The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why dating is f*cked! hahaha

Started by RW, April 30, 2016, 12:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I'd shoot myself if I ever became famous for being an idiot.

No you wouldn't, because if you were an "idiot", chances are you wouldn't realize it.

Just look at half the fools on VF for example.....they're all idiots but they have no clue. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

My favourite idiot is evs who sits there wondering why no one stuck up for Inky.  The dumb twat doesn't understand passive aggressiveness or things happened behind the scenes.  I preferred to be straight up in my approach because I'm upfront like that.  It's funny that Inky doesn't post there much now that evs threw her favourite toys out of the playpen.  To still be scratching her ass over a year later is fucking hilarious.

If I was as much of a hateful idiot as evs, I would also shoot myself.

[size=85]There, I said it.[/size]
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"

No you wouldn't, because if you were an "idiot", chances are you wouldn't realize it.

Just look half the fools on VF for example.....they're all idiots but they have no clue. :laugh3:

Ahahahahahahaha! I love you, my American sistah! I laughed so hard at your post.  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Just to make it less funny for you, she wasn't implying I'm an idiot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I was referring to her second sentence though. That made me burst out laughing.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I was referring to her second sentence though. That made me burst out laughing.

That was pretty funny haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Some women find themselves cute when they act this way. They have no clue that it is bimboesque.

I just realize how irritating it is to watch someone speak with hand motions. Speaking with your hands is not impressive, folks.

Calling Nicole Arbor a bimbo would be a compliment.

She's an ignorant, attention whore, skank who jabbers out her sezure inducing, mean spirited crap under the guise of comedic social commentary.

She's the kid of girl that when I was in HS, I would have beaten senseless, shaved her head and left her tied to the sink in nothing but her underwear on the floor of a gas station bathroom. A total waste of skin.

What do you really think of her Renee?

I was never good at all at game-playing. Woman always know when I am attracted to them, and when I am not. Not all of my relationships have been deep and meaningful, but the woman always knew how I felt about them.

Are you single ELPHUPPHY?

Yes I am. Divorced and single, to fully disclose.

Oh I see ELPHUPPHY.

Anonymous

Just look at half the fools on VF for example.....they're all idiots but they have no clue. :laugh3:

I took a look at that forum and saw Donky D and odinson as the most frequent handles on the first page. They are idiots and I do not care if they have a clue or not.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

I took a look at that forum and saw Donky D and odinson as the most frequent handles on the first page. They are idiots and I do not care if they have a clue or not.

The owner is the biggest hateful moron in that place.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

No arguments here.

Some of the stupid and frankly nasty crap that dribbles out of that woman's head is simply jaw dropping. If it wasn't for the fact that more than a few good people were and in some cases still are subjected to her vile nastiness, I would find her vicious, puerile ranting comical. But instead I find it frighteningly sad.

IMHO, even more disturbing is her penchant for collecting, protecting and even nurturing psyhcopaths, deviants and other assorted creeps. She's like a fucking wet nurse for shit monkeys and rat fucks.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

No arguments here.

Some of the stupid and frankly nasty crap that dribbles out of that woman's head is simply jaw dropping. If it wasn't for the fact that more than a few good people were and in some cases still are subjected to her vile nastiness, I would find her vicious, puerile ranting comical. But instead I find it frighteningly sad.

IMHO, even more disturbing is her penchant for collecting, protecting and even nurturing psyhcopaths, deviants and other assorted creeps. She's like a fucking wet nurse for shit monkeys and rat fucks.

BINGO!

In and amoungst there are still some decent people who I miss very much.  Many have written so I miss them less than I would otherwise but to not be subjected to her hatred is such a relief.  I'm glad me and this place are out of her reach.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

No arguments here.

BINGO!

In and amoungst there are still some decent people who I miss very much.  Many have written so I miss them less than I would otherwise but to not be subjected to her hatred is such a relief.  I'm glad me and this place are out of her reach.

You think so, eh?

Well you had a different relationship with them than I. You were a star at one time over there. You had an assload of fans, probably still do. But what still puzzels me was the silence that was almost deafening from those "decent" people while you were being actively persecuted by the forum owner.

What was done to me was really no surprise. In fact I probably deserved it to some degree and I certainly never expected anyone to stick up for me. But I did expect your friends/fans to make some small amount of noise in your defense. Frankly I was shocked by the way most of them simply clammed-up and allowed you to be maligned the way you were.

You call them "decent people", that's your prerogative, you know them better than I. But from where I stand and from the POV of any other objective viewer, they would most likely garner a very different label.

Well that's enough of that shit, it's negative and unnecessary. Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.

Anonymous

It's a troll forum Herman and the owner does not deny her forum is not for everyone.

RW

It's a troll forum Herman and the owner does not deny her forum is not for everyone.

As long as she stays out of this forum, she can do what she wants.
Beware of Gaslighters!