Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Im Curious....

Started by keeper, September 03, 2015, 03:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asal

the labia piercing thread gives me doubts :)

but, could just be a weird lady - and that's how I'm seeing her.

p.s. re poop/farts:  Berry.  Berry has that humour also.  Sweet little berry.

RW

Berry does it for shits and googles though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

asal

... and googles?   :icon_wink:

maybe di does too (posts those things for shits and googles).  she seems light hearted.  She called me a hippy - that was accurate  :laugh:

She's ozzy.  They're all masculine.  :)  (cc being an exception for being extremely feminine, attractive and intelligent beyond description).

asal

Aside, off topic - I miss Dove.

I think she's gone because she got frustrated with debating.

I liked her.  I know debating is tough.  I think she's wrong :)  but I wish she was around sharing her opinions, recipes and stories.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"Aside, off topic - I miss Dove.

I liked her.  I know debating is tough.  I think she's wrong :)  but I wish she was around sharing her opinions, recipes and stories.

I miss Dove so very much.

:sad:

asal

Quote from: "Fashionista"

me too.  :sad:

Bricktop

She will return.

Its in her nature to fade out for a while.

asal

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"Easy Dink, I don't care if you are male or female, I still like ya

Quote from: "Keeper"Easy Dink, I don't care if you are male or female, I still like ya

I do too Keeper.

ac_smile

Thank you, you pair. I quite like conversing with you both too.  ac_smile

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You, Keeps, and Spectre appear to have a big issue with me being female. Makes me wonder if you're insecure about females online. Care to explain why, in your case?

OK. Let's settle this once and for all.

We Skype.

No voice disruptors.

If you're female, I shall offer an apology and withdraw my imputations.

If you're not, you're outed.

The truth shall set us free.

When is a good time for you? Oh...happy to call by phone if that's more convenient.

ac_toofunny

Why would I jump through hoops for the likes of you? You're a bit of a legend in your own lunchbox, mate.

Quote from: "asal"I believe Di is a female.  There isn't enough evidence against her being female.  That's what she says she is, she seems female to me.

Thank you asal.  ac_drinks

Quote from: "RW"I was with you until the fart or poop thread.  I can't remember which it was.

Bad stomach, eh?  :001_tongue:

Quote from: "asal"... and googles?   :icon_wink:

maybe di does too (posts those things for shits and googles).  she seems light hearted.  She called me a hippy - that was accurate  :laugh:

She's ozzy.  They're all masculine.  :)  (cc being an exception for being extremely feminine, attractive and intelligent beyond description).

ac_umm

She'll be back. Onward Christian internet warriors.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"[/u]

Who inspires you?  My kids

What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it? I have a scar on my left flank that looks like a bullet wound. It's from a kidney surgery that involved a tube through my back for 2 weeks.  I have a scar on my shin from a grate flying out from under a car tire and hitting me. I also have some scars from iv drug use. Heroin scars.

If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why? No one.

Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee , tea or alcohol? Coffee. Don't mess with my coffee lol

How did you meet your best friend? High school.

What is something you've always wanted to try but have been too scared to?  Sky diving. I'm going to do it regardless.

What accomplishments are you most proud of? My kids. Staying clean. Inspiring others.

What is your most bizarre talent? I can play any song out there with my nostril.

Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island? (would you split a can of Ravioli j/k :001_tongue:) my husband

What are some things that scare you? Squirrels, balloons and mayo. And open closets make me uncomfortable.

Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many? Nope

What's the first thing you notice about people? Thier vibe...and manurisms.

What's the biggest lie you've ever told?  "I'm fine"

Anonymous

I am SO not wrong. Ever. Lol.  Believe me...debating with you guys isn't bad or frustrating. I used to spar with militants atheists. That's enough to make you want to stick your head in the garbage disposal. I have a collection of memes just for that lol

Anonymous

She will return.

I gotz dramaz in my life lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

She will return.

I gotz dramaz in my life lol.

Our God has gifted you with strength Dove..

You will persevere.