News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I went to Elementary School with a kid named Jeremy...

Started by Angry White Male, December 20, 2016, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

True story.  The kid would shit his pants almost every day.  It was foul, putrid and disgusting.

He always wore these black sweat-pants, and they'd usually be lumpy in the ass.  This was due to them holding in the shit.  The lumps were shit.

Once in a while shit nuggets would drop out of his pant legs, and roll onto the floor.

Numerous times he was sent home to get cleaned up, but he always came back smelling like shit.  I'm assuming he just emptied the shit out of his pants, and then returned.

Since the janitors at night often shuffled around the chairs, we had to put a mark on his so we knew which one not to sit on.  We'd have to make sure only he sat on his shit chair.

Fucking stinky, disgusting bastard.  Kids like this don't belong in the regular school system.  If they cannot control their bodily functions by Elementary School age, they should be in a special class away from the rest of the class that didn't shit their pants every day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"True story.  The kid would shit his pants almost every day.  It was foul, putrid and disgusting.

He always wore these black sweat-pants, and they'd usually be lumpy in the ass.  This was due to them holding in the shit.  The lumps were shit.

Once in a while shit nuggets would drop out of his pant legs, and roll onto the floor.

Numerous times he was sent home to get cleaned up, but he always came back smelling like shit.  I'm assuming he just emptied the shit out of his pants, and then returned.

Since the janitors at night often shuffled around the chairs, we had to put a mark on his so we knew which one not to sit on.  We'd have to make sure only he sat on his shit chair.

Fucking stinky, disgusting bastard.  Kids like this don't belong in the regular school system.  If they cannot control their bodily functions by Elementary School age, they should be in a special class away from the rest of the class that didn't shit their pants every day.

Jeremy was a shit disturber.

Angry White Male

He sure was!

And he'd always have this blank, lifeless stare in his eyes.

The kid was a freak.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"True story.  The kid would shit his pants almost every day.  It was foul, putrid and disgusting.

Jeremy was a shit disturber.

:laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Don't you piss yourself Mel? You are not in elementary school either.

Angry White Male

I pissed the bed a couple of times in the past.  But that was only after drinking a dozen beers and then taking a Zopiclone (prescription sleeping pill).

Berry Sweet

Honestly, I dont understand the public school system...it pisses me off actually.  There are quite a number of kids who are special needs...like really 'special, and teachers take time out for their ridiculous daily behaviour while the rest of the class suffers from this..then theres the real dumb kids who get extra help for being fuckin stupid...and top it off theres those who dont speak english and get esl and the whole goodie bag....

...im not happy with this...my kid is normal and doing good but she does have some difficulties in math...ive asked several times for her to get some xtra help but nothing....shes upset about this so I told her to bring her math home and i'll tutor her with the areas shes confused about....this is so odd..apparently she is not allowed to take any work home...thats bullshit....I told her to bring it home anyway and I'll help her....so she has and she has been doing better in math...thank god!!

I dont understand the public school system?? Here we have a normal child like mine who loves school and is thriving to learn...she is excelling in many areas and capable of a lot but she gets no xtra help or attention.

Meanwhile, you got the special needs, severely autistic,  super retards, stupid kids, etc...and they get all this xtra time, resources and help....why?!?!  I dont mean to be rude but ffs, down right honestly, these kids are never going to amount to anything, they are never going to go to college or university or ever hold full time careers in their lives....so why all the xtra help and attention? Christ, they even give them awards to make them feel special...this is getting out of hand.  Im not keen with xtra funds they give the public school to help out specifically the special needs kids....geez!  Why?  Why not target the smart kids who are capable and goong somewhere in life??  Such a backward system!

Last year Lo had 4 special needs kids in her class...it was such a terrible year...one of them was severely autistic and disrupted the class on a daily basis...he'd even throw scissors around the class in a temper tantrum and the teacher would let him or he would cater all hos time to these special needs kids....I sat down with the principal last year and told her this year I expect her not to have any retards in her class this year...and she doesnt thank god but there are some dumb kids.

Shes in her last year of elementary school and next year she gpes to middle school...I cant wait! The curriculum they have at elm school this year is ridiculous!  Its catered to retards.  They need to put all the idiots in one class together and let the rest who are capable learn!

End rant..

RW

I actually know the answer to this Berry...

Back in the day, pecial needs stupids were in their own classes.  They would send them all to certain schools with their own classroom(s).  Somewhere along the way, someone decided it would be better for these students to be integrated to normalize handicaps not only for the handicapped students but for the non-handicapped stupids as well.

Personally having experienced both, I think they've made a mistake with integration.  I think it creates a negative experience for students rather than a positive.  I think parents are afraid of looking like assholes so they never ask what you have or will suggest change.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Honestly, I dont understand the public school system...it pisses me off actually.  There are quite a number of kids who are special needs...like really 'special, and teachers take time out for their ridiculous daily behaviour while the rest of the class suffers from this..then theres the real dumb kids who get extra help for being fuckin stupid...and top it off theres those who dont speak english and get esl and the whole goodie bag....

...im not happy with this...my kid is normal and doing good but she does have some difficulties in math...ive asked several times for her to get some xtra help but nothing....shes upset about this so I told her to bring her math home and i'll tutor her with the areas shes confused about....this is so odd..apparently she is not allowed to take any work home...thats bullshit....I told her to bring it home anyway and I'll help her....so she has and she has been doing better in math...thank god!!

I dont understand the public school system?? Here we have a normal child like mine who loves school and is thriving to learn...she is excelling in many areas and capable of a lot but she gets no xtra help or attention.

Meanwhile, you got the special needs, severely autistic,  super retards, stupid kids, etc...and they get all this xtra time, resources and help....why?!?!  I dont mean to be rude but ffs, down right honestly, these kids are never going to amount to anything, they are never going to go to college or university or ever hold full time careers in their lives....so why all the xtra help and attention? Christ, they even give them awards to make them feel special...this is getting out of hand.  Im not keen with xtra funds they give the public school to help out specifically the special needs kids....geez!  Why?  Why not target the smart kids who are capable and goong somewhere in life??  Such a backward system!

Last year Lo had 4 special needs kids in her class...it was such a terrible year...one of them was severely autistic and disrupted the class on a daily basis...he'd even throw scissors around the class in a temper tantrum and the teacher would let him or he would cater all hos time to these special needs kids....I sat down with the principal last year and told her this year I expect her not to have any retards in her class this year...and she doesnt thank god but there are some dumb kids.

Shes in her last year of elementary school and next year she gpes to middle school...I cant wait! The curriculum they have at elm school this year is ridiculous!  Its catered to retards.  They need to put all the idiots in one class together and let the rest who are capable learn!

End rant..

Not being a parent myself, I had no idea special needs kids are in regular classrooms. Maybe it's just a BC thing.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

I get what you're saying...they basically want equality for all kids...I get that but its getting out of hand.  I can understand a certain handicap like being in a wheel chair or some vision loss or even like me with my hearing...its not terrible and still capable of learning and excelling....but the whole autistic thing especially is a nada to me.

I cant be nice about it anymore...theres so many of them!!  I went to Los xmas concert and watched the different classes...lots of autistic or slow kids...some of them are real bad...cant remember dance steps, picking their noses, zoning out...what a gong show!

Its time to stop this again.  Kids deserve an education and not to be run over and set back due to the retards.  Enough!  I be honest...there is one kid with down syndrome and even tho hes retarded, hes actually a good kid...but the rest...good god! Good luck to them in middle school where life will be harder.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I get what you're saying...they basically want equality for all kids...I get that but its getting out of hand.  I can understand a certain handicap like being in a wheel chair or some vision loss or even like me with my hearing...its not terrible and still capable of learning and excelling....but the whole autistic thing especially is a nada to me.

I cant be nice about it anymore...theres so many of them!!  I went to Los xmas concert and watched the different classes...lots of autistic or slow kids...some of them are real bad...cant remember dance steps, picking their noses, zoning out...what a gong show!

Its time to stop this again.  Kids deserve an education and not to be run over and set back due to the retards.  Enough!  I be honest...there is one kid with down syndrome and even tho hes retarded, hes actually a good kid...but the rest...good god! Good luck to them in middle school where life will be harder.

I don't know how that classroom possibly works?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"Not being a parent myself, I had no idea special needs kids are in regular classrooms. Maybe it's just a BC thing.

BC is getting stupid but look at our premier....

Lo tells me she thinks the principal doesnt like her...then los all like..."what did you say to her?"  lol

Well not really lol but....and yes I did say to the principal no retarded stupid kids in her class cause I was very upset....her last year was fuckin terrible...I even told her im sick n tired of all the hoty toity parents...just because they drive a jag or mercedes doesnt mean they get special parking or their kids should be placed on top of the "imporant" list, cause some of these rich kids are fuckin stupid and there are poor kids who are smarter than them...I personally will not play that game and I expect no ass kissing of the parents this year...I want an education for my child cause thats what school is...its not a contest....geez....i live in a higher end area and there are hoity toity parents and they dont like me so much either cause I call them out with their ridiculousness....fuck you, your shiny car and your stupid kid.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I get what you're saying...they basically want equality for all kids...I get that but its getting out of hand.  I can understand a certain handicap like being in a wheel chair or some vision loss or even like me with my hearing...its not terrible and still capable of learning and excelling....but the whole autistic thing especially is a nada to me.

I don't know how that classroom possibly works?

It doesnt.

Ive volunteered in class over the years so I got to know a lot of kids.  The one retard im talking about Ive observed him many times and hes got great behaviour, his learning is good..hes good for a retard....then theres the autistic and slow ones....geezas, they shouldnt be there! I was helping one do a craft one day and he just couldnt understand the glu stick...it was so stupid!  Like, good luck in life dumbass..

Berry Sweet

A'it my niggas...I gotta go to family for dinner...pasticcho tonight!!  Yum yum! Opa!!