News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I went to Elementary School with a kid named Jeremy...

Started by Angry White Male, December 20, 2016, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Honestly, I dont understand the public school system...it pisses me off actually.  There are quite a number of kids who are special needs...like really 'special, and teachers take time out for their ridiculous daily behaviour while the rest of the class suffers from this..then theres the real dumb kids who get extra help for being fuckin stupid...and top it off theres those who dont speak english and get esl and the whole goodie bag....

...im not happy with this...my kid is normal and doing good but she does have some difficulties in math...ive asked several times for her to get some xtra help but nothing....shes upset about this so I told her to bring her math home and i'll tutor her with the areas shes confused about....this is so odd..apparently she is not allowed to take any work home...thats bullshit....I told her to bring it home anyway and I'll help her....so she has and she has been doing better in math...thank god!!

I dont understand the public school system?? Here we have a normal child like mine who loves school and is thriving to learn...she is excelling in many areas and capable of a lot but she gets no xtra help or attention.

Meanwhile, you got the special needs, severely autistic,  super retards, stupid kids, etc...and they get all this xtra time, resources and help....why?!?!  I dont mean to be rude but ffs, down right honestly, these kids are never going to amount to anything, they are never going to go to college or university or ever hold full time careers in their lives....so why all the xtra help and attention? Christ, they even give them awards to make them feel special...this is getting out of hand.  Im not keen with xtra funds they give the public school to help out specifically the special needs kids....geez!  Why?  Why not target the smart kids who are capable and goong somewhere in life??  Such a backward system!

Last year Lo had 4 special needs kids in her class...it was such a terrible year...one of them was severely autistic and disrupted the class on a daily basis...he'd even throw scissors around the class in a temper tantrum and the teacher would let him or he would cater all hos time to these special needs kids....I sat down with the principal last year and told her this year I expect her not to have any retards in her class this year...and she doesnt thank god but there are some dumb kids.

Shes in her last year of elementary school and next year she gpes to middle school...I cant wait! The curriculum they have at elm school this year is ridiculous!  Its catered to retards.  They need to put all the idiots in one class together and let the rest who are capable learn!

End rant..

No offense Berry but I don't think you should be ragging on about retards and God forbid "super retards"  ac_toofunny when you obviously have difficulty with the little things, like spelling the word "extra".  :oeudC:

Did you think that adding the "e" was going to slow you down?

FYI, maybe you Canadians should teach your retards a little gooder so that a dumb American like I won't pisses himself with laughter when he reads threads like this one. Have some consideration FFS.

Oh and BTW, Mel, you can level with us, you're among friends here. Is your real name Jeremy?

Eat ass.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Well, we all know Berry isn't ever going to win any "Mother of the Year" awards...

You have never raised kids, so your opinion doesnt matter.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"You only insult because you like her.

Nah.  It's because she really won't ever win that award...

Berry seems to take an active interest in her daughter's education.

Yes I do.  Its very important to me.

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Kids are nothing but a fucking nuisance.

No.  You'd be surprised what you can learn from a kid.  They are not dumb.  The thongs They say make sense.  Adults are dumb...

Angry White Male

They cramp my shit.  Then once they turn 18 and you want to kick them out, they turn into junkies and will break in and rob you for drug money.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"They cramp my shit.  Then once they turn 18 and you want to kick them out, they turn into junkies and will break in and rob you for drug money.

That goes to show what kind of parent you are....not always the case...but there are striving parents out thrre.  I. Love my kid and I want what whats best for her..i love being a parent...i get more from it than a relationship....I love seeing my kid develop and grow up...its an amazing experience!

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

You have no clue.  Yes , children are work and sacrfrice.but they are worth thé time and energy..i love learning...i love. It all..drives me crazy at times...but thats pay back.you have ni idea what i learn from her.i love it!

Angry White Male

Easy to say when my taxes are paying for yours and LO's upkeep...

Berry Sweet

I work nigger..and you will never get the. Struggle xause uts just you and palmala ..i. Love kids$  theyre great.

Anyhow i gotta sleep cause i giot thr responsibilty fir ht am.

Angry White Male

Your Zopiclone appears to be kicking in.  Get your ass to bed.

Wulf

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I work nigger..and you will never get the. Struggle xause uts just you and palmala ..i. Love kids$  theyre great.

Anyhow i gotta sleep cause i giot thr responsibilty fir ht am.

Holy shit.... ac_lmfao

Angry White Male

Herman doubted me two days ago when I stated that Berry will:

Post here after taking Zopiclone, with or without drinking.

I have done the same ages ago!

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Herman doubted me two days ago when I stated that Berry will:

Post here after taking Zopiclone, with or without drinking.

I have done the same ages ago!

Yeah, yeah, yeah,  but can you blame him? You're about as sketchy and full of shit as they come.

BTW, you never answered my question; is your real name Jeremy? Maybe "Pants Shitter Jeremy" should be your handle here. Or how about "Bed Wetter Stevie"?