The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Seems to be a lot of censorship on this board

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, August 11, 2016, 05:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"You're welcome to be cocky.  I'm not made of glass and I don't expect anyone to take shit from me without come back.  I'm just not going to be in a position where I pay for a place where people hate me and accuse me of doing things like stealing (without apology) thus ends my technical administration and hosting of this board.  I am literally counting the days.

The person or people saying that do not speak on my behalf.

I know.  You are a wonderful poster and I hope you stick around to make this place great.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I would take one Seoul brother over ten gay boy Roberto's any day. And I could not give two fucks if anyone does not like that either.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"I would take one Seoul brother over ten gay boy Roberto's any day. And I could not give two fucks if anyone does not like that either.

WOW!

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I would take one Seoul brother over ten gay boy Roberto's any day. And I could not give two fucks if anyone does not like that either.

Bob is just another shitty troll. On the old DV he was an androgyne in love with his Wang.  :001_rolleyes:

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Bob is just another shitty troll. On the old DV he was an androgyne in love with his Wang.  :001_rolleyes:

He was a lot of fun with his story telling.  I adore GBB.  Always have.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Excuse me? Actually, never mind.

RW

The best was when he lost his donkey Melissa in the Massey Tunnel. hahahahahhaa

ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

The best was when he lost his donkey Melissa in the Massey Tunnel. hahahahahhaa

ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub

Haven't we all though. :wink:

Gay Boy Roberto

I have never felt so honoured. I'd like to thank the Academy, Herman and so many others.....

People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

I like having both of them here.

Anonymous

:ohmy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Little Lucy. I'm flattered that you care so much. Know that I like beans with my rice. Ever been anywhere? Really believe you need to get out/away more often. Are you stuck?

Where in that fucking post did I say I cared you fucking dunce. More of your poor reading comprehension skills and illogical assumptions.

Anonymous

RW's pet boot licker.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

I think they're both good people.