News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I went to Elementary School with a kid named Jeremy...

Started by Angry White Male, December 20, 2016, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I work nigger..and you will never get the. Struggle xause uts just you and palmala ..i. Love kids$  theyre great.

Anyhow i gotta sleep cause i giot thr responsibilty fir ht am.

That's what I sound like at 2am too Ber!

Best post.

:thumbup:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Honestly, I dont understand the public school system...it pisses me off actually.  There are quite a number of kids who are special needs...like really 'special, and teachers take time out for their ridiculous daily behaviour while the rest of the class suffers from this..then theres the real dumb kids who get extra help for being fuckin stupid...and top it off theres those who dont speak english and get esl and the whole goodie bag....

...im not happy with this...my kid is normal and doing good but she does have some difficulties in math...ive asked several times for her to get some xtra help but nothing....shes upset about this so I told her to bring her math home and i'll tutor her with the areas shes confused about....this is so odd..apparently she is not allowed to take any work home...thats bullshit....I told her to bring it home anyway and I'll help her....so she has and she has been doing better in math...thank god!!

I dont understand the public school system?? Here we have a normal child like mine who loves school and is thriving to learn...she is excelling in many areas and capable of a lot but she gets no xtra help or attention.

Meanwhile, you got the special needs, severely autistic,  super retards, stupid kids, etc...and they get all this xtra time, resources and help....why?!?!  I dont mean to be rude but ffs, down right honestly, these kids are never going to amount to anything, they are never going to go to college or university or ever hold full time careers in their lives....so why all the xtra help and attention? Christ, they even give them awards to make them feel special...this is getting out of hand.  Im not keen with xtra funds they give the public school to help out specifically the special needs kids....geez!  Why?  Why not target the smart kids who are capable and goong somewhere in life??  Such a backward system!

Last year Lo had 4 special needs kids in her class...it was such a terrible year...one of them was severely autistic and disrupted the class on a daily basis...he'd even throw scissors around the class in a temper tantrum and the teacher would let him or he would cater all hos time to these special needs kids....I sat down with the principal last year and told her this year I expect her not to have any retards in her class this year...and she doesnt thank god but there are some dumb kids.

Shes in her last year of elementary school and next year she gpes to middle school...I cant wait! The curriculum they have at elm school this year is ridiculous!  Its catered to retards.  They need to put all the idiots in one class together and let the rest who are capable learn!

End rant..

How do you KNOW they won't amount to anything? MY kid is "special needs", she was literally born dead, no heart beat or brain activity.  She started breathing on her own and is now a 21 year old high school graduate who co owns a new business with another "retard" in all natural organic, specialty made soaps. When my kid was in school from elementary right up to high school she got very little extra help from an SEA. There were never enough. I tutored at home too! In fact I taught her her entire grade 2 when she had multiple surgeries and couldn't attend school. She learned the entire Canadian map with the capitals in just under 2 weeks! She's 21 now, is fluent in self taught sign language (over 400 signs), a dog trainer/groomer and a co owner in a soap business.  My kid is no retard but to some people she is. If you ever meet her and see a retard, just take a moment to get to know her and see she's no retard.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wulf"BTW, you never answered my question; is your real name Jeremy?

No, but even in Elementary School we coined a song for him...

QuoteJeremiah was a bullfrog!

Always shit his fucking pants!

That's about as far as we got...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Honestly, I dont understand the public school system...it pisses me off actually.  There are quite a number of kids who are special needs...like really 'special, and teachers take time out for their ridiculous daily behaviour while the rest of the class suffers from this..then theres the real dumb kids who get extra help for being fuckin stupid...and top it off theres those who dont speak english and get esl and the whole goodie bag....

...im not happy with this...my kid is normal and doing good but she does have some difficulties in math...ive asked several times for her to get some xtra help but nothing....shes upset about this so I told her to bring her math home and i'll tutor her with the areas shes confused about....this is so odd..apparently she is not allowed to take any work home...thats bullshit....I told her to bring it home anyway and I'll help her....so she has and she has been doing better in math...thank god!!

I dont understand the public school system?? Here we have a normal child like mine who loves school and is thriving to learn...she is excelling in many areas and capable of a lot but she gets no xtra help or attention.

