Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Are you getting ready for Christmas yet

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2014, 08:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ya, there's little fun stuff in them, they are soo much fun to pop open and hear that crack. Kids and hubby always like when they get one with they're favorite colored crown lololol

Adults and children like Christmas crackers Annie.

ac_smile

Anonymous

I am going to my parents place like I do every year for Christmas, but that is the extent of my Christmas activities. I am glad when the season is over.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am going to my parents place like I do every year for Christmas, but that is the extent of my Christmas activities. I am glad when the season is over.

I have completed a lot, but still have a way to go..

I start my Christmas baking this weekend.

Besides, it's a good weekend to stay indoors.

Obvious Li

i think only hard core christians should be allowed to celebrate christmas....all others should be at their stations ready to work on dec. 25th........ ac_dance  ac_beating  acc_devil

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i think only hard core christians should be allowed to celebrate christmas....all others should be at their stations ready to work on dec. 25th........ ac_dance  ac_beating  acc_devil

I think everyone should get a paid holiday from December 23 until January 2 at least..

I already get that, but everyone else should be able to enjoy the same.

ac_smile

Anonymous

I will finish my Christmas baking today..

I am making homemade turtles..

They will go in boxes along with chocolate moulds of stars I will place in boxes and wrap..

I give them to friends, neighbours and to colleagues.

Anonymous

I am finished all the major things that need to be done before Christmas now..

Now, I can relax a little in the remaining two weeks before the big day.

ac_smile

Annie

I have a lot of guilt right now...I got into the box of caramel chocolates my daughter bought for her friend. I'll be replacing them before she even notices so it's all good! Right?  ac_angel
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I have a lot of guilt right now...I got into the box of caramel chocolates my daughter bought for her friend. I'll be replacing them before she even notices so it's all good! Right?  ac_angel

I think she would understand even if you do not replace them before she finds out Annie.

ac_smile

Annie

Ohhh I have a feeling she'll be a little choked if I don't replace them. She even specifically told me "not" to get into them. Whoops!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ohhh I have a feeling she'll be a little choked if I don't replace them. She even specifically told me "not" to get into them. Whoops!

Ah, shit happens eh Annie, especially at x-mas.

Annie

Ya, she should have known not to let me put those chocolates away for her....lolol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ya, she should have known not to let me put those chocolates away for her....lolol

See, it's her own damned fault the chocolates went missing. ac_toofunny

Annie

Exactly Shen! If she notices I'll blame her! Muahahaha! She knows how much I love chocolate.