Replies: 8341
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:15:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

At Least 50 Dead In Gay Nightclub Attack in Orlando By Muslim Gunman

Started by Anonymous, June 12, 2016, 11:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Americans love their guns. Nothing wrong with that as long as they do proper background checks. Rural Manitobans love their high powered firearms too. It's part of the culture there as it is in the states.

Changing our culture in North America because Islam wants us dead is surrender. Asking responsible gun owners like Renee or Herman to give up part of their heritage is unreasonable. It's like putting legal limits on girls wearing what they want because it will provoke Muslim men to rape.

Muslim radicals want us dead anyway. Changing our culture will not change that.

Best frickin post by a country mile.  :thumbup:

Not only is it cultural surrender, as we know from Europe, it does not Islamists from killing us infidels.

And just so you know, I gave most of my gun collection to my nephews. I still have a 22 for gophers and a 270 for pesky badgers or a prime buck on my land. :wink:

JOE

Quote from: "Renee"Here in the northeast we also have a different demographic and less poverty. I dont want to say that certain groups of people are more prone to violence than others but it's true.

Now that doesn't matter because everyone, no matter what state you live in, must pass the NICS ( national instant criminal background check) before purchasing a firearm. Certain states have additional requirements for certain types of guns but is irrelevant.

Unfortunately the NICS data base doesn't include those individuals who are on "watched" or "no fly" lists. A simple addition to the data base would have prevented the Orlando shooter from legally obtaining firearms.

This kind of stuff is what people like Obongo don't want you to know. Anti-gun liberals are all about far reaching legislation that fits in with their political agenda. Several bills where proposed in congress recently under the guise of stopping so-called terrorists from getting guns. But in reality they were much more than attempts to stop guns from falling into the wrong hands. In all cases these bills did not address the problem with the NICS and were full of provisions that made direct attacks on the rights of law abiding citizens. So rightfully they did not pass.

Obama, his prog dupes and especially his cronies in the media, would like you to believe that the big bad NRA is the cause of all the lack of legislative action but that's just leftwing spin. The truth is, its the unpalatable and intolerable liberal/progressive agenda that stands in the way of fixings problem.

One problem I see with the US approach is allowing the States to have control over gun licensing.

This should be a federal jurisdiction with an agency such as the FBI and eliminate the states from having any say in the matter.

In Canada, gun licensing is administered by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

Its requirements appear to be more stringent than in your own state, which you've claimed are some of the toughest in the US.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/form-formulaire/index-eng.htm">http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/form ... ex-eng.htm">http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/form-formulaire/index-eng.htm

I don't believe that the provinces or local police issue gun licenses.

If a state such as Rhode Island is strict on gun licensing, but Alabama or Florida are lax, then things fall through the cracks, and no matter how well-meaning or strict one state is, the weapons still end up in the wrong hands nationally.

Despite the uneven laws and their limitation in enforcement, the way in which you've described the restrictions of the gun laws in the Northeast, they appear to be at least somewhat effective in your state if the homicides due to firearms are lower in states where the laws are lax.

Anyways, it's amazing that people on watch or no fly lists would not be excluded from national gun registry.

If the police in Canada knew about such individuals, they wouldn't get a license here.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" ...... Changing our culture in North America because Islam wants us dead is surrender. Asking responsible gun owners like Renee or Herman to give up part of their heritage is unreasonable. It's like putting legal limits on girls wearing what they want because it will provoke Muslim men to rape.

B I N G O !!!

As for "changing female attire to suit their ways", their mayor of London just imposed shariah on subway female ads for all Brits

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/london-mayor-bans-subway-ads-that-shame-people-over-unrealistic-body-shapes">London mayor bans subway ads that promote 'unhealthy and unrealistic' body shapes
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Americans love their guns. Nothing wrong with that as long as they do proper background checks. Rural Manitobans love their high powered firearms too. It's part of the culture there as it is in the states.

Changing our culture in North America because Islam wants us dead is surrender. Asking responsible gun owners like Renee or Herman to give up part of their heritage is unreasonable. It's like putting legal limits on girls wearing what they want because it will provoke Muslim men to rape.

This "culture" you speak of is one of irrational paranoia and fear.  It's not just Islamics who commit such atrocities in the US.

"Responsible" gun owner don't need access to these types of weapons.  That's insane.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Romero"I wouldn't know. I can't foretell the future.

You do have trouble with large words like "Yes" & "No"

cc, is it going to rain in Vancouver during the first week of August?

YES or NO

:laugh:

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

Not only is it cultural surrender, as we know from Europe, it does not Islamists from killing us infidels.

And just so you know, I gave most of my gun collection to my nephews. I still have a 22 for gophers and a 270 for pesky badgers or a prime buck on my land. :wink:

All of you realise when making these types of statements that it isn't just Islamics shooting up the US right?  This discussion happens every time someone shoots up a nightclub or a SCHOOL.

Denying the US has a problem with guns is not only ignorant but INSANE.

WAKE UP AMERICA!  You have a BIG fucking problem.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

They do.

That acknowledged, and aside from that, killing with the intention of helping a worldwide body toward its avowed elimination of Western society  seems in a different category than local and unconnected to a grander scheme  killers

Add to that, that category is increasing rapidly and acting out all over the West

Seems to me as intelligent humans, we should be able to view each SEPARATELY and in its own light and not mix the two as one

But, hey, could just be my warped thinking

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"So owning assault type rifles that shoots  bullets that tumble is alright in your reality? Why are these guns along  with giant clips legal? They are only manufactured for one reason.

Bullets that "tumble"???? WTF are you babbling about now?

Funny Renee that you are unaware of this. Google it. These weapons are to kill people. The bullet that is shot out of these guns have a tumble action. After in enters ones body it tears the shit out of you.

WRONG!!!!!!!! :laugh3:

Bullets do not "tumble". If you have a "tumble action" (whatever the fuck that is) something is seriously wrong with the barrel of the gun or the load you are using is incompatible with the rifling twist in the bore or the bullet is damaged or defective in some way. In any case bullets are not meant or designed to "tumble".

Bullets "spiral" much like a well thrown football.

You are obvious one of the millions of ignorant sheep who think so called assault weapons are some kind of ultra menacing class of firearm that has mystical killing powers.

Watch out for those kinds of weapons. They have mind control powers as well. Anyone who touches one immediately turns into a homicidal maniac.  :laugh3:

Sorry but I need to ask again. How far is your head up your ass? Tumble or a tumble effect. These guns are to kill people. How fucking stupid are you? Ex Hubby must have one. Helps with his boner, no doubt. These weapons need to be banned. If you don't see this, I honestly feel sorry for you. Yeah these weapons have magical killing powers. God are you dumb.

I've said before and I'll say it again.....everytime you open your mouth a whole lot of stupid comes out.

You are the best example of the ignorant fool I've ever come across. You even manage to make your friend SCOUSE look smart. Even simple principles of physics are too much for your wooden head to absorb. Your ignorance simply nauseates me.

Go find a wave full of stinging jelly fish and lay in it, you fucking idiot.

BTW, nothing on this earth in the way of weaponry has magical powers. That kind of shit could only be believed by someone with a child's mind.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Quote from: "RW"I'm tired but I thought it was mildly funny.

You know I'll always let you off the hook

JOE

If a person is interested primarily in self defense, wouldn't a handgun be a better choice than a high powered rifle or a semi automatic machine gun? Seems to me that in the amount of time a person has to mount a rifle on their shoulder, aim it and then fire, an assailant could have already subdued them. Whereas a handgun is just a matter of picking it up, aiming roughy and then firing quickly. Result? Assailant much better chance dead before they end up even having the opportunity to touch you. Seems like a much better choice where quick reaction time is required.

I remember reading once about a hunter outside of Calgary who went into the wilderness. His guns were inside the truck and he got attacked by a bear. He ran to the truck to get his rifle, but by the time he could reach the truck, the bear mauled him to death. In this case, he'd have been much better off with a high powered handgun quiclkly accessible at his side which could've blown the bear's head to smitherines. In his case, time was very critical, and a handgun could've saved his life.

I dunno, just my two bits. But it seems that if you're attacked, you'd wanna have quick access to your gun, and be able to discharge it quickly. Seems that a rifle would be better suited for armed combat where firing large quantities of bullets over a long distance is important in order to gun down as many of your opponents as possible. In other words, you are sitting in a trench, mounted their for extended periods of time where you've had time to position yourself up.

Correct me if I'm wrong in my suppositions.

Quote from: "Herman"

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"So owning assault type rifles that shoots  bullets that tumble is alright in your reality? Why are these guns along  with giant clips legal? They are only manufactured for one reason.

Funny Renee that you are unaware of this. Google it. These weapons are to kill people. The bullet that is shot out of these guns have a tumble action. After in enters ones body it tears the shit out of you.

Bullets do not "tumble". If you have a "tumble action" (whatever the fuck that is) something is seriously wrong with the barrel of the gun or the load you are using is incompatible with the rifling twist in the bore or the bullet is damaged or defective in some way. In any case bullets are not meant or designed to "tumble".

You are obvious one of the millions of ignorant sheep who think so called assault weapons are some kind of ultra menacing class of firearm that has mystical killing powers.

Watch out for those kinds of weapons. They have mind control powers as well. Anyone who touches one immediately turns into a homicidal maniac.  :laugh3:

Sorry but I need to ask again. How far is your head up your ass? Tumble or a tumble effect. These guns are to kill people. How fucking stupid are you? Ex Hubby must have one. Helps with his boner, no doubt. These weapons need to be banned. If you don't see this, I honestly feel sorry for you. Yeah these weapons have magical killing powers. God are you dumb.

I've said before and I'll say it again.....everytime you open your mouth a whole lot of stupid comes out.

You are the best example of the ignorant fool I've ever come across. You even manage to make your friend SCOUSE look smart. Even simple principles of physics are too much for your wooden head to absorb. Your ignorance simply nauseates me.

BTW, nothing on this earth in the way of weaponry has magical powers. That kind of shit could only be believed by someone with a child's mind.

Working today? I can only guess what Wedensdays are like for you.  Enjoy. ac_smile  ac_smile  ac_smile

Renee

Working today? I can only guess what Wedensdays are like for you.  Enjoy. ac_smile  ac_smile  ac_smile

Did you not get enough oxygen during your birth or has jungle rot eaten a hole in your brain?

Or is it both?....I can't image that you were very smart before moving to that dank third world tourist trap. Only a person with an IQ of less than 70 would even consider doing something like that, unless they were running from something.

So who do you owe money to....ex-wife.....kids.... the IRS?

I wonder..... ac_umm
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.