Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why Donald Trump could win the White House

Started by eagle, February 28, 2016, 03:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagle

True, but it keeps getting raised along with the debt ceiling.   ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "eagle"True, but it keeps getting raised along with the debt ceiling.   ac_unsure

Every poll I have ever read has Hillary beating the Donald. Expect his support to drop once some unsavory parts of his past become public knowledge.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"If he's up against Clinton, he would have a really good shot IMHO.

It will be Hillary and it will be Donald. Hillary will beat the Donald and by a good margin too. If it was Rubio against Hillary, Rubio would win.

I don't think she will win.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "eagle"I don't think it matters if the GOP doesn't support Trump. The people are fed up with them (and the Dems too!)

I agree.  Trump is his own man and I think that's what people want rather than party shills in the pockets of lobby groups.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm impressed that there are folks here in the know, who can foretell the future. Incredible.  :thumbup:

Predictions in leadership races have been around for a long time :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

eagle

Is this the bark of a President? - THINK TWICE

">https://youtu.be/58rLBBpCE2M?t=20

eagle

^  :laugh:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMjdp3TTTyk

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"

Yeah sure, but not all have been accurate.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

eagle

It's fun predicting the outcome of elections. =)

Anonymous

Donald Trump's run for the white house has got the whole world talking..

Friends and relatives in Taiwan often ask me if I think he could actually become president.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"
Every poll I have ever read has Hillary beating the Donald. Expect his support to drop once some unsavory parts of his past become public knowledge.

What politican has no unsavory parts in their past, eh? ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

eagle

It seems to me that Europe is being deliberately nudged into a war so it makes sense that someone like Trump would appear just in the nick of time to "save the day" in America. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the power brokers who actually run things have rigged the game so that he wins.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "RW"

Yeah sure, but not all have been accurate.

We have some posters that are very interested in politics, so it's natural they make predictions.

Anonymous

Quote from: "eagle"It seems to me that Europe is being deliberately nudged into a war so it makes sense that someone like Trump would appear just in the nick of time to "save the day" in America. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the power brokers who actually run things have rigged the game so that he wins.

It is? Who with?