The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hola from Mexico

Started by ghost, March 08, 2015, 09:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I would be at home in Playa Del Carmen because it has a Walmart.

You could buy a bikini and a beach chair.  ac_biggrin

Maybe a nice beach chair Renee, but I am a little too modest to be wearing a bikini in public.

ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I would be at home in Playa Del Carmen because it has a Walmart.

Maybe a nice beach chair Renee, but I am a little too modest to be wearing a bikini in public.

ac_blush

Ah c'mon, tease the boys a little. ac_dance

Renee

ac_blush

Well down there you don't have to be.

I was like you when I first started vacationing in Mexico and the Caribbean but then I started to notice that there were women of all shapes and sizes wearing bikinis and two piece bathing suits and no one even gave it a second thought.

Now after a day or so of being there I'm like "screw it", I'm wearing what I want to wear and if anyone doesn't like it, they don't have to look.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

ac_blush

I was like you when I first started vacationing in Mexico and the Caribbean but then I started to notice that there were women of all shapes and sizes wearing bikinis and two piece bathing suits and no one even gave it a second thought.

Now after a day or so of being there I'm like "screw it", I'm wearing what I want to wear and if anyone doesn't like it, they don't have to look.  ac_biggrin

I could not see myself changing now, but it doesn't really matter anyway..

The last thing we would spend our money on right now is a Mexican holiday for ourselves..

That would be very irresponsible of us..

It is fun to dream though and I do like reading about ghost's life and your past adventures in the Caribbean.

ac_smile

Renee

ac_blush

The last thing we would spend our money on right now is a Mexican holiday for ourselves..

It is fun to dream though and I do like reading about ghost's life and your past adventures in the Caribbean.

ac_smile

Well maybe when things get better you can treat yourselves.

Everyone needs some down time and a little fun now and then. And most of all couples need some "alone" time in a romantic setting.......that's where the bikini also helps.    ac_razz
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

ac_smile

Well maybe when things get better you can treat yourselves.

Everyone needs some down time and a little fun now and then. And most of all couples need some "alone" time in a romantic setting.......that's where the bikini also helps.    ac_razz

Thank you Renee and I will keep in mind your suggestion when things improve for us.

ac_smile

Obvious Li

ac_blush

how about private then.....i'm game if you are........ ac_dance  ac_flower  ac_bashful  ac_angel

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

ac_blush

how about private then.....i'm game if you are........ ac_dance  ac_flower  ac_bashful  ac_angel

Horn dog alert.   ac_lmfao

Anonymous

ac_blush

He definitely is and that is why we love him. acc_hugz

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

He should be ashamed of himself. Hitting on Fash is like hitting on a nun.   ac_lmfao

Anonymous

He should be ashamed of himself. Hitting of Fash is like hitting on a nun.   ac_lmfao

True, but she's got kids, so she has done it before. Then again her kids are the second and third immaculate conceptions? ac_umm  ac_toofunny

Renee

He should be ashamed of himself. Hitting of Fash is like hitting on a nun.   ac_lmfao

True, but she's got kids, so she has done it before. Then again her kids are the second and third immaculate conceptions? ac_umm  ac_toofunny

There are a few nuns out there that have kids as well. Don't be fooled by the black dress and the mustache that most of them have.

Richardbold

ac_blush

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/90279/90279,1250586241,2/stock-vector-obese-funny-cartoon-illustration-of-fat-woman-in-bikini-35450404.jpg">

Renee

Quote from: "Richardbold"

ac_blush

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/90279/90279,1250586241,2/stock-vector-obese-funny-cartoon-illustration-of-fat-woman-in-bikini-35450404.jpg">

Bad likeness, my hair doesn't curl like that....I kinda wish it did. ac_unsure

BTW, red is not my color. I look better in blues and greens.  ac_dance

Gary Oak

ac_blush

She's a Chinese double agent Canadiscammer, but I would still do her. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks