The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Australian woman murdered by US Cop

Started by Bricktop, July 17, 2017, 09:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

I'd hate to be a White cop in a Negro infested dump like Detroit.  I'd probably attempt to get on with a department in Amish country, or in a place like Malibu or the likes...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la horny dear"
Quote from: "Fashionista"The tests my brother took to become an RCMP officer eliminated a lot of candidates..

Perhaps Minneapolis police should use the RCMP's tests.

They prolly have similar testing

This specific person was a political move put onto the local force with standards eased up or possibly non existent

The mayor used it for publicity .. ."we are sooo inclusive", lots of pics  etc.

Renee's father used to be a city policeman..

I remember she said American municipal police forces are often not up to par because of political activist meddling.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc la horny dear"
Quote from: "Fashionista"The tests my brother took to become an RCMP officer eliminated a lot of candidates..

Perhaps Minneapolis police should use the RCMP's tests.

They prolly have similar testing

This specific person was a political move put onto the local force with standards eased up or possibly non existent

The mayor used it for publicity .. ."we are sooo inclusive", lots of pics  etc.

Renee's father used to be a city policeman..

I remember she said American municipal police forces are often not up to par because of political activist meddling.

That doesn't surprise me. Most big cities are run(into the fucking ground) by the corrupt Dementocrat party machine and have been for decades.

cc

Yes. Most all big cities have a Demoncrat council

They are all broke and do nothing "good" for the people who elect them, especially the inner cities ... they do help themselves

Yet, time and again like clockwork ... inner cities re-elect the same slugs over and over and over again  

This case is a classic example of how the mayor screwed the people over who elected her  .. and all to help herself ... and did it in the name of diversity
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la horny dear"Yes. Most all big cities have a Demoncrat council

They are all broke and do nothing "good" for the people who elect them, especially the inner cities ... they do help themselves

Yet, time and again like clockwork ... inner cities re-elect the same slugs over and over and over again  

This case is a classic example of how the mayor screwed the people who elected her over to help herself

A lot of the big corrupt US cities run by Dems remind me of the most corrupt Aboriginal reserves in Canada. In both cases, federal governments are scared to do anything to change that. Harper tried with the Accountability Act and of course True Dope scrapped it. :crazy:

Angry White Male

You just keep giving us money, Whitey, and what we do with it is none of your business!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You just keep giving us money, Whitey, and what we do with it is none of your business!

That is what Justine tells us and the Democrats AND Republicans tell Americans.

Aryan

Americans need to wake up and realise that the 2 party system is a huge con, they're both 2 sides of the same coin.

It's the same here in England, it's always either Labour or the Conservatives who gain power, no other party gets a look in.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*znHzHjoab7XlUGqjDXlz0A.jpeg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Americans need to wake up and realise that the 2 party system is a huge con, they're both 2 sides of the same coin.

It's the same here in England, it's always either Labour or the Conservatives who gain power, no other party gets a look in.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*znHzHjoab7XlUGqjDXlz0A.jpeg">

This is what scares the two parties the most about Donald Trump. It could mean the end of the corrupt two party system.

Bricktop

The sooner the better....here as much as everywhere else.

Most people in Australia are well and truly over the "Left" vs "Right" debacle.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The sooner the better....here as much as everywhere else.

No, they're not. This charade is no where near dead no matter how much some of us wish it was.

Wazzzup

There are some decent people in the republican party, but more and more they are just leftists and center leftists who call themselves republicans

the true right in America and elsewhere, even the center, is often completely unrepresented (excpt with Trump)

How many times have we seen scenarios like this?--The leader of the left says "I'll take in 50,000 refugees"  the 'conservative' responds with  "aha, I'll only take in 49,000"  or the leader of the left says "I'll impose a $1,000 carbon tax" and the 'conservative' leader says "Aha I'll only do a $950 carbon tax"

Most of the time, with mainstream parties, you get two choices that are almost the same.

cc

On Topic >- http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/15/minneapolis-to-reduce-police-psych-testing-after-screening-out-too-many-minorities/?utm_source=site-shar">Minneapolis To Reduce Police Psych Testing After Screening Out Too Many Minorities

The city of Minneapolis may fire its police psychology evaluator because his tests screened out too many minority candidates, despite already lowering psych evaluations far below the national standard.

The July police shooting of Justine Damond triggered the city to scrutinize its psychological standards for police, with many claiming they'd become lax. Psychiatrist Thomas Gratzer has run psych testing for the Minneapolis police for the past five years, and in that time, he has eliminated four of the five tests used to determine whether a candidate is fit to be an officer, APM reported Thursday.

Now, Gratzer is facing firing not for gutting his standard, but for screening out too many minorities.

Mohamed Noor, the officer who shot Damond, is Somali and was one of 200 cops approved by Gratzer's standards over the past five years, which were already far below the national standard.

Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges took to Facebook following the shooting, immediately coming to the defense of Minnesota's Somali community.

"To the Somali community: I want you to know that you are a valued and appreciated part of Minneapolis," she wrote. "I stand with you and support you. The strength and beauty of the Somali and East African communities are a vital part of what makes Minneapolis so strong and beautiful. I am grateful to be your neighbor."

Noor has not faced any charges.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"

No, they're not. This charade is no where near dead no matter how much some of us wish it was.

Australia is predominately varying hues of left with the odd moment of right.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Herman"

Australia is predominately varying hues of left with the odd moment of right.

I'm with old Brick, I'm sick of the choices which are really no choice at all.