News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I went to Elementary School with a kid named Jeremy...

Started by Angry White Male, December 20, 2016, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"A'it my niggas...I gotta go to family for dinner...pasticcho tonight!!  Yum yum! Opa!!

Pistachio? Nuts for supper? I must be missing something.

Angry White Male

Ya, the pant-shitter was eventually moved to a "special" class room, they way it should be.  It only took a year though...

Still, that was back in the day when on 'sports day,' every retard wouldn't be guaranteed a little ribbon.  There was first, second, and third.

That was it.

Too much retard coddling these days.  And like was mentioned already...  It's not like these drooling, pant-shitting little bastards are ever going to get into college or even make something of their lives...

You can pretty well predict who's going to be on Wellie for the rest of their lives.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"A'it my niggas...I gotta go to family for dinner...pasticcho tonight!!  Yum yum! Opa!!

Pasticcio.  It's a baked pasta dish.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Honestly, I dont understand the public school system...it pisses me off actually.  There are quite a number of kids who are special needs...like really 'special, and teachers take time out for their ridiculous daily behaviour while the rest of the class suffers from this..then theres the real dumb kids who get extra help for being fuckin stupid...and top it off theres those who dont speak english and get esl and the whole goodie bag....

...im not happy with this...my kid is normal and doing good but she does have some difficulties in math...ive asked several times for her to get some xtra help but nothing....shes upset about this so I told her to bring her math home and i'll tutor her with the areas shes confused about....this is so odd..apparently she is not allowed to take any work home...thats bullshit....I told her to bring it home anyway and I'll help her....so she has and she has been doing better in math...thank god!!

I dont understand the public school system?? Here we have a normal child like mine who loves school and is thriving to learn...she is excelling in many areas and capable of a lot but she gets no xtra help or attention.

Meanwhile, you got the special needs, severely autistic,  super retards, stupid kids, etc...and they get all this xtra time, resources and help....why?!?!  I dont mean to be rude but ffs, down right honestly, these kids are never going to amount to anything, they are never going to go to college or university or ever hold full time careers in their lives....so why all the xtra help and attention? Christ, they even give them awards to make them feel special...this is getting out of hand.  Im not keen with xtra funds they give the public school to help out specifically the special needs kids....geez!  Why?  Why not target the smart kids who are capable and goong somewhere in life??  Such a backward system!

Last year Lo had 4 special needs kids in her class...it was such a terrible year...one of them was severely autistic and disrupted the class on a daily basis...he'd even throw scissors around the class in a temper tantrum and the teacher would let him or he would cater all hos time to these special needs kids....I sat down with the principal last year and told her this year I expect her not to have any retards in her class this year...and she doesnt thank god but there are some dumb kids.

Shes in her last year of elementary school and next year she gpes to middle school...I cant wait! The curriculum they have at elm school this year is ridiculous!  Its catered to retards.  They need to put all the idiots in one class together and let the rest who are capable learn!

End rant..

No offense Berry but I don't think you should be ragging on about retards and God forbid "super retards"  ac_toofunny when you obviously have difficulty with the little things, like spelling the word "extra".  :oeudC:

Did you think that adding the "e" was going to slow you down?

FYI, maybe you Canadians should teach your retards a little gooder so that a dumb American like I won't pisses himself with laughter when he reads threads like this one. Have some consideration FFS.

Oh and BTW, Mel, you can level with us, you're among friends here. Is your real name Jeremy?

Angry White Male

Well, we all know Berry isn't ever going to win any "Mother of the Year" awards...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Well, we all know Berry isn't ever going to win any "Mother of the Year" awards...

You only insult because you like her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Pasticcio.  It's a baked pasta dish.

Looks really good. I will make a point of trying it next time we go out for pasta.

http://krays.com.ve/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/pastapasticho2-1024x768.png">

RW

That's lasagna with bechemel.  The Greek version is made with tubes pasta I believe.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

^^Ah, I see. Is this it?

http://www.browneyedbaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pastitsio-17-600.jpg">

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"You only insult because you like her.

Nah.  It's because she really won't ever win that award...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"You only insult because you like her.

Nah.  It's because she really won't ever win that award...

Berry seems to take an active interest in her daughter's education.

Angry White Male

Yes, but understand that Berry is kind of trashy also.  A little "rough around the edges."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Yes, but understand that Berry is kind of trashy also.  A little "rough around the edges."

I have no problem with Berry whatsoever.

Angry White Male

Neither do I.  I like her as a poster.

You must understand, that just because I don't speak highly of an individual poster at all times, by no means does this mean that I don't like them as posters.