Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Strange Night Things

Started by Annie, November 22, 2014, 11:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

We get that here too but rarely do they shut off in order or more than one at the same time.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"We get that here too but rarely do they shut off in order or more than one at the same time.

It could also be that the photocells in the lamps are picking up a reflection that is strong enough to fool the light into shutting down. It could be picked up from the roof of a shiny vehicle or a reflection coming from a piece of glass or windshield.

I would love to see it turn out to be something unnatural or exotic but it's probably something very ordinary and boring.

BUT it is interesting that it seems to happen at 3 AM all the time.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

That's another good theory Renee, but these lights go off for only a few seconds and each right after the other as if something was going past them quickly. It's like  when someone walks past a car's headlights. It didn't do it last/early morning this time. It only happens a few times a month.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"That's another good theory Renee, but these lights go off for only a few seconds and each right after the other as if something was going past them quickly. It's like  when someone walks past a car's headlights. It didn't do it last/early morning this time. It only happens a few times a month.

Did you record anything yet Annie?

Annie

Hi Fash and yes I sure did! So far I've recorded some bugs, cars in the distance and the reflection of my cat when he climbs up his cat tree to look out the window! Oh! And I got a good shot of his fuzzy butt too!  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hi Fash and yes I sure did! So far I've recorded some bugs, cars in the distance and the reflection of my cat when he climbs up his cat tree to look out the window! Oh! And I got a good shot of his fuzzy butt too!  ac_dance

Bugs at the end of November is strange where I live.

Annie

There's always moths flying near lights so that's why I'm leaning towards a family of bats. Hubby doesn't think it is, he thinks it's some huge flying oddity. I told him maybe it's aliens and they should at least stop and come in for tea lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"There's always moths flying near lights so that's why I'm leaning towards a family of bats. Hubby doesn't think it is, he thinks it's some huge flying oddity. I told him maybe it's aliens and they should at least stop and come in for tea lol.

I wonder if aliens like Christmas crackers too.

ac_biggrin

Renee

Any luck Annie?

The flying humanoids probably know you are looking for them so they are laying low.

Those fuckers are almost as smart as Asians.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Any luck Annie?

The flying humanoids probably know you are looking for them so they are laying low.

Those fuckers are almost as smart as Asians.

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  ac_drinks

cc

http://metroparent-images.dashdigital.com/images/cache/cache_2/cache_6/cache_3/RaspberriesHelpBabiesDevelop-fdb0e362.jpeg?ver=1415289749&aspectratio=1.672">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"http://metroparent-images.dashdigital.com/images/cache/cache_2/cache_6/cache_3/RaspberriesHelpBabiesDevelop-fdb0e362.jpeg?ver=1415289749&aspectratio=1.672">

Keep em coming.....I fucking luv it. ac_drinks

Annie

Nope not a thing....so either there's a large flying humanoid who is hibernating now or it's something like what Mel said with bugs flying close to the lights. Which would make sense and is much better to handle than a flying humanoid or alien lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Nope not a thing....so either there's a large flying humanoid who is hibernating now or it's something like what Mel said with bugs flying close to the lights. Which would make sense and is much better to handle than a flying humanoid or alien lol

A hibernating flying humanoid would be more interesting Annie.

ac_smile

Renee

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140426012844/cryptidz/images/9/94/Fh.jpg">