The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why dating is f*cked! hahaha

Started by RW, April 30, 2016, 12:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"I only got into one fight in a bar....I had to beat the crap out of a women who stole my wedding photos and wouldn't give them back.  She had been in our house as a friend but ended up stealing from us.  I saw her in a bar and just went nuts on her.  I knew the bouncer and he had already known the full story. He just stood there, let me finish and then he threw her ass out lolol.

Okay, I'm going to ask the obvious question.....Why would someone steal you wedding photos? No disrespect...

Just genuinely curious. :confused1:

That is not something thieves could exchange for cash at a pawn shop.

I didn't get why she would steal our wedding photos either. Later on I found out she had a crush on my husband and was jelouse (?) of our marriage. I'm thinking she took them just to be a biotch.

Wow, that's one of the more bizarre thngs I've heard.

Some people are just plain nuts.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Yep she was nuts. She was also quite a bit older and had 2 grown daughters who were our same age.  She would also phone and leave stupid messages or have someone else call and say there was n emergency and that she needed my husband's help.  None of it worked. When I caught up with her by chance that night, I didn't let her get off so easy.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Yep she was nuts. She was also quite a bit older and had 2 grown daughters who were our same age.  She would also phone and leave stupid messages or have someone else call and say there was n emergency and that she needed my husband's help.  None of it worked. When I caught up with her by chance that night, I didn't let her get off so easy.

Ya, she was nuts alright.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"I only got into one fight in a bar....I had to beat the crap out of a women who stole my wedding photos and wouldn't give them back.  She had been in our house as a friend but ended up stealing from us.  I saw her in a bar and just went nuts on her.  I knew the bouncer and he had already known the full story. He just stood there, let me finish and then he threw her ass out lolol.

Okay, I'm going to ask the obvious question.....Why would someone steal you wedding photos? No disrespect...

Just genuinely curious. :confused1:

That is not something thieves could exchange for cash at a pawn shop.

I didn't get why she would steal our wedding photos either. Later on I found out she had a crush on my husband and was jelouse (?) of our marriage. I'm thinking she took them just to be a biotch.

She had some problems Annie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Yep she was nuts. She was also quite a bit older and had 2 grown daughters who were our same age.  She would also phone and leave stupid messages or have someone else call and say there was n emergency and that she needed my husband's help.  None of it worked. When I caught up with her by chance that night, I didn't let her get off so easy.

That's crazy.

shin

Someone brought up sports bars earlier.

Is it ever ok to bring teenagers into one of these places if they're obviously a bar and not just a restaurant that sells a lot of food?

The last time I walked into a bar like this, I was shocked that anyone would bring kids into such an establishment, yet there they were... even dressed like they were looking for a date.

I just went there to try a few things on the menu like their burgers made from exotic kinds of meat and because it was 2 blocks from where I used to live. I guess the contrast was a place in the opposite direction that required 3 forms of ID to enter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Someone brought up sports bars earlier.

Is it ever ok to bring teenagers into one of these places if they're obviously a bar and not just a restaurant that sells a lot of food?

The last time I walked into a bar like this, I was shocked that anyone would bring kids into such an establishment, yet there they were... even dressed like they were looking for a date.

I just went there to try a few things on the menu like their burgers made from exotic kinds of meat and because it was 2 blocks from where I used to live. I guess the contrast was a place in the opposite direction that required 3 forms of ID to enter.

I guess you mean like a Canadian Brew House or an Original Joe's..

I don't know about that shin..

As long as underage customers are in the company of adults and are not served alcohol I suppose it is alright.

Annie

Years ago I was out with a couple friends at a bar when a little boy about 7 or 8 came in looking for his Mom.  He found her and asked when she was coming home and that he didn't like it when she went to the bar. She pretty much just ignored him. A bouncer had to tell the boy to leave and the mom to take him home. She just sat there and told him "go home" and continued drinking and flirting with some guys. The boy left but came back a couple more times until finally some other women in the bar told her to take him home and get a sitter if she wanted to go out. She was already pretty drunk when she took him home and she didn't come back.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Years ago I was out with a couple friends at a bar when a little boy about 7 or 8 came in looking for his Mom.  He found her and asked when she was coming home and that he didn't like it when she went to the bar. She pretty much just ignored him. A bouncer had to tell the boy to leave and the mom to take him home. She just sat there and told him "go home" and continued drinking and flirting with some guys. The boy left but came back a couple more times until finally some other women in the bar told her to take him home and get a sitter if she wanted to go out. She was already pretty drunk when she took him home and she didn't come back.

Some people should not have kids.