Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Canada Goose Jackets

Started by Aryan, January 05, 2017, 04:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ok hold the press!! We are meant to be getting snow either today or tomorrow...  :shock:  

This is pretty rare here, normally it's just a relentless barrage of rain, wind and more rain.   :laugh:

It's been a cold winter across Europe..

Minus thirty in Poland, heavy snow in Greece and Istanbul.

Blurt

Send me your address and $600 CDN, Scouse, and I'll get you that parka.

I'll even throw in a Hebrew translation of Mein Kampf!  ac_biggrin
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Send me your address and $600 CDN, Scouse, and I'll get you that parka.

I'll even throw in a Hebrew translation of Mein Kampf!  ac_biggrin

He may even receive it by July.

Blurt

Or not at all.

I miss your bum, Shen.

I can't even see it now, there are so many people in line for the viewing privilege.  ac_biggrin
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Or not at all.

I miss your bum, Shen.

I can't even see it now, there are so many people in line for the viewing privilege.  ac_biggrin

It's a thing a of beauty, that's for fucking sure. Posted a pic yesterday in PP. Almost made old man Herman choke on his barrel wash.

Blurt

I have no access to PP so I'll have to use my imagination.

But I have to warn you, my imagination is wilder than your wildest dreams.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I have no access to PP so I'll have to use my imagination.

But I have to warn you, my imagination is wilder than your wildest dreams.

That's pretty fucking wild.

Wambo Rong

I have a Canada Goose bomber jacket and it's fantastic to wear, warm like crazy, filled with dead bird feathers and the hood

is hemmed with coyote pelt. Made in Canada, eh?

Aryan

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"I have a Canada Goose bomber jacket and it's fantastic to wear, warm like crazy, filled with dead bird feathers and the hood

Fuck off Oscar!    :sdfjh(2):

Wambo Rong

Cow hide jacket with SS slash just above the right breast pocket. Scouse Wear

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"I have a Canada Goose bomber jacket and it's fantastic to wear, warm like crazy, filled with dead bird feathers and the hood

Did you make it or buy it. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I miss your bum, Shen.

It's a thing a of beauty, that's for fucking sure. Posted a pic yesterday in PP. Almost made old man Herman choke on his barrel wash.

Hell ya. Stop posting them tight jeans pics or I'll choke to death. Nah, keep posting them.

Wambo Rong

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

I miss your bum, Shen.

Hell ya. Stop posting them tight jeans pics or I'll choke to death. Nah, keep posting them.

Once again yelling at people and threatening violence if they don't listen. I had my fill of that oil patch bullshit. Too many men like that up there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"
Once again yelling at people and threatening violence if they don't listen. I had my fill of that oil patch bullshit. Too many men like that up there.

Been doing this shit for thirty one years. It's taken me all over the world. I own a farm in Saskatchewan. I just want to work winters now and farm the rest of the year like I did this year.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.