The best topic

Replies: 8531
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:49:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Flat Earth Conspiracy

Started by Aryan, January 27, 2017, 04:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Berry, dirty old alcoholic rig pigs need love too you know. How could you be so cruel. I think I am gonna cry.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"Berry, dirty old alcoholic rig pigs need love too you know. How could you be so cruel. I think I am gonna cry.

Aww dere dere...theres no shortage of drunks here...pickings ain't slim...must it really be me?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Herman"Berry, dirty old alcoholic rig pigs need love too you know. How could you be so cruel. I think I am gonna cry.

Aww dere dere...theres no shortage of drunks here...pickings ain't slim...must it really be me?

Why not you. The little Oriental owner won't sit on my knee and drink barrel wash with me.

Anonymous

I am just clowning with you Berry. It's good to see you again kid. ac_drinks

Berry Sweet

:yahoo: I hope you can cut down on your barrel wash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet":yahoo: I hope you can cut down on your barrel wash.

That would be tough. I likes my swish.

Berry Sweet

Ya? I dont like it.  It's easy for me....so is the quitting smoking, but I have a craving for one every so often..it will take a while for me on smokes before I finally and totally forget about it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ya? I dont like it.  It's easy for me....so is the quitting smoking, but I have a craving for one every so often..it will take a while for me on smokes before I finally and totally forget about it.

I quit smoking fourteen years ago at age 37. I quit cocaine too, but with several relapses. I have an addictive personality. I need my barrel wash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ya? I dont like it.  It's easy for me....so is the quitting smoking, but I have a craving for one every so often..it will take a while for me on smokes before I finally and totally forget about it.

I quit smoking fourteen years ago at age 37. I quit cocaine too, but with several relapses. I have an addictive personality. I need my barrel wash.

If you can quit cigarettes and drugs, you can quit alcohol.

Bricktop

Me too.

He shouldn't be drinking whisky at his age.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Me too.

He shouldn't be drinking whisky at his age.

ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Every other planet is a sphere. Why does Earth get to be a table mat?

serious question.... apart from a nasa picture, where have you ever seen a 'planet' that looks like anything except a very odd light? and you do realize that 'nasa photographs' are actually artistic depictions.... right? i mean they even tell you that in the fine print (were you ever inclined to read it)....

Frood

Have you ever looked through a good telescope at a planet over the course of hours?

Are you saying it's a film strip dragged over a high definition circular backlight?
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

its a fuckin light.... at anytime or anyplace.... its just a fuckin light....

Frood

So you haven't or haven't spent enough time looking through a telescope to note anything regular?
Blahhhhhh...