Replies: 8341
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:15:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

On Moderation

Started by Bricktop, January 08, 2017, 06:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Oberon still has a high opinion of himself and low opinion of those who don't share his for himself.

I spoke to Kiebers and he's already been effective as a mod by being square with me. I intend to return the favor and honor his expectations.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Oh stuff it Dinky.

Stuff what, where, and when? You don't believe I respect Kiebers and want to return the kindness?
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: "Herman"I am used to calling the shots, not taking direction, especially from a female.

troglodyte
gay, conservative and proud

Blurt

Oberon pokes the hornet nest. Again.

Got a spare avatar, Keebs?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Oberon pokes the hornet nest. Again.

Hello Blurt.

ac_hithere

Bricktop

The fuck has this got to do with you?

You scream like a bitch when I slap your head, but you still keep poking the bear. Let's be honest, sparkles. I think you LIKE me making you look like an effete dimwit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"

You scream like a bitch when I slap your head, but you still keep poking the bear. Let's be honest, sparkles. I think you LIKE me making you look like an effete dimwit.

Sox has got himself a new gf. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Mods need a bit more firm direction and expectations.

I'm willing to make it work and work with any mod.

Great!  Set out your expectations on your forum.  Don't let mods do whatever they want.  Tell them what you want done.  If you don't want people banned or posts edited, etc, tell them.  People helping you need direction from you.  That would go a really long way :)

Written moderator guidelines will soon be in place.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Oberon"

Sox has got himself a new gf. ac_toofunny

:laugh:

And as sox tells it, a masochist gf to boot
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

I told you.  I ruin men.  :yahoo:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Oberon"tards like Odinson, Freud, Mel and others.

Ah, so if I read this correctly, you are already unhappy with literally half the posters that currently post here?

Gee, for someone that's worried about a 'slow' forum, you certainly don't seem too concerned with calling out half the active posters here as 'tards.'

Check your own shit, old man, before thinking you know more than you do.

And as far as Kiebers?  I haven't witnessed him doing anything unethical around here.  The fact that he may not post as much is often tied to the job of Modding.  When you're dealing with things behind the scenes, often there just isn't as much time available to casually post.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"I told you.  I ruin men.  :yahoo:

noice  ac_dance Tips
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Oberon"tards like Odinson, Freud, Mel and others.

Ah, so if I read this correctly, you are already unhappy with literally half the posters that currently post here?

Gee, for someone that's worried about a 'slow' forum, you certainly don't seem too concerned with calling out half the active posters here as 'tards.'

Check your own shit, old man, before thinking you know more than you do.

And as far as Kiebers?  I haven't witnessed him doing anything unethical around here.  The fact that he may not post as much is often tied to the job of Modding.  When you're dealing with things behind the scenes, often there just isn't as much time available to casually post.

You three stooges do not constitute half the population, and I have no problem with you posting here.

You're still a tard...and if you keep harassing one of our members as you've been doing, its going to cost you.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Oberon"You're still a tard...and if you keep harassing one of our members as you've been doing, its going to cost you.

I've been posting with RW for over 10 years.

I can assure you she doesn't need your protection, old man.

And your idle, tough guy threats won't work with me.  I have seen many tough guys come and go...