The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Perfect Job For The Inept: Forest Fire Lookout

Started by Anonymous, June 19, 2015, 12:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

I've seen it for years. It's called a clique, showing favoritism to the same posters who back them up as well. They back up each other. When a poster is a favorite of another, even when they are misbehaving, you can't make their friends see their dirty laundry. That is just the nature of forum life.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I've seen it for years. It's called a clique, showing favoritism to the same posters who back them up as well. They back up each other. When a poster is a favorite of another, even when they are misbehaving, you can't make their friends see their dirty laundry. That is just the nature of forum life.

I don't even really know who the clique was/is.  I sometimes wonder if I was a part of it even.  

I know that I got a lot of shit for my support of Leo.  People said I was blind, stupid, naive, brainwashed, a ditz, a slave, a puppet, etc.  All of that didn't make me see a different side of Leo but it sure showed me a different side of the people throwing labels at me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

You did right on Leo. Kudos for doing the right thing .. .and I'm sorry you got hassled

I like having him around, always did ... always saw him as an asset

Don't tell him I said that
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"leo is socks? correct?

Yes.  If you have shit to say about him, save it for Van because I'm not interested.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"leo is socks? correct?

Yes.  If you have shit to say about him, save it for Van because I'm not interested.

calm your tits, lady.... i was just asking.... he's an ass but i don't have an issue with em.... goddamn. overreact much?

cc

She got a lot of shit over having him here .. so is a tad touchy on a raw nerve  ... normally it is not at all like RW to be touchy at all  .. or bite without good reason  .... she is usually  feisty, but not touchy

If u 2 havn't met officially yet, Deader meet RW .. RW meet deader

Both really good souls.  I highly recommend each of you to the other. that's my take
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

@realAzhyaAryola

Well, it also did not help matters when it was rumored that he was SMP. You know how we all feel about that poster.
@realAzhyaAryola

Renee

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Well, it also did not help matters when it was rumored that he was SMP. You know how we all feel about that poster.

SMP does lurk here. Evs slimy baby boy is the one that started the last thread about Leo. He steals content from here and posts it there just to feed the monkeys and stir up the swamp hag.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

That is one very good reason not to share too much information.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I like Opie Kindred and I like when he posts here..

About the job, I did not know it was still around..

I think of it as being like a lighthouse keeper..

But, all jobs have worth, especially if one does their job the best they can every single day.

You like him because he likes you, Fash. He does not consider you a threat.

That woman has got no fucking spine whatsoever. Kissing that narcissistic little twirp's ass makes me fucking puke.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Well, it also did not help matters when it was rumored that he was SMP. You know how we all feel about that poster.

SMP does lurk here. Evs slimy baby boy is the one that started the last thread about Leo. He steals content from here and posts it there just to feed the monkeys and stir up the swamp hag.

Good  ac_biggrin
Beware of Gaslighters!