Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Perfect Job For The Inept: Forest Fire Lookout

Started by Anonymous, June 19, 2015, 12:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Why are you picking on Granps?

He's a fucking wanker and I want to kick the skinny little dork's ass.

he'd probably be cool with meeting you in person for an ass kicking.

Then he really is stupid as well as being a rude, immature dickhead. He's about as masculine as the cast of Big Bang Theory and older than dirt. Srsly, I would literally tear his shit right off.

asal

Then he really is stupid as well as being a rude, immature dickhead. He's about as masculine as the cast of Big Bang Theory and older than dirt. Srsly, I would literally tear his shit right off.

You're a goofball shen  ac_smile

You gotta admit he's funny.  His alters shake things up a bit.

Anonymous

I am not fucking joking around asal. He's a delusional fucking idiotic asshole that has nothing to boast about, but for some bizarre reason thinks he is better than everyone else. A complete waste of skin.

I do feel sorry for his parents. Two fucking sons, but neither turned into a man.

asal

I am not fucking joking around asal. He's a delusional fucking idiotic asshole that has nothing to boast about, but for some bizarre reason thinks he is better than everyone else. A complete waste of skin.

I do feel sorry for his parents. Two fucking sons, but neither turned into a man.

I get the impression that those two (2) brothers overcame something.  Both of them see themselves as intellectual, renaissance types.  

I don't know  ac_drinks  I like whelpy.  I really like his mountain goat pictures.  It's cool to have contact with someone living remotely.

Anonymous

I get the impression that those two (2) brothers overcame something.  Both of them see themselves as intellectual, renaissance types.  

I don't know  ac_drinks  I like whelpy.  I really like his mountain goat pictures.  It's cool to have contact with someone living remotely.

No, it's their parents that overcame something. Two incredibly lazy, useless, unskilled effeminate sacks of shit sons that live solely for their own glutinous appetites. If my son turned out like those two freak shows, I'd disown him.

cc

I guess only mods with IP access and who are knowledgeable enough  to really understands proxy tricks are the only ones who could know for sure, but until a such a mod can assure me otherwise, I think and have always suspected they were one and the same.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I guess only mods with IP access and who are knowledgeable enough  to really understands proxy tricks are the only ones who could know for sure, but until a such a mod can assure me otherwise, I think and have always suspected they were one and the same.

It's to believe any couple could make the same mistake twice.

cc

Two pee soupers in a pod  ac_smile

The "claimed" outlook persona can be ok at times . at times  ... the wilderness pics are fun at least

the Kaybek persona that claims to be a male cross dresser  .. claims to be .... is a nasty phony piece of work like nothing I've encountered on the net

Also, I'm a long way from buying the cross dresser shtik  ... it's the net, eh?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Two pee soupers in a pod  ac_smile

The outlook persona can be ok at times . at times  ... the wilderness pics are fun

the Kaybek persona that claims to be a male cross dresser  .. claims to be .... is a nasty phony piece of work like nothing I've encountered on the net

They're both nasty, phony, self-righteous pieces of work.

cc

If I have to pick 1 of those 3, it is  "nasty"  .. especially the supposed cross dresser

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I'd even give odds that it is not a cross dresser

cc

RW - If they are not the same, I'm bettin proxy tricks ...... it thinks its smart but wasn't even smart enough not to post together WAY too many times to be believed ... even from 2 time zones supposedly

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"If I have to pick 1 of those 3, it is  "nasty"  .. especially the supposed cross dresser

Most people that think their shit don't stink are nasty.

cc