Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Seems to be a lot of censorship on this board

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, August 11, 2016, 05:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Why does Gay Boy Roberto find it so difficult about posting in the right sub? Renee moved one of my threads. It's not a big deal.

Maybe he's not talking about his threads being moved.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

QuoteI don't like you because you've done nothing but be a raging asshole to me since I got here you anti-social kocksucker. You're still licking your wounds after repeatedly telling you to eat a bag of dicks for being a hypocritical scum bag. The last one I told you off for what acting like a child towards Shen. Maybe forums aren't for you KK.

You are nuts. I already said, I never liked you from the moment you showed up here spamming the board about that other twat on VF you are jealous of. I knew you were nothing but trouble and you've done everything to prove me right.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
QuoteI don't like you because you've done nothing but be a raging asshole to me since I got here you anti-social kocksucker. You're still licking your wounds after repeatedly telling you to eat a bag of dicks for being a hypocritical scum bag. The last one I told you off for what acting like a child towards Shen. Maybe forums aren't for you KK.

You are nuts. I already said, I never liked you from the moment you showed up here spamming the board about that other twat on VF you are jealous of. I knew you were nothing but trouble and you've done everything to prove me right.

The Alabammy selfie queen. There was another party involved in that too ya know.

RW

That was years ago, I stopped immediately and haven't mentioned her since.  You sit there shit talking me on my dime you fucking little twerp.  You're welcome.

*spit*
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

The Alabammy selfie queen. There was another party involved in that too ya know.

Yeah and he also forgets you flipping out because she called you a shitty mom.  You went off on that whore too but I'm the fucking bad guy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Yeah and he also forgets you flipping out because she called you a shitty mom.  You went off on that whore too but I'm the fucking bad guy.

If she said that to my face, I'd break her jaw so fucking bad she would never earn another 5 dollars again giving head.

RW

Quote from: "RW"

If she said that to my face, I'd break her jaw so fucking bad she would never earn another 5 dollars again giving head.

Don't worry Shen, I'll take all the heat for something mentioned years ago.  That fuck stick SB wouldn't know the difference anyway.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

ac_wot

RW

Isn't he just a peach?

He was actually the breaking point for ending hosting.  My husband had a fit that I would put in money and effort to endure the shit that's been said and done here.  So you can thank Fash and SB for your new digs (and of course the person who is actually doing the work to set it up because it isn't either of them).
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Isn't he just a peach?

He was actually the breaking point for ending hosting.  My husband had a fit that I would put in money and effort to endure the shit that's been said and done here.  So you can thank Fash and SB for your new digs (and of course the person who is actually doing the work to set it up because it isn't either of them).

It was Fashionista that invited me here.

For the first while I was here I tried not to ruffle any feathers. After all, it's your house, your rules and I am only a guest. I'm sure you and Renee have noticed, I've gotten cockier since then. But this is still your house. People need to remember that. If they can't live with that they should not stick around.

Renee

PLEASE, TD and I are trying to have conversation about wine and you people are fucking it up!..... :sad:

If I was a control freak and high on my MOD privileges, I would throw all your finger pointing crap in the reject pile.

ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"PLEASE, TD and I are trying to have conversation about wine and you people are fucking it up. :sad:

If I was a control freak and high on my MOD privileges, I would throw all your finger pointing crap in the reject pile.

ac_biggrin

I will behave Renee. I don't want a trip to the wood shed.

RW

You're welcome to be cocky.  I'm not made of glass and I don't expect anyone to take shit from me without come back.  I'm just not going to be in a position where I pay for a place where people hate me and accuse me of doing things like stealing (without apology) thus ends my technical administration and hosting of this board.  I am literally counting the days.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You're welcome to be cocky.  I'm not made of glass and I don't expect anyone to take shit from me without come back.  I'm just not going to be in a position where I pay for a place where people hate me and accuse me of doing things like stealing (without apology) thus ends my technical administration and hosting of this board.  I am literally counting the days.

The person or people saying that do not speak on my behalf.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.