The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hola from Mexico

Started by ghost, March 08, 2015, 09:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Maybe a nice beach chair Renee, but I am a little too modest to be wearing a bikini in public.

ac_blush

how about private then.....i'm game if you are........ ac_dance  ac_flower  ac_bashful  ac_angel

She's a Chinese double agent Canadiscammer, but I would still do her. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Are you sure about that? Aren't you getting tired of hearing......"is it in yet"?  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Renee"

how about private then.....i'm game if you are........ ac_dance  ac_flower  ac_bashful  ac_angel

She's a Chinese double agent Canadiscammer, but I would still do her. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Are you sure about that? Aren't you getting tired of hearing......"is it in yet"?  ac_biggrin

You have so many rolls and folds of fat, I wouldn't know where to stick it. Doesn't matter anyways because I would never do a whale.

Renee

You have so many rolls and folds of fat, I wouldn't know where to stick it. Doesn't matter anyways because I would never do a whale.

Putting the cart before the horse, are we? First you would need a "it" before you could "stick" anything. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Horn dog alert.   ac_lmfao

He definitely is and that is why we love him. acc_hugz

He should be ashamed of himself. Hitting of Fash is like hitting on a nun.   ac_lmfao

ah...some of my fondest memories involve catholic girls schools...and those uniforms.....*sigh* ac_wub

ghost

Quote from: "Fashionista"I would be at home in Playa Del Carmen because it has a Walmart.

The Walmart is terrible and overpriced. Here, the shops to go to are Sorieno's and Mega.

Walmart charges $26 for a bottle of suntan lotion.

ghost

Awwww How cute. You believe you have standards.

I hate to break it to ya, but Rene is out of your league.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I would be at home in Playa Del Carmen because it has a Walmart.

The Walmart is terrible and overpriced. Here, the shops to go to are Sorieno's and Mega.

Oh my ghost, I wonder why so expensive?

ac_umm

If I ever get the opportunity to visit you I will buy more groceries at the places you mentioned.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
He definitely is and that is why we love him. acc_hugz

He should be ashamed of himself. Hitting of Fash is like hitting on a nun.   ac_lmfao

ah...some of my fondest memories involve catholic girls schools...and those uniforms.....*sigh* ac_wub

I'm not Catholic Obvious Li.

ghost

ac_umm

If I ever get the opportunity to visit you I will buy more groceries at the places you mentioned.

ac_smile

Because it's only the pale foreigners that need it.

Suntan lotion, bug spray and beach towels. All crazy overpriced.

Anonymous

ac_umm

ac_smile

Are groceries, clothing, gardening or barbeque items overpriced at Walmart in Mexico too ghost?

ghost

ac_umm

ac_smile

Are groceries, clothing, gardening or barbeque items overpriced at Walmart in Mexico too ghost?

Mega and Sorieno's are cheaper when it comes to food. I haven't actually looked at clothing. There aren't many gardens in Mexico and I haven't seen barbeque items either.

Anonymous

Mega and Sorieno's are cheaper when it comes to food. I haven't actually looked at clothing. There aren't many gardens in Mexico and I haven't seen barbeque items either.

I thought locals and foreigners would barbeque regularly where you live.

Anonymous

Yikes, carry an umbrella if that's the kind of gouging that goes on down there.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"26 bucks? Holy shit!

Rent is reasonable though Annie.