Ukrainiianns. At least they're fighting and dying for their freedom. But the USA shoved $1 trillion or more into Afghanistan, and they gave it all to the enemy to kill American and NATO soldiers.

I have no sympathy for Afghanistan nor its people.
They didn't fight hard enough for their freedom so dictatorship by Taliban is what they get. But at least Ukraine puts up a fight.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

knows things

Only because they are slaves to the globalists. They could have put up the same kind of fight against the west as Afghanistan did, at least any potential dictators they might have ended up with would be speaking their language.

Instead (and like Gaza) they are getting bombed into rubble, entire generations of their able bodied men slaughtered in the hopes of weakening the Russians before the NATO troops swoop in and similarly fail in the task. Because last I checked, the Russians were still gaining ground, even going as far as to thumb their noses at the US and her allies by dispatching subs to Cuba.

There is much you do not know, young padawan. And that's kinda disturbing, considering people like myself recognise there are yet substantial gaps in the things we ourselves know, yet you do not.

Frood

Quote from: JOE on June 21, 2024, 01:06:59 AMI don't think Poland is doing anything wrong.

They're just interested in self-preservation.

Even Trudeau slammed the door shut on Afghan refugees.

But like Poland, he opened the welcome mat for Ukrainian refugees.

I respect the Ukrainiianns. At least they're fighting and dying for their freedom. But the USA shoved $1 trillion or more into Afghanistan, and they gave it all to the enemy to kill American and NATO soldiers.

I have no sympathy for Afghanistan nor its people.
They didn't fight hard enough for their freedom so dictatorship by Taliban is what they get. But at least Ukraine puts up a fight.

Ukrainian elections have been suspended, press gangs roam the streets snapping up men and boys, churches shut down and leaders placed in prison or house arrest, authorities demanding European nations expel Ukrainian expats in order to throw more meat in the grinder, billions of dollars of aid and resources diverted to bank accounts and sold on the international black market, NATO advisors, trainers, suoply chain staff, mercenary forces all on the ground in Ukraine, and the coup in 2014...I could go on and on... but you get the point, or should. There's no freedom to fight for in Ukraine and certainly no democracy.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

archive everything

How many peace talks betweem Russia an Ukraine were scuttled again? I'm aware of at least one intervention by the US, and I knoe Boris Johnson put boots on the ground there to tell them to keep fighting.

caskur

Quote from: Brent on June 15, 2024, 01:23:39 PM

this is why I voted con twice because they stop illegal migration...

They took in 2 million Ukrainians. That is amazing.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: knows things on June 21, 2024, 01:45:53 AMOnly because they are slaves to the globalists. They could have put up the same kind of fight against the west as Afghanistan did, at least any potential dictators they might have ended up with would be speaking their language.

Instead (and like Gaza) they are getting bombed into rubble, entire generations of their able bodied men slaughtered in the hopes of weakening the Russians before the NATO troops swoop in and similarly fail in the task. Because last I checked, the Russians were still gaining ground, even going as far as to thumb their noses at the US and her allies by dispatching subs to Cuba.

There is much you do not know, young padawan. And that's kinda disturbing, considering people like myself recognise there are yet substantial gaps in the things we ourselves know, yet you do not.

You know Russia illegally attacked Ukraine first imbecile, right?

:Doh2:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: archive everything on June 21, 2024, 02:02:24 AMHow many peace talks betweem Russia an Ukraine were scuttled again? I'm aware of at least one intervention by the US, and I knoe Boris Johnson put boots on the ground there to tell them to keep fighting.

Unarmed Ukrainian soldier surrenders to Russians, Ukrainian comrades try to kill him. Russians drop water and a radio for him.

This is a perfect example of the conflict/region:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MN3J0jnq58Yp/
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: caskur on June 21, 2024, 02:08:41 AMYou know Russia illegally attacked Ukraine first imbecile, right?

:Doh2:

Russia intervened after Ukraine started harming their own Eastern regions (ethnic Russians). The attack started with Maidon in 2013/14. This coup by the West started the conflict.
Blahhhhhh...

archive everything

Quote from: Frood on June 21, 2024, 02:13:31 AMRussia intervened after Ukraine started harming their own Eastern regions (ethnic Russians). The attack started with Maidon in 2013/14. This coup by the West started the conflict.
She's vaccinated and could very well be suffering from that dementia the Koreans just discovered was being caused by it. You can't seriously expect her to remember that far back, let alone to understand that she is allying herself with card carrying nazis.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview