Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Why dating is f*cked! hahaha

Started by RW, April 30, 2016, 12:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Truthfully I miss frequenting an old smelly neighborhood bar....with a brass foot rail, a pool table, some out of date video games or a bowling machine and decent pub food.

There were several of them around campus when I was in college. Some were within walking distance of the dorm, so that was a plus.

They were great places to meet up with friends, get polluted, release your drama and then puke in the parking lot. :laugh3:

I like those pubs too, especially if it has a sports bar feel to it as well.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Coming!

TMI.   ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Coming!

TMI.   ac_biggrin

Hahaha!
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Anonymous

I miss pool, darts and the laughter. But, I can do that at home.

Annie

One of my son's jobs is working at a pub. He told me when drunk people play darts he has to be careful. He's had a few darts go whizzing past him a few times. They have really bad aim when drunk lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"One of my son's jobs is working at a pub. He told me when drunk people play darts he has to be careful. He's had a few darts go whizzing past him a few times. They have really bad aim when drunk lol

I know all about that Annie.

Anonymous

I used to get in a lot of fights in bars back in the day.

Annie

I only got into one fight in a bar....I had to beat the crap out of a women who stole my wedding photos and wouldn't give them back.  She had been in our house as a friend but ended up stealing from us.  I saw her in a bar and just went nuts on her.  I knew the bouncer and he had already known the full story. He just stood there, let me finish and then he threw her ass out lolol.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I only got into one fight in a bar....I had to beat the crap out of a women who stole my wedding photos and wouldn't give them back.  She had been in our house as a friend but ended up stealing from us.  I saw her in a bar and just went nuts on her.  I knew the bouncer and he had already known the full story. He just stood there, let me finish and then he threw her ass out lolol.

Good for you Annie. I used to do some bouncing part time for free drinks. I would look the other way when I thought someone had it coming.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"She came :wink:

Oh baby! hahaha :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Keeper"She came :wink:

Oh baby! hahaha :P

Magic wand?  :thumbup:

keeper

Annie