Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Canada Goose Jackets

Started by Aryan, January 05, 2017, 04:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I think that you aren't as happy as you should be, Fash.  It's none of my business, but I do notice a 'vibe'...

I'm thankful for the providence I have received Mel.

Angry White Male

There's more going on, Fash.

I don't share your religious beliefs, but the line is always open with me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"There's more going on, Fash.

I don't share your religious beliefs, but the line is always open with me.

okay Mel

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Now, garment manufacturing isn't my business...

However, for a quality made Winter jacket that is actually made in Canada, and secondly produced not so much for the general public that shop big box stores, but for people that need a serious Winter coat for their profession...

You AREN'T going to find that for $79.99 on the discount rack.

I buy my winter clothes from Walmart. I have forty dollar winter boots that I'm on my second year with. I bought an 89 dollar coat three years ago that I still have. CP reimburses me seventy five per cent on my work boots each year. But, sitting in an air ride seat in a temperature controlled locomotive with a microwave, fridge, coffee pot and washroom, my boots last a long time.

Angry White Male

So, IHJ, there's a shitter onboard the locomotives?

Aryan

I've decided against buying one of those things! When given a bit of thought, there are loads of other things I'd rather do with £800 than spend it on a jacket...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've decided against buying one of those things! When given a bit of thought, there are loads of other things I'd rather do with £800 than spend it on a jacket...

That is a lot of money to spend on a warm jacket and where you live is not as cold as here anyway.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've decided against buying one of those things! When given a bit of thought, there are loads of other things I'd rather do with £800 than spend it on a jacket...

That is a lot of money to spend on a warm jacket and where you live is not as cold as here anyway.

Yeah, when the weather is really bad I usually just stay home.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"So, IHJ, there's a shitter onboard the locomotives?

A chemical toilet. Road engines are nice inside. Yard power not so much.

Blurt

Quote from: "Angry White Male"My Breathalyzer cost me close to $1,000 CDN, when all was said and done with shipping, handling and taxes.

And to think you could've spent that wad on three dozen bottles of Jack Daniel's instead!  :shock:

You s(l)ipping, Mel.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"My Breathalyzer cost me close to $1,000 CDN, when all was said and done with shipping, handling and taxes.

And to think you could've spent that wad on three dozen bottles of Jack Daniel's instead!  :shock:

You s(l)ipping, Mel.

Three dozen bottles of alcohol costs one thousand dollars.

:shock:

I am glad I don't drink alcohol.

Blurt

Yeah, I get you, Fash.

But Mel could make this last at least a whole month. This is twice as long as your typical Caribbean vacation.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Yeah, I get you, Fash.

But Mel could make this last at least a whole month. This is twice as long as your typical Caribbean vacation.

One thousand dollars per month on alcohol?

:swoon:

Aryan

Ok hold the press!! We are meant to be getting snow either today or tomorrow...  :shock:  

This is pretty rare here, normally it's just a relentless barrage of rain, wind and more rain.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ok hold the press!! We are meant to be getting snow either today or tomorrow...  :shock:  

This is pretty rare here, normally it's just a relentless barrage of rain, wind and more rain.   :laugh:

It's been a cold winter across Europe..

Minus thirty in Poland, heavy snow in Greece and Istanbul.