Meanwhile, you got the special needs, severely autistic,  super retards, stupid kids, etc...and they get all this xtra time, resources and help....why?!?!  I dont mean to be rude but ffs, down right honestly, these kids are never going to amount to anything, they are never going to go to college or university or ever hold full time careers in their lives....so why all the xtra help and attention? Christ, they even give them awards to make them feel special...this is getting out of hand.  Im not keen with xtra funds they give the public school to help out specifically the special needs kids....geez!  Why?  Why not target the smart kids who are capable and goong somewhere in life??  Such a backward system!

Last year Lo had 4 special needs kids in her class...it was such a terrible year...one of them was severely autistic and disrupted the class on a daily basis...he'd even throw scissors around the class in a temper tantrum and the teacher would let him or he would cater all hos time to these special needs kids....I sat down with the principal last year and told her this year I expect her not to have any retards in her class this year...and she doesnt thank god but there are some dumb kids.

Shes in her last year of elementary school and next year she gpes to middle school...I cant wait! The curriculum they have at elm school this year is ridiculous!  Its catered to retards.  They need to put all the idiots in one class together and let the rest who are capable learn!

End rant..

How do you KNOW they won't amount to anything? MY kid is "special needs", she was literally born dead, no heart beat or brain activity.  She started breathing on her own and is now a 21 year old high school graduate who co owns a new business with another "retard" in all natural organic, specialty made soaps. When my kid was in school from elementary right up to high school she got very little extra help from an SEA. There were never enough. I tutored at home too! In fact I taught her her entire grade 2 when she had multiple surgeries and couldn't attend school. She learned the entire Canadian map with the capitals in just under 2 weeks! She's 21 now, is fluent in self taught sign language (over 400 signs), a dog trainer/groomer and a co owner in a soap business.  My kid is no retard but to some people she is. If you ever meet her and see a retard, just take a moment to get to know her and see she's no retard.

Im going thru problems with the school system.  Remember Annie..YOU did that. Not the school.

Annie

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

End rant..

Im going thru problems with the school system.  Remember Annie..YOU did that. Not the school.[/quote  

Exactly! The schools in the SD 43 district specifically suck for ALL kids .
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Berry Sweet

Annie

Not just Christy Clark but every other meak person on the board. Parents complain when their kids don't get enough SEA coverage and parents complain when other kids do.  No one is happy with "retards" IN the classrooms and no one is happy when they aren't.  The school board needs to step up and make a plan and just stick with it instead of backing down whenever a self entitled parent wants their way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I work nigger..and you will never get the. Struggle xause uts just you and palmala ..i. Love kids$  theyre great.

Anyhow i gotta sleep cause i giot thr responsibilty fir ht am.

That's what I sound like at 2am too Ber!

Best post.

:thumbup:

Sounds like Shen Li at anytime.  Just kidding, merry Christmas everyone. I have had a few cocktails myself.

Anonymous

Your daughter is remarkable Annie, just like her mom.

Annie

Heeyy, thanks Soulbro  :thumbup:  Merry Christmas!  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Heeyy, thanks Soulbro  :thumbup:  Merry Christmas!  ac_drinks

Right back at you Annie. ac_drinks

Berry Sweet

Double post

Berry Sweet

Sorry if it bothers you Annie..but I do have my say.  I dont like seeing an entire class put back because of 1-3 kids.  Last year my kid did not get an education because of 1 specific kid.  I actually tried to get her pulled from the class cause of this kid and they wouldnt...which is why I am bitch this year.

I grew up with people not having patience with my hearing, its called karma.  Im like burger king..im gonna have it my way..

Annie

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Sorry if it bothers you Annie..but I do have my say.  I dont like seeing an entire class put back because of 1-3 kids.  Last year my kid did not get an education because of 1 specific kid.  I actually tried to get her pulled from the class cause of this kid and they wouldnt...which is why I am bitch this year.

I grew up with people not having patience with my hearing, its called karma.  Im like burger king..im gonna have it my way..

I did bother me only because the school board and the government funding can't get their shit together and this pits the parents against each other. I totally see your point and I'm sure you see mine. They don't give a crap when it effects all the kids as long as they get paid. The "board" feels that as long as things are running (even if it's not smooth) and they get payed, it's all good. Fn bullshit, I know. I was never so happy to have my second kid graduate high school.

Annie

Oh, how's this for messed: in grade 10 my daughter accidently went in and stayed in a grade 12 Science class for almost 3 months before anyone figured out she wasn't supposed to be there. She got A's on every test  :laugh: