Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Strange Night Things

Started by Annie, November 22, 2014, 11:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reel

A flying humanoid would have to have an extremely low size to weight ratio, so it really wouldn't be that scary.  You would be able to snap it in half quite easily.

Annie, just in case, you should place a large plate glass window above your street.

Renee

Quote from: "reel"A flying humanoid would have to have an extremely low size to weight ratio, so it really wouldn't be that scary.  You would be able to snap it in half quite easily.

Annie, just in case, you should place a large plate glass window above your street.

What if it has sharp claws and big nasty toofusses?  ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

All I can say is that if it is, I'm not inviting him in for tea! Especially if he has sharp claws and toofusses!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"All I can say is that if it is, I'm not inviting him in for tea! Especially if he has sharp claws and toofusses!

Don't worry they probably don't drink tea. I'm thinking something like blood would be more their drink of choice.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"All I can say is that if it is, I'm not inviting him in for tea! Especially if he has sharp claws and toofusses!

Don't worry they probably don't drink tea. I'm thinking something like blood would be more their drink of choice.  ac_biggrin

Ya know how kids put out milk and cookies for Santa? Annie should leave a good ole cup a' blood for the flying humanoids. She's sure to get record them with that kinda bait. ac_gumpop

Annie

Hey, I can serve them blood tea! But how would I go about making that? lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

I would def get a good recording! And then I could make some good moola selling it to The National Enquirer because enquiring minds want to know!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hey, I can serve them blood tea! But how would I go about making that? lol

Maybe it is along the lines of blood pudding? Ask a Brit...ask Mu/Mohammad!! ac_lmfao

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Lol blood pudding.....

That is a kind of sausage.

Annie

I knew that but I've never tried it, is it any good?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"Lol blood pudding.....

That is a kind of sausage.

It's fucking gross too.

Annie

Ok well that answers that! I won't be making or trying that anytime soon lolol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ok well that answers that! I won't be making or trying that anytime soon lolol

My family is picky when we buy sausages..

We don't eat eat sausages very often, buy when we do it must be a quality kind.

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"I knew that but I've never tried it, is it any good?

I've eaten worse tasting things.

Most of the commercial stuff is 90% oatmeal flavored with onion and it sort of reminds me of what the Pennsylvania Dutch call scrapple. Some people will eat it cold; I'm not that adventurous and have only had it fried.