News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Hitting Home - Devout Mohammedan hotel attack leaves 6 Canadians Dead + 24 Others

Started by cc, January 16, 2016, 10:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "RW"No actually it hasn't been answered directly once.  I've seen a lot of smoke and mirror bullshit, but never a direct explaination.  

Muslims are supposed to follow the Koran to the letter.  The Koran apparently says to behead infidels.  A billion Muslims don't behead infidels.  Why is that?

It's a simple question so I don't understand the song and dance.

Its been answered MANY times!!!

Jesus, there are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Again, no it hasn't until cc just did in this thread.  

STFU.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc la femme"He was a pleasure to know .. a gift we came to love and a love he needed and returned 10x over. We learned a lot from him.

His site was for people living alone with the terrible illness ... tips and inspirations complete with pics  ... it grew to about 60 individual pages  .. all his words with me proofreading and mate putting on the web

When we met him he lived in the same condo as us. Spent his last 2 yrs in a Nursing Home. Mate visited him till the end

That is inspiring cc la femme.

ac_smile

Had not looked at the site in a while. This prompted me to check out the (his) site - and on the main page I found this

QuoteBasically, as I understand it, there are as two types of Parkinson's, with different subtypes in each case. One is fast acting, the other is much slower.

There are people with tremors, people without tremors and some people with rigidity.

I have been fortunate, in that mine is slow acting, with tremors. This has slowed me down some, rather than stopped me. I am not able to do all the things I want to - the way I used to.

The bad news is that I must do everything myself. Shopping, cooking, laundry, housecleaning, and all other household chores.

The good news is that I haven't time to feel sorry for myself!

That's our Bill !! .. .the guy we were privileged to meet, get to know, get to love, get to be loved and share his last few years
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell