The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Strange Night Things

Started by Annie, November 22, 2014, 11:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"I knew that but I've never tried it, is it any good?

I've eaten worse tasting things.

Most of the commercial stuff is 90% oatmeal flavored with onion and it sort of reminds me of what the Pennsylvania Dutch call scrapple. Some people will eat it cold; I'm not that adventurous and have only had it fried.

You mean blood sausage or do you mean cheap sausages in general?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"I knew that but I've never tried it, is it any good?

I've eaten worse tasting things.

Most of the commercial stuff is 90% oatmeal flavored with onion and it sort of reminds me of what the Pennsylvania Dutch call scrapple. Some people will eat it cold; I'm not that adventurous and have only had it fried.

You mean blood sausage or do you mean cheap sausages in general?

Blood sausage. The commercial stuff is mostly cereal filler. Cheap breakfast sausage is probably the same.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^It's popular in Britain.

It's popular in a lot of places in Europe and it seems each region or country makes it a little differently.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^It's popular in Britain.

It's popular in a lot of places in Europe and it seems each region or country makes it a little differently.

There are variations on it in China and Vietnam too. I am not a big fan of sausage, but I love the home made elk sausage I buy from a rancher about 45 minutes outside the city....DELISH!!

Anonymous

I dont google anything too strange. I google certain famous people pretty frequently, so maybe thats creepy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "R19Femn"I dont google anything too strange. I google certain famous people pretty frequently, so maybe thats creepy.

Welcome R19Femn..

ac_smile

I don't think it's creepy at all.