Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why did RW

Started by Anonymous, April 22, 2015, 03:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

You have always been less harsh to RW and even gone so far as flirted with her.  You could never stand that she found Leo more interesting than you.  And here you are still poking at her because you can't handle forum life without her.  You aren't the only one.

Bit

Shes a loveable person.

keeper

Quote from: "Bit"Shes a loveable person.

I heard the same. sometimes ya just wanna give her a big ole hug  acc_hugz

Bit

Or punch her in the boob.

Anonymous

RW's pants, no thanks... I only want to get into Odinson's pants ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "BruceLovesRW"You have always been less harsh to RW and even gone so far as flirted with her.  You could never stand that she found Leo more interesting than you.  And here you are still poking at her because you can't handle forum life without her.  You aren't the only one.

i admit i used to have a certain amount of respect for her. that respect diminished greatly due to her shameless and deceitful methods used to get sucks back onto VF. she has however redeemed herself slightly in my eyes by kicking the old cunt off of this forum.:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "jack"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

What inquiring minds would those be? Surely not yours? Your mind stopped being inquisitive the day you discovered that posting lame pics and gifs made you look like an intellectual giant compared to the inhabitants of that cesspool of idiots you slithered from.

Doesn't that speak volumes about how you really need to put your brain away when posting on VF(Vancouver Fools). With the exception of Mad Serb, there is no reason to read the idiotic drivel that is posted there.

BTW, I have seen a lot of guys who wanted to get into RW's pants, but this bruce clown is the most blatant and obssessed.

RW's pants do not interest me old chinese woman. she prefers her men to be ancient half senile aussies that she can lead around by the nose. your pants on the other hand, i wouldn't mind getting into;)

Be serious, the only conceivable reason a little twink like you would want to get into Shen's pants is so that you could rifle through her pockets for loose change.

Can't blame you though; it would give a slimy, little skid like yourself a break from sucking cock for nickles and dimes.

bad mood today? whatever. my interest in the old chinese womans pants is none of your concern. just sayin:)

Anonymous

RW is a National Treasure.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

What inquiring minds would those be? Surely not yours? Your mind stopped being inquisitive the day you discovered that posting lame pics and gifs made you look like an intellectual giant compared to the inhabitants of that cesspool of idiots you slithered from.

Doesn't that speak volumes about how you really need to put your brain away when posting on VF(Vancouver Fools). With the exception of Mad Serb, there is no reason to read the idiotic drivel that is posted there.

BTW, I have seen a lot of guys who wanted to get into RW's pants, but this bruce clown is the most blatant and obssessed.

RW's pants do not interest me old chinese woman. she prefers her men to be ancient half senile aussies that she can lead around by the nose. your pants on the other hand, i wouldn't mind getting into;)

Be serious, the only conceivable reason a little twink like you would want to get into Shen's pants is so that you could rifle through her pockets for loose change.

Can't blame you though; it would give a slimy, little skid like yourself a break from sucking cock for nickles and dimes.

bad mood today? whatever. my interest in the old chinese womans pants is none of your concern. just sayin:)

This forum, it's members and the goings on here are none of YOUR concern. It was created to get away from and forget about little, monkey ranch, creeps like you.

Besides I know Shen pretty well and I'm certain that the very idea of you being interested in her gives her the skeeves. ac_cool

Just sayin. ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BruceLovesRW"You have always been less harsh to RW and even gone so far as flirted with her.  You could never stand that she found Leo more interesting than you.  And here you are still poking at her because you can't handle forum life without her.  You aren't the only one.

i admit i used to have a certain amount of respect for her. that respect diminished greatly due to her shameless and deceitful methods used to get sucks back onto VF. she has however redeemed herself slightly in my eyes by kicking the old cunt off of this forum.:)

You haven't lost that lovin feelin.

Bit

Quote from: "Jackal"RW is a National Treasure.

She is one of the most beautiful people I have ever known.

@realAzhyaAryola

A female coworker said the same about me today, and she didn't mean just my looks. While that was flattering, beauty isn't everything. Just saying.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Sounds like you have a gay  paraplegia fetish, sicko. acc_angry

Bit

I didn't just mean her looks.

Anonymous

I meant rdl's love of odinson. ac_cool