Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

ATTN: Fash!

Started by smell the glove, June 05, 2016, 07:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Fashionita is probably asleep in her rocking chair...

Scouse, unlike you, the time I have to sit in a chair and be online is finite..

I think anyone can tell by the amount of time posters spend on multiple forums who is active and who has their asses welded to a rocking chair or not.

RW

What a crass and asinine statement.  You spend your forum time talking about how other people on the same forum don't have a life.

Jesus wept.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"What a crass and asinine statement.  You spend your forum time talking about how other people on the same forum don't have a life.

Jesus wept.

I know right  ac_lmfao  

Besides it takes literally minutes to scan through a forum and reply to a few posts....  

But remember soulbro's existence is sooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than everyone elses! Why? Because he says so  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I think anyone can tell by the amount of time posters spend on multiple forums who is active and who has their asses welded to a rocking chair or not.

I don't know about that. I am on and off here and another board when I have time. But, for the person in question there could be some truth to it.

Aryan

Which other board would that be? A retirement home comparison website?

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I don't know about that. I am on and off here and another board when I have time. But, for the person in question there could be some truth to it.

The truth is most of us know fuck all about anyone here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

The truth is most of us know fuck all about anyone here.

SCOUSE does. :icon_wink:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"

The truth is most of us know fuck all about anyone here.[/quote

But you assumptions are never even close. Pathetic sums you up. Karma Queen.

Anonymous

What the fuck is that effeminate, short, lazy, unemployed, alcoholic loser oddstain doing here? He needs to spend time in the real world with real people, not a virtual one. You are enabling the little homo just as much as the bipolar Serb owner of VF does where he spends every waking moment every single day before he passes out drunk.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

What the fuck is that effeminate, short, lazy, unemployed, alcoholic loser oddstain doing here? He needs to spend time in the real world with real people, not a virtual one. You are enabling the little homo just as much as the bipolar Serb owner of VF does where he spends every waking moment every single day before he passes out drunk.

That can be said about a lot of people....Odi is not a unique case.

If Scouse can be here and that emo dimwit Mel can have the freaking run of the place, then Odinson can post in the retard section.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

If Scouse can be here and that emo dimwit Mel can have the freaking run of the place, then Odinson can post in the retard section.

Greetings and salutations, sister.  ac_smile

Odinson

Blessings be upon you..

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

But isn't Odinson not happy just posting drunken stupidity on the board? He wants to send stupid private messages too?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview