The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

ATTN: Fash!

Started by smell the glove, June 05, 2016, 07:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

smell the glove

Just returned from the RCMP detachment after speaking with an officer.

He's going to need a contact email from you, as he'll need to contact you in a few days with a demand via warrant for CC's I.P. address.

I guess then they will make a warrant demand from her internet provider.

It seems that there is one person here that's going to get a little visit here shortly, and that one person ain't me!  They asked me if I wanted her charged with uttering threats, but I think a simple visit shall suffice this time.

I'd love to see the look on CC's face when the marked cruiser shows up in her driveway, and they pound on her door with a two foot long Mag-Light!  Priceless!

Aryan

Fashionita is probably asleep in her rocking chair...

RW

I hope this cop brings a subpoena because he's not getting it without one.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"I hope this cop brings a subpoena because he's not getting it without one.

He said they can get warrants now over the phone, in as little as a few minutes...

RW

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "RW"I hope this cop brings a subpoena because he's not getting it without one.

He said they can get warrants now over the phone, in as little as a few minutes...

One will be required to get poster data.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

I'm not exactly sure how it works.  He just said he needs the ability to contact the forum owner, and will be able to get the I.P. address, with warrant if necessary.

smell the glove

@realAzhyaAryola

Take a break from the forums. Get a bike and bike around the seawall or visit the Aquarium. Visit Nordstrom.  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "smell the glove"I'm not exactly sure how it works.  He just said he needs the ability to contact the forum owner, and will be able to get the I.P. address, with warrant if necessary.

I am exactly sure on how it works.  He would t need an email address either you lying sack.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"I am exactly sure on how it works.  He would t need an email address either you lying sack.

I'm sure he can figure out other ways to contact Fash.  He just mentioned it might be easier if an email address could be provided.  He's not an idiot.  I'm sure he'll be able to figure it out one way or another...

JOE

Mel! ................takeiteasy bro'! Yer takin' this forum & everything cc said far too seriously! Getagrip! You come sounding off as a crazy man! Snap out of it!

This whole thang has gone waaay overboard.

Its meant as a FUN forum...not to be taken too seriously.

Is dis' da German in ya takin' over?!"

Yes, cc in her sharped tongue has a tendency to hit where it hurts....but....still this is an anonymous forum which is intended as light entertainment ONLY.

....get it?!

Anyways, get a six pack, buy some asprin and thank me later

Quote from: "smell the glove"Just returned from the RCMP detachment after speaking with an officer.

He's going to need a contact email from you, as he'll need to contact you in a few days with a demand via warrant for CC's I.P. address.

I guess then they will make a warrant demand from her internet provider.

It seems that there is one person here that's going to get a little visit here shortly, and that one person ain't me!  They asked me if I wanted her charged with uttering threats, but I think a simple visit shall suffice this time.

I'd love to see the look on CC's face when the marked cruiser shows up in her driveway, and they pound on her door with a two foot long Mag-Light!  Priceless!

smell the glove

Do you know what else the Constable said?

RW

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "RW"I am exactly sure on how it works.  He would t need an email address either you lying sack.

I'm sure he can figure out other ways to contact Fash.  He just mentioned it might be easier if an email address could be provided.  He's not an idiot.  I'm sure he'll be able to figure it out one way or another...

You're full of shit.

Bluecashew@gmail.com is the tech address.  Tell him to bring a subpoena.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"Bluecashew@gmail.com is the tech address.  Tell him to bring a subpoena.

OK.  I have his email, so I will forward this to him.

Do you know what else the Constable said?

cc

I know. I know.

He said to stop posting gun pics while you are stalking someone.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview