The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Seems to be a lot of censorship on this board

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, August 11, 2016, 05:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Dietician is Mel Gibson.

For an Admin to make such a statement...  Well?

You're wrong.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"Anybody but TD could figure that out for themselves.

Really?  You're not quite as smart as you think you are.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"The moderation on this forum is schizophrenic at best.  This is a vicious place to post if the loudest mouthed bitches don't like you.  Failing that, every single thread gets bombed and those who can actually do something about it, participate in it more than most.

This place has become an unwelcoming ghost town of unmoderated abuse which is a far cry from what it used to be.

Sorry but this "loudest mouthed bitch" doesn't like some of your so-called friends. Gay Bob is one of them......I never liked him and I never will and I will not apologize for it. As you well know, I do not hold back at any time.......People who I/we have been posting with for years should realize this by now. It always amazes me when people are shocked by my blunt and sometime vitriolic posting style.

But I am willing to put up with most of his agenda driven slobbering so long as he keeps it to the proper subs. If you or he thinks that me or anyone else here are going to just smile and sit back while he throws his crap anywhere he pleases, then you are both wrong. But I do agree about the thread bombing that goes on as well as the participation by those who should know better, myself included. It needs to be curtailed in a consistent manner.

As you announced you will be running like a deer from this place at the end of the month so it really shouldn't matter to you anyway.

You don't like much of any body and as you pointed out, you're here to grind axes not make friends so by all means carry the fuck on.  You and Shen can take turns burying the bones.

:001_rolleyes:

"Make friends" ???? ac_lmfao....With who, pray tell......Gay Roberto....TD.....Joe.....or some other simpering drooler who haphazardly stumbles through the door?

BTW, I don't have to worry about burying bones. Shen will gnaw on them until there is nothing left.

ac_biggrin

Why so stupid Renee?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"Anybody but TD could figure that out for themselves.

Really?  You're not quite as smart as you think you are.

Herman your moving of posts, and manipulations of certain threads doesn't do much to make it interesting here. Most already know what you think.  Might be OK if you were an open minded person. Bob, Romero, and some others have some good things to say. Why do you do this?

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"The moderation on this forum is schizophrenic at best.  This is a vicious place to post if the loudest mouthed bitches don't like you.  Failing that, every single thread gets bombed and those who can actually do something about it, participate in it more than most.

This place has become an unwelcoming ghost town of unmoderated abuse which is a far cry from what it used to be.

Sorry but this "loudest mouthed bitch" doesn't like some of your so-called friends. Gay Bob is one of them......I never liked him and I never will and I will not apologize for it. As you well know, I do not hold back at any time.......People who I/we have been posting with for years should realize this by now. It always amazes me when people are shocked by my blunt and sometime vitriolic posting style.

But I am willing to put up with most of his agenda driven slobbering so long as he keeps it to the proper subs. If you or he thinks that me or anyone else here are going to just smile and sit back while he throws his crap anywhere he pleases, then you are both wrong. But I do agree about the thread bombing that goes on as well as the participation by those who should know better, myself included. It needs to be curtailed in a consistent manner.

As you announced you will be running like a deer from this place at the end of the month so it really shouldn't matter to you anyway.

You don't like much of any body and as you pointed out, you're here to grind axes not make friends so by all means carry the fuck on.  You and Shen can take turns burying the bones.

"Make friends" ???? ac_lmfao....With who, pray tell......Gay Roberto....TD.....Joe.....or some other simpering drooler who haphazardly stumbles through the door?

BTW, I don't have to worry about burying bones. Shen will gnaw on them until there is nothing left.

ac_biggrin

Why so stupid Renee?

"Stupid"???? :laugh3: That's you, Goober.

AND you show it off every chance you get.

IKYABWAI much, you skullet wearing, little twit?

Why don't you ask yourself why you are so despised on just about every forum you post on? If you haven't figured it out......it's because you are so nauseatingly dumb no one can stand your presence.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

I sure do enjoy living my life. Currently on a wine buying mission in Sonoma. Have a favorite?

I'm adored in real life.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I sure do enjoy living my life. Currently on a wine buying mission in Sonoma. Have a favorite?

I'm adored in real life.

That's a statement a true narcissist and sociopath would make. :negative:

As for favorite wines....a good Pinot Noir is my usual choice but the best domestic varieties are now coming out of the Willamette Valley in Oregon. Pinot is a difficult wine to get right and Kalifornia Pinot tends to taste overly sweet and flowery. I'm sure there are a few good ones but I haven't found one that I would buy a second bottle of.

On occasion I will drink Cabernet Sauvignon (it goes well with chicken cacciatore) but I prefer Nappa Valley wine. Sonoma varieties of Cabernet tend to be too heavy, too bold and overpowering for my taste.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I sure do enjoy living my life. Currently on a wine buying mission in Sonoma. Have a favorite?

