Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Are you getting ready for Christmas yet

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2014, 08:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"i hate christmas and probably the five days on either side of it....not a depressing time...just boring as hell.....just another byproduct of divorce i'd say......stuff you don't think about until it is to late...... ac_umm

How are Christmas and divorce connected Obvious Li?

I love the whole month of December..

It shines a light on human kindness.

ac_smile

inadvertently so.....when you become divorced the first thing you come to realize is that family life will never be the same again....no more family holidays, vacations or gatherings with inlaws....as a guy your friends, family and kids generally view you as the bad guy......the kids tend to feel sympathy for their mother particularly at holiday times and if they have to choose where to go they go there......that is why i find holidays boring as there is little to do over christmas, easter, thanksgiving etc....not whining just answering your question.......... ac_dunno

I have to admit, you are prolly spot on with this handsome. I will be going through this over X-mas with my own Daddy.

I do NOT want to see that golddigging skank's face around my fucking house. ac_beating

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
How are Christmas and divorce connected Obvious Li?

I love the whole month of December..

It shines a light on human kindness.

ac_smile

inadvertently so.....when you become divorced the first thing you come to realize is that family life will never be the same again....no more family holidays, vacations or gatherings with inlaws....as a guy your friends, family and kids generally view you as the bad guy......the kids tend to feel sympathy for their mother particularly at holiday times and if they have to choose where to go they go there......that is why i find holidays boring as there is little to do over christmas, easter, thanksgiving etc....not whining just answering your question.......... ac_dunno

I have to admit, you are prolly spot on with this handsome. I will be going through this over X-mas with my own Daddy.

I do NOT want to see that golddigging skank's face around my fucking house. ac_beating

ya i feel for you princess.....you have to find your own level of interaction with daddy and the new girl....hard when mommy is always right beside you...don't want to hurt her feelings and all........divorce puts the kids in a terrible spot..no matter how old they are...i recommend against it..... ac_beating

@realAzhyaAryola

But life goes on and as long as there is life, there is hope. I believe in making each day count no matter what the circumstances are and I believe in making the most of what's left. The original dreams may no longer exist so make way for new dreams. I don't like the idea of settling for being "defeated." No way. There is still so much more to life. I always have a positive outlook even though everyone else thinks the road ahead is bleak. I'm sorry but I'll pass that kind of outlook.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Asia and Handsome,

She's a golddigging piece of fucking shit. I will NEVER under any circumstances betray Mommy, by being civil to that fucking twat.  acc_angry

@realAzhyaAryola

You are justified to feel that way, Shen. Hate will eat at us though.

I have this story. A woman's husband cheated on her and he got his mistress pregnant. The husband left his wife and moved in with his mistress and their new infant, a son. Years later, the mistress was in her deathbed, dying of cancer. The man's wife went to her. They talked. The mistress asked the wife if she would take care of the son. The wife agreed. The mistress died. The husband was grateful to his wife for taking him back and for also taking his son with his mistress. They lived comfortably for a while until the wife too was on her deathbed. The man cried. He cried saying, "I am cursed! I loved these women but it seems I can't live with any of them happily ever after! God, forgive me!" After his wife died, he was lost, until a good woman, a widow, took him and his son in and took care of them both until the man died. You see, no matter what we do, people will get what's coming to them. What goes around, comes around. We have to at least make sure that we are not consumed by hate ourselves.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You are justified to feel that way, Shen. Hate will eat at us though.

I have this story. A woman's husband cheated on her and he got his mistress pregnant. The husband left his wife and moved in with his mistress and their new infant, a son. Years later, the mistress was in her deathbed, dying of cancer. The man's wife went to her. They talked. The mistress asked the wife if she would take care of the son. The wife agreed. The mistress died. The husband was grateful to his wife for taking him back and for also taking his son with his mistress. They lived comfortably for a while until the wife too was on her deathbed. The man cried. He cried saying, "I am cursed! I loved these women but it seems I can't live with any of them happily ever after! God, forgive me!" After his wife died, he was lost, until a good woman, a widow, took him and his son in and took care of them both until the man died. You see, no matter what we do, people will get what's coming to them. What goes around, comes around. We have to at least make sure that we are not consumed by hate ourselves.

I love ya like a sista Asia and I do appreciate your concern. However, I hate that golddigging twat and I want to break her fucking jaw.  ac_beating

@realAzhyaAryola

I know, Shen. Same here. What can I say? Your Daddy will have to accept how you feel about it.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I know, Shen. Same here. What can I say? Your Daddy will have to accept how you feel about it.

It's a helluva lot easier to beat the daylights out of the golddigging skank than it is to confront Daddy about this mess.

Fuck, I hate that skank. acc_angry  acc_angry

Frost

Quote from: "Annie"Yep! All ready! It's going to be small but loving :) Hey Blue! Nice to see you here, how are you?

ac_flower Hello .

I'm about done doing my Christmas stuff, most the gifts are already wrapped. I have like 24 to get for, it's a bit much anymore.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Annie"Yep! All ready! It's going to be small but loving :) Hey Blue! Nice to see you here, how are you?

ac_flower Hello .

I'm about done doing my Christmas stuff, most the gifts are already wrapped. I have like 24 to get for, it's a bit much anymore.

You staying home or going to Mommy's for X-mas Frosty?

Frost

Hello Sweet Dragon ac_wub

i live, and take care of her so I stay here. i would like to just run off to Tahiti some day for some quiet.  ac_smile

Sorry gotta go now, i have an appointment.

have a good day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Hello Sweet Dragon ac_wub

i live, and take care of her so I stay here. i would like to just run off to Tahiti some day for some quiet.  ac_smile

Sorry gotta go now, i have an appointment.

have a good day.

Take care and have a good one handsome. ac_wub  acc_hugz

Annie

I was talking with my daughter tonight and a thought popped into my mind on how to make it more fun and interesting, I buy Christmas crackers every year and put them on each plate at the table. I'm thinking I should sneak something extra special into the little hole of the cracker, like maybe money and see the reactions I get  muhahahaha!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I was talking with my daughter tonight and a thought popped into my mind on how to make it more fun and interesting, I buy Christmas crackers every year and put them on each plate at the table. I'm thinking I should sneak something extra special into the little hole of the cracker, like maybe money and see the reactions I get  muhahahaha!

I used to throw a good X-mas party every year and crackers were always present. Very X-massy, most people like em a lot.

Annie

Ya, there's little fun stuff in them, they are soo much fun to pop open and hear that crack. Kids and hubby always like when they get one with they're favorite colored crown lololol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous