Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

ATTN: Fash!

Started by smell the glove, June 05, 2016, 07:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hey you're the one complaining about your neighbours, when its common knowledge that if you live in a nice area your neighbours will be no trouble......

What the fuck would you know about living in a nice area? :laugh3:

Just to clue your ignorance ass in, no matter where you live you can have annoying neighbors. I have one who is a nosey retired gent. He's nice enough but he's also a pain in the ass. He comes over everytime I'm outside cutting the lawn or doing yard work. He's lonely and just wants to talk but it gets tiresome and his loneliness is not my fucking problem.

That's the kind of shit I'm talking about. You on the other hand probably have smelly Pakistanis and drunken white trash yobs for neighbors.

Well thats really nice of you, what a lovely person you are, just be glad a fat fucking slob such as yourself has managed to hook your chubby digits into a fella and tied him down, because many fatties end up lonely and sad for obvious reasons, so you could well have it to look forward to.  :laugh:

And for the last time,  I live in a nice WHITE middle class area, there's zero n1ggers, pakis, muslims or any other non white eyesores in the immediate area......

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hey you're the one complaining about your neighbours, when its common knowledge that if you live in a nice area your neighbours will be no trouble......

What the fuck would you know about living in a nice area? :laugh3:

Just to clue your ignorance ass in, no matter where you live you can have annoying neighbors. I have one who is a nosey retired gent. He's nice enough but he's also a pain in the ass. He comes over everytime I'm outside cutting the lawn or doing yard work. He's lonely and just wants to talk but it gets tiresome and his loneliness is not my fucking problem.

That's the kind of shit I'm talking about. You on the other hand probably have smelly Pakistanis and drunken white trash yobs for neighbors.

Well thats really nice of you, what a lovely person you are, just be glad a fat fucking slob such as yourself has managed to hook your chubby digits into a fella and tied him down, because many fatties end up lonely and sad for obvious reasons, so you could well have it to look forward to.  :laugh:

And for the last time,  I live in a nice WHITE middle class area
, there's zero n1ggers, pakis, muslims or any other non white eyesores in the immediate area......

Sure you do.....I guess that stock boy or grocery store cart collect job or whatever low level function you preform affords you that kind of lifestyle.

Life must be real easy in the UK. :laugh3:

BTW, the lame fat put downs are really getting tired. Congratulations, you managed to wear out the only flame you can muster against me in record time.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Whatever your size its clear judging by your previous remark that you're not a very nice person.

Its actually very common among fat people that they are greedy and selfish, I  guess it reflects on how much they shove down their throats at meal times.

Odinson

Quote from: "smell the glove"I'm glad I don't have Paki neighbours!  I have enough reasons to drink without that additional problem...

They might put up a refugee reception center to your neighbourhood... Causing the realestate value to plummit like the Tunguska meteor..

Thats solidarism...

On top of people having to pay for these poor, poor fighting age males, they have to pay additional 100k in property value losses.

We are all the same and gods children.. The darker races will help their fellow white man whenever we are in peril.

We are one human race..

Many blessings to you good sir.

smell the glove

Living as close as I do to Vancouver, naturally there will always be a fair amount of new immigrants (and enough of the East Indian variety there, for sure)!

I'm lucky here though...  They kind of prefer to "stick with their own people," so there's certain areas where the EI's have sort of "taken over."  Luckily where I live, they never did come here.

Shit, they wanted to build a Sikh temple here years ago, but the city said "no!", citing some kind of zoning issue.  I think that one move kept them clear of this town!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview