Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The Free the SCOUSE Petition Thread!

Started by Aryan, June 08, 2016, 06:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Ok I know that many users on here have been annoyed by the fact that yours truly has been imprisoned in RR for no good reason!  

So now's your  chance to voice your support and give reasons as to why I should be released into Gen Pop.   :thumbup:

3, 2, 1 go........

Ok I'll go first.... I believe that my general wit, charm and charisma should automatically pardon me for previous altercations with other users and my infamous online rep will immediately increase traffic on here.    ac_biggrin

cc

QuoteOk I know that many users on here have been annoyed by the fact that yours truly has been imprisoned in RR for no good reason!

I cry myself to sleep at night, every night thinking about it

Does that help?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

I know that's probably true, but no it doesn't help......   :sneaky2:

Perhaps a nude naked protest from the female members on here (apart from Renee of course) would help?   ac_dunno

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ok I know that many users on here have been annoyed by the fact that yours truly has been imprisoned in RR for no good reason!  

So now's your  chance to voice your support and give reasons as to why I should be released into Gen Pop.   :thumbup:

3, 2, 1 go........

Ok I'll go first.... I believe that my general wit, charm and charisma should automatically pardon me for previous altercations with other users and my infamous online rep will immediately increase traffic on here.    ac_biggrin

You ain't ever getting out of here.

In all seriousness, nobody here wants Kissy MeATs crap and Neo-Nazi, Rothschild conspiracy, propaganda on the main page.

We would like to at least present a sane face to any prospective visitors. You and your ilk belong neatly packaged in this cage, like the little carpet staining mutts that you are.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ok I know that many users on here have been annoyed by the fact that yours truly has been imprisoned in RR for no good reason!  

3, 2, 1 go........

In all seriousness, nobody here wants Kissy MeATs crap and Neo-Nazi, Rothschild conspiracy, propaganda on the main page.

We would like to at least present a sane face to any prospective visitors. You and your ilk belong neatly packaged in this cage, like the little carpet staining mutts that you are.

Yep!!

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

3, 2, 1 go........

Sorry chubbs, your opinion doesn't count.....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

3, 2, 1 go........

Sorry chubbs, your opinion doesn't count.....

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong, there green teeth?

ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

QuoteDon't you ever get tired of being wrong, there green teeth?

:confused1:

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
QuoteDon't you ever get tired of being wrong, there green teeth?

:confused1:

Just Google "British teeth".....it's self explanatory.

Aryan

Yeah, at the same time she should google 'obese Americans' to get a taste of you and your family.   :laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah, at the same time she should google 'obese Americans' to get a taste of you and your family.   :laugh3:

Like Brits have any room to talk when it comes to obesity.

Funny part about it is, your food is so fucking awful....no one in the world can figure out how you Brits got to be the fattest people in Europe. Potted noodles and living on the dole?  :laugh3:

Isn't it about time for you to meet up with your low life chav buddies, get drunk and steal car stereos?

Aryan

Renee  don't pretend you'd turn your nose up at British cuisine, in fact I couldn't imagine you refusing any sort of food ever to be honest...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Renee  don't pretend you'd turn your nose up at British cuisine, in fact I couldn't imagine you refusing any sort of food ever to be honest...

Renee is very picky about food and drink SCOUSE..

If you take a look at her gravy thread or the Starbucks thread, you can see what I mean.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview