The best topic

Replies: 10370
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:11:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "Odinson"

However Time Flies has a stereotypical two inch shrimpdick :lol:

How would you know?

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"

However Time Flies has a stereotypical two inch shrimpdick :lol:

How would you know?

His talk...

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
How would you know?

His talk...

I agree, but two inches seems overly generous.

That´s microscopic...

Big Wave Dave

This is the kind of racism Asian men face everyday. It is a fine example of the desexing campaign Western media has waged against Asian men. The biggest tragedy is that internal Asian female racists like Fashiobista believe this. They even take it further and help perpetuate the stereotype of the asexual Asian male. Dairy Queens like her are a cancer on the Asian community.

I ment it as a joke.

My baby is gonna look like Joe Camel when he comes out.

You are like a 1 string banjo.

Odinson is so brainwashed he believes negative depictions of Asian males in the popular Western media. We are never the hero, we never get the girl in the movies, and Asian male celebrities aren't really known as womanizers. We are all asexual video gaming nerds.

I remember this when I was in Korea and Japan. I am in Thailand now, so you don't see it as much as up North.

Asian women are sexy, white guys like them and Asian guys are workaholic geeks. So it is written.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Female Asian Racists"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's one of those things I have blinders to. I just don't notice it and even if an Asian male was present in the room and can't stand my white companion then that's just too bad. It would not matter to me one bit. The effort he takes to get upset at me will be lost with me.

If you were showing off like Asian skanks usually do with their white catches, then I'd just walk across the room and slap you hard in front of him. Trust you, he and you won't think yourself such a hot shot after that.  :o

Whoa, are you one bitter white woman.

Your man dumped you for a superior looking Asian woman. In between burying your three chins in a tub of ice cream you blame Asian women for your weight problem.

Word of advice, if you ever find another guy that will fuck you don't let him visit Asia. It will be the last lay you ever get from the guy.

Gary Oak

Marilyn Monroe didn't talk or act like that woman. She also is probably a 200+ pounder. With her personality and attitude how can she expect to be attractive to any guy ?

Time Flies

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

I ment it as a joke.

My baby is gonna look like Joe Camel when he comes out.

You are like a 1 string banjo.

Odinson is so brainwashed he believes negative depictions of Asian males in the popular Western media. We are never the hero, we never get the girl in the movies, and Asian male celebrities aren't really known as womanizers. We are all asexual video gaming nerds.

I remember this when I was in Korea and Japan. I am in Thailand now, so you don't see it as much as up North.

Asian women are sexy, white guys like them and Asian guys are workaholic geeks. So it is written.

Another cracka with an Asian fetish I see. The Western media's de-sexing campaign against Asian men is responsibile for this.

Even in Asia too many internally racist sell out whores. Go ahead and get or give the AIDS to your massage parlour whore. Good riddance to the both of you.

Renee

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Marilyn Monroe didn't talk or act like that woman. She also is probably a 200+ pounder. With her personality and attitude how can she expect to be attractive to any guy ?

I see you are still obsessed with "200 pounders".  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Marilyn Monroe didn't talk or act like that woman. She also is probably a 200+ pounder. With her personality and attitude how can she expect to be attractive to any guy ?

glad to see you back.....Don't walk away Renee....ok ????

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

glad to see you back.....Don't walk away Renee....ok ????

I'll try but there is an awful lot of toxicity in this place.  :o

It seems to be kinda of radioactive around here. You can only absorb just so much before you start to die.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Hi,

Thought I would just drop in and poke around. A lot or foam and vitrol flying around in here.  :o

But you're right, I shouldn't have expected less. :lol:

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Hi,

Thought I would just drop in and poke around. A lot or foam and vitrol flying around in here.  :o

But you're right, I shouldn't have expected less. :lol:

The adults post at Blue Frost's forum and the kiddies congregate at the mmb forums. You are welcome to poke around anytime. Refreshing to have an intelligent post once in a while instead of the usual Asian women bad, Asian men bad, white women bad broken record. Hey though, that is part of the Asian community.

I had no idea you guys were so hard on yourselves. I must lead a really sheltered white middleclass life.

Odinson

Man, you can´t even swear in blues forum..

My every other word is fuck, shit, hell etc. and I feel verbally impaired since I cannot speak like a sailor there.

Odinson

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"Man, you can´t even swear in blues forum..

My every other word is fuck, shit, hell etc. and I feel verbally impaired since I cannot speak like a sailor there.

me too..hard as i try i fall asleep posting on there.... it is so (how shall we say) pukingly warm and fuzzy