Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why Donald Trump could win the White House

Started by eagle, February 28, 2016, 03:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagle

Anonymous

Quote from: "eagle"The religion of piece(s). =(

Would that war be fought on European or Middle Eastern soil?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "eagle"I don't think it matters if the GOP doesn't support Trump. The people are fed up with them (and the Dems too!)

I agree.  Trump is his own man and I think that's what people want rather than party shills in the pockets of lobby groups.

Tell me how will he get anything done. Remember. House and Senate approvals on major issues. He's not going to be king.

eagle

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I think that given the nature of Islam it'll be fought everywhere, since they've already been at it for 1400 years. We were just too naive to realize it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "eagle"

I think that given the nature of Islam it'll be fought everywhere, since they've already been at it for 1400 years. We were just too naive to realize it.

ac_dunno

eagle

Quote from: "eagle"I don't think it matters if the GOP doesn't support Trump. The people are fed up with them (and the Dems too!)

I agree.  Trump is his own man and I think that's what people want rather than party shills in the pockets of lobby groups.

I can only speak for myself but personally I'm just sick of being lied to by politicians. At this point I'd vote for Zippy the chimp if he were running.  :mad:

cc

Right. Every day a growing number of people turn on the establishment of both parties, as they damned well should. Both party establishments have let down the people.

No one can predict in the midst of the such change / rebellion now taking place. Donald and Bernie stepped up and became the champions for those who had no champion on their side. The number of people pulling away from the establishment grows every day

Example: Did you know that this morning the 2nd in charge of the DNC quit to go help Bernie because she was pissed that the DNC was trying to hard to help Hilary (i.e. trying to negate the roll of the voters) ... something a party has no right to do and yet both do it and the public gets it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

eagle

Quote from: "eagle"

ac_dunno

I know it's confusing. It's so deeply ingrained into their culture that most muslims don't even know they're at war.  :laugh:

cc

QuoteI think that given the nature of Islam it'll be fought everywhere, since they've already been at it for 1400 years. We were just too naive to realize it.

Bingo !!!!

QuoteIt's so deeply ingrained into their culture that most muslims don't even know they're at war.  :laugh:

Allowing the statement is pretty much true, since when is horrible entire earth affecting fact funny?

Remove that laffyface or I'll report you to our resident wannabe imam

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

eagle

Quote from: "cc la femme"
QuoteI think that given the nature of Islam it'll be fought everywhere, since they've already been at it for 1400 years. We were just too naive to realize it.

Bingo !!!!

QuoteIt's so deeply ingrained into their culture that most muslims don't even know they're at war.  :laugh:

Allowing the statement is pretty much true, since when is horrible entire earth affecting fact funny?

Remove that laffyface or I'll report you to our resident wannabe imam

ac_smile

Sorry. It's just funny to me that people can be so brainwashed that they can go through all the motions like robots and not even realize what they're doing.  :laugh:

eagle

Quote from: "cc la femme"Remove that laffyface or I'll report you to our resident wannabe imam

ac_smile

I'm telling my imammy on you! =P

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Tell me how will he get anything done. Remember. House and Senate approvals on major issues. He's not going to be king.

How does any president get things done? He has made deals all his life, I'm sure he can make deals with GOP and Democratic congress members he does not always agree with.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

How does any president get things done? He has made deals all his life, I'm sure he can make deals with GOP and Democratic congress members he does not always agree with.

Deadlock. Obama can't get shit done. Do you think the arrogant fool can? The bullshit he spews is just that. I'm embarrassed to be a Merican right now. The poor folks here think he's a Bafoon as well. Would you vote for him?

Anonymous

Deadlock. Obama can't get shit done. Do you think the arrogant fool can? The bullshit he spews is just that. I'm embarrassed to be a Merican right now. The poor folks here think he's a Bafoon as well. Would you vote for him?

There is deadlock because the current president is very partisan and the congress is controlled by the opposition. A big part of the appeal of Trump is that he is not partisan. He has supported Democrats and Republicans in the past. I think a trump presidency would be about compromise.

Twenty Dollars

There is deadlock because the current president is very partisan and the congress is controlled by the opposition. A big part of the appeal of Trump is that he is not partisan. He has supported Democrats and Republicans in the past. I think a trump presidency would be about compromise.

Are you kidding me? The Tea Party darling. Trump not partisan??? You are kidding? If he is elected think about gridlock and many many things sitting in limbo.