I'm adored in real life.

As for favorite wines....a good Pinot Noir is my usual choice but the best domestic varieties are now coming out of the Willamette Valley in Oregon. Pinot is ha difficult wine to get right and Kalifornia Pinot tends to taste overly sweet and flowery. I'm sure there are a few good ones but I haven't found one that I would buy a second bottle of.

On occasion I will drink Cabernet Sauvignon (it goes well with chicken cacciatore) but I prefer Nappa Valley wine. Sonoma varieties of Cabernet tend to be too heavy, too bold and overpowering for my taste.

That's spelled Napa. Shame on you. Sounds like you've never tasted B.R Cohn or Arrowwood cabs. To me the best in the world. For whites, I'll bring a case of Sauvingnon Blanc from Merry Edwards from the Russian River valley back. Yes it's spelled Merry. If you ever in your life have a chance to have that wine, jump on it. Friendly advice. The problem with the Willamette valley is the day's don't see to get warm enough, like here in Sonoma or Napa Valley. Warm days coolish nights.

As for being a sociopath. Takes one to know one.

Anonymous

ac_biggrin

RW cannot see through that toadying piece of shit, fake homo Bob, so you might as well argue with a refrigerator.

Anonymous

ac_biggrin

Why so stupid Renee?

You calling anyone stupid is like me accusing others of being moody. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"RW, your friend Gay Boy Roberto is a frickin spoiled brat crybaby. We expect him to post his spam in the appropriate sub and he comes unglued. I guess he thought being a shameless boot licker entitled him to special privileges.

Everyone is a cry baby according to you lot.

/boring

:crazy:

Renee

I'm adored in real life.

As for favorite wines....a good Pinot Noir is my usual choice but the best domestic varieties are now coming out of the Willamette Valley in Oregon. Pinot is ha difficult wine to get right and Kalifornia Pinot tends to taste overly sweet and flowery. I'm sure there are a few good ones but I haven't found one that I would buy a second bottle of.

That's spelled Napa. Shame on you. Sounds like you've never tasted B.R Cohn or Arrowwood cabs. To me the best in the world. For whites, I'll bring a case of Sauvingnon Blanc from Merry Edwards from the Russian River valley back. Yes it's spelled Merry. If you ever in your life have a chance to have that wine, jump on it. Friendly advice. The problem with the Willamette valley is the day's don't see to get warm enough, like here in Sonoma or Napa Valley. Warm days coolish nights.

As for being a sociopath. Takes one to know one.

You do now that grapes for Pinot grow best in cooler climates with low rates of temperature fluctuations? So warm days and cool nights make for inferior Pinot grapes. Also Pinot grapes have thinner skin than other grapes so they are more susceptible to sun damage.

California wines tend to be over rated, especially California Pinots. Too many of them mix in concentrate and Syrah grapes to beef up the color and taste. Here, have a big glass of California "mega purple". :laugh3:

Pinot is supposed to be a thin, delicate and elegant wine that is subtle and smooth. Kalifornia growers haven't figured that out yet. They should stick to making shitty Merlot worse yet, Cabernet Franc.  :laugh3:

Truth be told, I've had Pinot grown and produced in the Finger Lakes region of upstate NY or even Australian Yellow Tail, that taste better than most California Pinots.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"RW, your friend Gay Boy Roberto is a frickin spoiled brat crybaby. We expect him to post his spam in the appropriate sub and he comes unglued. I guess he thought being a shameless boot licker entitled him to special privileges.

/boring

Kind of like the shit you have said about the Seoul brother eh RW. But, at least the Seoul brother doesn't think he is so entitled that the subs should be dismantled just for him like this sycophantic Roberto troll.

Perhaps if I spam the main board with anti Trump links that loopy cunt RW will like me. Of course I will have to whine about it after you move it to the Politics sub.

Anonymous

Why does Gay Boy Roberto find it so difficult posting in the right sub? Renee moved one of my threads. It's not a big deal.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"

/boring

Kind of like the shit you have said about the Seoul brother eh RW. But, at least the Seoul brother doesn't think he is so entitled that the subs should be dismantled just for him like this sycophantic Roberto troll.

Perhaps if I spam the main board with anti Trump links that loopy cunt RW will like me. Of course I will have to whine about it after you move it to the Politics sub.

I don't like you because you've done nothing but be a raging asshole to me since I got here you anti-social kocksucker.  You're still licking your wounds after repeatedly telling you to eat a bag of dicks for being a hypocritical scum bag.  The last one I told you off for what acting like a child towards Shen.  Maybe forums aren't for you KK.
Beware of Gaslighters!