Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

ATTN: Fash!

Started by smell the glove, June 05, 2016, 07:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

^Actually, I found out the phony phinn phaggot can't send messages anymore. The alcoholic shut ins pretend life where he has black triplets, is nine feet tall, and is an electrician as well as a mining engineer is confined to begging for attention here. What a pathetic, effeminate, little white homo :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Actually, I found out the phony phinn phaggot can't send messages anymore. The alcoholic shut ins pretend life where he has black triplets, is nine feet tall, and is an electrician as well as a mining engineer is confined to begging for attention here. What a pathetic, effeminate, little white homo :laugh3:

Odinson doesn't have a lot to do in real life and he desperately wants our attention..

We let Mel Gibson post drunk here all the time and you have on occasion too, so why not Odinson.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Actually, I found out the phony phinn phaggot can't send messages anymore. The alcoholic shut ins pretend life where he has black triplets, is nine feet tall, and is an electrician as well as a mining engineer is confined to begging for attention here. What a pathetic, effeminate, little white homo :laugh3:

You will be in my morning prayer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Odinson doesn't have a lot to do in real life and he desperately wants our attention..

We let Mel Gibson post drunk here all the time and you have on occasion too, so why not Odinson.

Odinson is all bullshit.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

That attention seeking is not true.. Heres an educational illustration.

http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/personal_space.jpg">

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

If that's true, the Fins have the right idea about neighbors.

I sure wish mine (one in particular) were further away.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

The perils of living in the projects eh Renee ? Perhaps if you didn't spend so much money on food every month you could afford to live somewhere nicer...

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The perils of living in the projects eh Renee ? Perhaps if you didn't spend so much money on food every month you could afford to live somewhere nicer...

Of of course, chav. You got that right. :nea:

Don't project your miserable living conditions on me....I work for a living and I don't have to steal wheel covers to keep the lights on....like you. :laugh3:

So tell me...what's it like living in the shittiest city in the UK?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

Hey you're the one complaining about your neighbours, when its common knowledge that if you live in a nice area your neighbours will be no trouble......

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hey you're the one complaining about your neighbours, when its common knowledge that if you live in a nice area your neighbours will be no trouble......

No matter where you live in america, you gotta have bars in your windows thanks to the race that shan´t be named..

Theres always bad neighbours no matter the class of the neighbourhood..

I bet the neighbours dont like the Hogan family... Or the Kardashians...

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"If that's true, the Fins have the right idea about neighbors.

I sure wish mine (one in particular) were further away.

That is pretty much true..

If theres only 2 people in a bus, they´ll be sitting in the opposite corners of the bus.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hey you're the one complaining about your neighbours, when its common knowledge that if you live in a nice area your neighbours will be no trouble......

What the fuck would you know about living in a nice area? :laugh3:

Just to clue your ignorance ass in, no matter where you live you can have annoying neighbors. I have one who is a nosey retired gent. He's nice enough but he's also a pain in the ass. He comes over everytime I'm outside cutting the lawn or doing yard work. He's lonely and just wants to talk but it gets tiresome and his loneliness is not my fucking problem.

That's the kind of shit I'm talking about. You on the other hand probably have smelly Pakistanis and drunken white trash yobs for neighbors.

smell the glove

I'm glad I don't have Paki neighbours!  I have enough reasons to drink without that additional problem...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview