The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why dating is f*cked! hahaha

Started by RW, April 30, 2016, 12:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"I'd shoot myself if I ever became famous for being an idiot.

No you wouldn't, because if you were an "idiot", chances are you wouldn't realize it.

Just look at half the fools on VF for example.....they're all idiots but they have no clue. :laugh3:

I took a look at that forum and saw Donky D and odinson as the most frequent handles on the first page. They are idiots and I do not care if they have a clue or not.

The owner is the biggest hateful moron in that place.

No arguments here.

Some of the stupid and frankly nasty crap that dribbles out of that woman's head is simply jaw dropping. If it wasn't for the fact that more than a few good people were and in some cases still are subjected to her vile nastiness, I would find her vicious, puerile ranting comical. But instead I find it frighteningly sad.

IMHO, even more disturbing is her penchant for collecting, protecting and even nurturing psyhcopaths, deviants and other assorted creeps. She's like a fucking wet nurse for shit monkeys and rat fucks.

BINGO!

In and amoungst there are still some decent people who I miss very much.  Many have written so I miss them less than I would otherwise but to not be subjected to her hatred is such a relief.  I'm glad me and this place are out of her reach.

You think so, eh?

Well you had a different relationship with them than I. You were a star at one time over there. You had an assload of fans, probably still do. But what still puzzels me was the silence that was almost deafening from those "decent" people while you were being actively persecuted by the forum owner.

What was done to me was really no surprise. In fact I probably deserved it to some degree and I certainly never expected anyone to stick up for me. But I did expect your friends/fans to make some small amount of noise in your defense. Frankly I was shocked by the way most of them simply clammed-up and allowed you to be maligned the way you were.

You call them "decent people", that's your prerogative, you know them better than I. But from where I stand and from the POV of any other objective viewer, they would most likely garner a very different label.

Well that's enough of that shit, it's negative and unnecessary. Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.

People did stick up for me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

No you wouldn't, because if you were an "idiot", chances are you wouldn't realize it.

Just look at half the fools on VF for example.....they're all idiots but they have no clue. :laugh3:

I took a look at that forum and saw Donky D and odinson as the most frequent handles on the first page. They are idiots and I do not care if they have a clue or not.

I was invited to register there a long time ago. I knew it was not for me. It has gotten a lot more troll happy since then too.

Renee

The owner is the biggest hateful moron in that place.

No arguments here.

Some of the stupid and frankly nasty crap that dribbles out of that woman's head is simply jaw dropping. If it wasn't for the fact that more than a few good people were and in some cases still are subjected to her vile nastiness, I would find her vicious, puerile ranting comical. But instead I find it frighteningly sad.

IMHO, even more disturbing is her penchant for collecting, protecting and even nurturing psyhcopaths, deviants and other assorted creeps. She's like a fucking wet nurse for shit monkeys and rat fucks.

BINGO!

In and amoungst there are still some decent people who I miss very much.  Many have written so I miss them less than I would otherwise but to not be subjected to her hatred is such a relief.  I'm glad me and this place are out of her reach.

You think so, eh?

Well you had a different relationship with them than I. You were a star at one time over there. You had an assload of fans, probably still do. But what still puzzels me was the silence that was almost deafening from those "decent" people while you were being actively persecuted by the forum owner.

What was done to me was really no surprise. In fact I probably deserved it to some degree and I certainly never expected anyone to stick up for me. But I did expect your friends/fans to make some small amount of noise in your defense. Frankly I was shocked by the way most of them simply clammed-up and allowed you to be maligned the way you were.

You call them "decent people", that's your prerogative, you know them better than I. But from where I stand and from the POV of any other objective viewer, they would most likely garner a very different label.

Well that's enough of that shit, it's negative and unnecessary. Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.

People did stick up for me.

Some did but they were careful not to do it too vigorously.

Well at least they were cognizant of the limitations of their fortitude. I guess they got that going for them. :laugh3:

Does it make me a bad person if I have nothing but contempt for those ,"decent people"? Better yet, do I really give a flying fuck one way or the other?  :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

That leaves you with much in common with Mr. Crow.

When she talked about the child abuse thing, people got pretty vocal.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"That leaves you with much in common with Mr. Crow.

As much as I loathed to admit it......this is one time I don't mind having something in common with the old Crow.

The child abuse thing doesn't count. On a societal level alone, those awful comments required an irate response. Anyone who didn't take issue with that load of vile tripe is a moral deviant.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

As much as I loathed to admit it......this is one time I don't mind having something in common with the old Crow.

The child abuse thing doesn't count. On a societal level alone, those awful comments required an irate response. Anyone who didn't take issue with that load of vile tripe is a moral deviant.

People did stick their necks out.  It caused evs a great deal of consternation, the lingering paranoia of which is still causing her grief as she demands others hate me to show their loyalty to her.  It continues to be the M.O. of someone who is insecure and filled with hate.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I realize this VF discussion is a tangent topic, and I don't know the forum or the people who've been mentioned.  But I imagine that each of us has horror forums in their past.  I know I do, and this evs person sounds like a clone of someone I know as Amy, or Lady Dragon.  I know Phupphy is acquainted with her.  She isn't an exact match for evs, but a lot of the same mental health issues are present.

In recent times, this is the second or third forum I've happened upon that seemed like a sort of "lifeboat" to which some refugees from unhealthy forums still in existence had escaped.  I'm happy to see it, and it gives me a place to come in from the cold for a while.

RW

I needed to hear that Peaches.

acc_hugz
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I agree Peaches, evs does have a mental health issue. I think she has several. The way she treats people is disgusting  :beurk:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

People did stick their necks out.  It caused evs a great deal of consternation, the lingering paranoia of which is still causing her grief as she demands others hate me to show their loyalty to her.  It continues to be the M.O. of someone who is insecure and filled with hate.

I can see why mental cases are attracted to her forum. They have so much in common with the owner.

Annie

They're her little pets, Herman  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Mona

Quote from: "RW"I find the games still happen even at the more advanced ages.

You might be right about that. Being single has changed so much in such a short time.

I just watched the whole video, despite her annoying split personality way of making her point... she actually does have a point.  But games are not a new concept.  "The rules"  book on dating came out in 1995.  And that was just a return to the way dating used to be handled by women.  It's ALWAYS been games.  And she's right, it's fucked.  

I've never had the patience or time for games.  If I liked a guy (even in school) EVERYBODY knew, including him.  I had no problem walking up to a guy in a club or at a party or even at a theme park, and telling him that I thought he was cute. Saved all the will he/won't he bullshit.  And most were grateful that I took the rejection out of it for them.  

Say what you mean, and mean what you say.  And if a person says no, it's not the end of the world.  Whatever their reason, it's their issue, it's still better to know so that you can move on and stop wasting time on something that will never happen.

Some of the people who play games, do so because they like the drama.    I drummed into my son, that no matter what he chooses to do with a girl, in the dating scene, he is to be honest and not tell her it's something that it's not in order to get what he wants out of it.  So far, I've had a total of zero pissed off fathers on my doorstep, and he seems to stay friends with most of his exes and hookups, so I think I got through to him.

RW

I find guys don't like that in reverse.  You say no thanks and it's like you've insulted them.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mona

Quote from: "RW"I find guys don't like that in reverse.  You say no thanks and it's like you've insulted them.

Yes, many of them get aggressive and feel that they have a right to you, whether you like it or not.   This is the main reason I have never allowed men to buy me drinks.  That and after having a drink (that I had bought myself) spiked, I didn't want to risk going through that again.    i once had a guy who was hanging out in a group with my friends, offer to buy me a drink, and when I said, No thanks, I'll get my own, went to the other end of the bar and paid for my drink.  I immediately passed the drink to my friend and ordered and paid for another one.   A few weeks later (after I had started dating his friend), he complained to me that I had never "thanked" him for the drink he bought me.  I ripped him a new one, and pointed out that a. I had asked him NOT to buy me a drink, and b. that I had not been the one to drink it, anyway and c. that the reason I had refused his drink was so that he wouldn't have grounds for expecting me to owe him anything.

RW

I'm the same way when it comes to men paying for anything. It comes with an expectation that I can do without.
Beware of Gaslighters!