The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why dating is f*cked! hahaha

Started by RW, April 30, 2016, 12:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTT_hOUXMTo
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

That bitch makes me want to claw my eyes out. Halfway through the video I think I had an epileptic fit.

Whoever edits her videos should be electrocuted until they shit themselves. :sdfjh(2):
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Anonymous

I am so thankful I am not single.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I am so thankful I am not single.

It's not all bad.

RW

I'm tutoring a grade 12 student and there is so much drama around dating.  Nothing is simple.

Nicole Arbor is a bad human but she illustrates it fairly well. The silly dating games need to end.

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm tutoring a grade 12 student and there is so much drama around dating.  Nothing is simple.

Nicole Arbor is a bad human but she illustrates it fairly well. The silly dating games need to end.

Games suck. :negative:

Anonymous

Between the end of my first marriage and meeting my second wife I dated a lot of women from every country, from every ethnicity. I had fun. It's a little different now I gather.

RW

I find the games still happen even at the more advanced ages.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I find the games still happen even at the more advanced ages.

You might be right about that. Being single has changed so much in such a short time.

Renee

Dating has always been weird, awkward ànd complicated. The only place it isn't, is on pre-1970s TV shows.

Mostly it's not even worth the effort.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

@realAzhyaAryola

Some women find themselves cute when they act this way. They have no clue that it is bimboesque.

I just realize how irritating it is to watch someone speak with hand motions. Speaking with your hands is not impressive, folks.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

All I see is a big black square  :mad: But by the comments I see maybe it's best I can't see it lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Some women find themselves cute when they act this way. They have no clue that it is bimboesque.

I just realize how irritating it is to watch someone speak with hand motions. Speaking with your hands is not impressive, folks.

Calling Nicole Arbor a bimbo would be a compliment.

She's an ignorant, attention whore, skank who jabbers out her sezure inducing, mean spirited crap under the guise of comedic social commentary.

She's the kid of girl that when I was in HS, I would have beaten senseless, shaved her head and left her tied to the sink in nothing but her underwear on the floor of a gas station bathroom. A total waste of skin.