Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Are you getting ready for Christmas yet

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2014, 08:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Exactly Shen! If she notices I'll blame her! Muahahaha! She knows how much I love chocolate.

It's not like you did it December 24 at 9 o'clock. She or you have lots of time to get some more chocolates between now and December 25.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Exactly Shen! If she notices I'll blame her! Muahahaha! She knows how much I love chocolate.

I make my own chocolates Annie..

I use Christmas shaped moulds and give them as gifts to co workers, neighbours and some people in our church.

ac_smile

Annie

I used to make my own chocolates too Fash. I have a "kit" with molds, sticks, bags, microwave cups. It's been a while since I've made any. I used to make them for my daughter's classes or birthday or end of the year as gifts to teachers. Since we got rid of our broken microwave, I haven't bothered doing it on the stove.  Any leftover chocolate "chips" have long been found and eaten up lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I used to make my own chocolates too Fash. I have a "kit" with molds, sticks, bags, microwave cups. It's been a while since I've made any. I used to make them for my daughter's classes or birthday or end of the year as gifts to teachers. Since we got rid of our broken microwave, I haven't bothered doing it on the stove.  Any leftover chocolate "chips" have long been found and eaten up lol

I like X-mas, but I don't think I have the passion for it the way you two chicks do. Making your own goodies from molds? WOW!!

Annie

Oh I hardly do anything at Christmas now, it was years ago since I made chocolate from molds. It takes time to make cute little chocolates and only seconds to devour them lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh I hardly do anything at Christmas now, it was years ago since I made chocolate from molds. It takes time to make cute little chocolates and only seconds to devour them lol

Yeah, when your kids were younger right? Fash's kids are younger than your own, so that would explain why she does it.

Annie

My kids are adults now, but my daughter really liked it when she had a chocolate making birthday party, everyone wanted to come! lolol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"My kids are adults now, but my daughter really liked it when she had a chocolate making birthday party, everyone wanted to come! lolol

I didn't get an invitation. acc_angry

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"My kids are adults now, but my daughter really liked it when she had a chocolate making birthday party, everyone wanted to come! lolol

I didn't get an invitation. acc_angry

Whoops, that's because I ate YOUR chocolates! Muahahaha!

Anonymous

Hey yall I think it is time for a new blogging challenge. I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas for this challenge to help us all to start writing more

Do you want a blog every day for 30 days challenge?

Do you want to receive starter topics for 30 days?

Annie

Hi Michael and no thank you, I don't understand blogging for 30 days....but thank you anyways :) Anyone else wanna take him up on this? lol

Annie

Anyways...back on topic....I'm going to make homemade crackers next week with my daughter and also some other Christmas fun crafts. Hubby isn't much for paper and glue projects but our daughter is creative and still likes arts and crafts.  I was thinking of wrapping my kids favorite chocolate bars individually and tying them together to make a sleigh or something like this:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dZU1D8xmwBc/ULQf1iyJKpI/AAAAAAAAAAU/3jDckQTv0NY/s1600/sleigh1.JPG">

Annie

And some for their friends too, they have some pretty cool friends who would totally love this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Anyways...back on topic....I'm going to make homemade crackers next week with my daughter and also some other Christmas fun crafts. Hubby isn't much for paper and glue projects but our daughter is creative and still likes arts and crafts.  I was thinking of wrapping my kids favorite chocolate bars individually and tying them together to make a sleigh or something like this:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dZU1D8xmwBc/ULQf1iyJKpI/AAAAAAAAAAU/3jDckQTv0NY/s1600/sleigh1.JPG">

That is so adorable Annie.

Annie

We're going over to my brother and sister in laws for Christmas dinner. I'll surprise them with these too and build a ginger bread house with my niece and nephew. Also, I found a yummy recipe via facebook posts, chocolate eclair cake! Nom nom nom I can't wait to make it!