The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Why Donald Trump could win the White House

Started by eagle, February 28, 2016, 03:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "eagle"I don't think it matters if the GOP doesn't support Trump. The people are fed up with them (and the Dems too!)

I agree.  Trump is his own man and I think that's what people want rather than party shills in the pockets of lobby groups.

Tell me how will he get anything done. Remember. House and Senate approvals on major issues. He's not going to be king.

How does any president get things done? He has made deals all his life, I'm sure he can make deals with GOP and Democratic congress members he does not always agree with.

Deadlock. Obama can't get shit done. Do you think the arrogant fool can? The bullshit he spews is just that. I'm embarrassed to be a Merican right now. The poor folks here think he's a Bafoon as well. Would you vote for him?

There is deadlock because the current president is very partisan and the congress is controlled by the opposition. A big part of the appeal of Trump is that he is not partisan. He has supported Democrats and Republicans in the past. I think a trump presidency would be about compromise.

Are you kidding me? The Tea Party darling. Trump not partisan??? You are kidding? If he is elected think about gridlock and many many things sitting in limbo.

Twenty Dollars

Why can't a guy like Kasich win? He is running as a Republican, but he is basically non partisan. Why does he appear to be going no where?  His message is the strongest, but heard by few. I have a continuing joke with my friends. When we tune in CNN each morning, how many seconds does it take before you hear that name, Trump. Usually not more than 5 seconds. CNN is in Donnys pocket for sure.

Anonymous

Are you kidding me? The Tea Party darling. Trump not partisan??? You are kidding? If he is elected think about gridlock and many many things sitting in limbo.

It's funny you mention the Tea Party because he disagrees with them on most issues. They are jumping on the Trump bandwagon, Cruz represents the values of the Tea Party movement not Trump. From health care to Planned Parenthood, Trump is at odds with the Tea Party movement. Tea Partiers do not support Democratic candidates ever.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "eagle"I don't think it matters if the GOP doesn't support Trump. The people are fed up with them (and the Dems too!)

I agree.  Trump is his own man and I think that's what people want rather than party shills in the pockets of lobby groups.

Tell me how will he get anything done. Remember. House and Senate approvals on major issues. He's not going to be king.

How does any president get things done? He has made deals all his life, I'm sure he can make deals with GOP and Democratic congress members he does not always agree with.

Deadlock. Obama can't get shit done. Do you think the arrogant fool can? The bullshit he spews is just that. I'm embarrassed to be a Merican right now. The poor folks here think he's a Bafoon as well. Would you vote for him?

There is deadlock because the current president is very partisan and the congress is controlled by the opposition. A big part of the appeal of Trump is that he is not partisan. He has supported Democrats and Republicans in the past. I think a trump presidency would be about compromise.

Trump is not partisan, he is an independent. He is the least ideological person to run for the white house since Ross Perot. Cruz and Sanders are the real ideological purists still in the hunt.

Twenty Dollars

We all believe what we choose. I cannot imagine this person with the codes for for nuke deliveries. Would you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"We all believe what we choose. I cannot imagine this person with the codes for for nuke deliveries. Would you?

It's not a matter of believing anything, Trump is an independent which is why he is doing so well. They feel the two parties are not listening to them. He would have a skilled national security around him and you would not have to worry about the nuke codes.

Twenty Dollars

He's starting to fall apart. It began yesterday.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"He's starting to fall apart. It began yesterday.

He now has greater support than all his Republican rivals combined. There's a mistrust of both parties and it runs deeper than mainstream politicians were aware of. I have never seen anything like what I am seeing now.

The Donald

Everyone is lining up for Donald Trump.

https://twitter.com/blacksfortrump">https://twitter.com/blacksfortrump
Make America Great Again

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Donald"Everyone is lining up for Donald Trump.

https://twitter.com/blacksfortrump">https://twitter.com/blacksfortrump

Welcome The Donald..

ac_hithere

Maybe everyone else is, but I'm not.

easter bunny

OMG! The Donald is here! We have made it, people!  :thumbup:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"OMG! The Donald is here! We have made it, people!  :thumbup:

PARTAY!! :yahoo:

The Donald

Quote from: "easter bunny"OMG! The Donald is here! We have made it, people!  :thumbup:

I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful.
Make America Great Again

The Donald

Early returns in Michigan show secretary Clinton in a real horse race with senator Sanders. I look forward to facing either of them in November.
Make America Great Again