The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Would you eat this Frankenfood?

Started by shin, March 05, 2016, 02:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

The truth is that plain pasta by itself, has very little flavor. That's why you have to "complicate" Italian cuisine, otherwise you are just left with a plate of boiled dough.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"The truth is that plain pasta by itself, has very little flavor. That's why you have to "complicate" Italian cuisine, otherwise you are just left with a plate of boiled dough.

Sometimes I just put a bit of olive oil and salt and pepper on mine.

I love simple sauce though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"The truth is that plain pasta by itself, has very little flavor. That's why you have to "complicate" Italian cuisine, otherwise you are just left with a plate of boiled dough.

What is simple sauce RW?

I'm sorry, I'm not Italian.

ac_blush

Renee

No garlic or red pepper?  ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I have been posting Asian recipes, but I should have also been asking you or RW how to make a lovely sauce.

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I have been posting Asian recipes, but I should have also been asking you or RW how to make a lovely sauce.

ac_smile

Unfortunately I don't have a recipe for my sauce. I use a few base essential ingredients and then "wing" the rest. I learned that from my mom and it depends entirely what kind of mood you are in and what you have laying around the kitchen and garden.

I'll post a basic sauce sometime when I get a chance. Maybe I'll post a recipe for my baseball size meatballs sometime as well.

Anonymous

ac_smile

Unfortunately I don't have a recipe for my sauce. I use a few base essential ingredients and then "wing" the rest. I learned that from my mom and it depends entirely what kind of mood you are in and what you have laying around the kitchen and garden.

I'll post a basic sauce sometime when I get a chance. Maybe I'll post a recipe for my baseball size meatballs sometime as well.

If you have time and you're in the mood, could you post how you make a sauce some time Renee?

Renee

ac_smile

If you have time and you're in the mood, could you post how you make a sauce some time Renee?

Sure....I'll get to it sometime. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

RW

Sometimes.  Depends on my mood.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Sometimes.  Depends on my mood.

How about a quick puttanesca sauce?  :eating-smileys-emoticons43:

Bricktop

What are you complaining about?

You'd still eat it.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

You'd still eat it.

No I will not, I'm actually trying to drop a few pounds.

Unfortunately I have at least 180 lbs of nasty Aussie fathead attached to my thighs that simply refuses to go away. I wonder if my medical insurance will cover a bogandectomy? ac_umm

Anonymous

ac_smile

Why don't you Google one up urself  you bag licking retard. :t1929:  :rules:

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_smile

Why don't you Google one up urself  you bag licking retard. :t1929:  :rules:

That's.....enough.  Talk to me, Shen.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

You'd still eat it.

No I will not, I'm actually trying to drop a few pounds.

Unfortunately I have at least 180 lbs of nasty Aussie fathead attached to my thighs that simply refuses to go away. I wonder if my medical insurance will cover a bogandectomy? ac_umm

Sounds awful. Don't believe it's Aussie fathead tho. 180 lbs?