The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Australian woman murdered by US Cop

Started by Bricktop, July 17, 2017, 09:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I've had a bad feeling on the entire situation around this particular case from the gitgo. I fear he will escape any "serious" charges

I'm guessin he has not yet even manned up and talked to the investigators?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

Forced hire minority cop.

Lesbian dyke Chief of Police.

Union that obviously represents cops, as that is their job, but represents especially the minority and female hires.

This is the world that RW wants to see.

Whitey CANNOT police properly and fairly, so we MUST hire less desirable applicants.

I would like RW to explain to me how this shooting can be justified...  I mean, if Jamal pointed a pistol at a cop, and then got shot by said white cop, the white cop must be jailed, tortured, and skinned alive.

How come brown cop is OK in this shooting?

RW, would you care to explain the thinking of your people?

RW

My people?  I'm not an American cop.

I don't know how there could be any justification whatsoever for shooting that poor woman.  I don't give a shit what unions say (it's their job to defend their members but I believe the union represents all cops whether the precinct is organized or not.)

I'd like to see Noor charged and jailed if found guilty.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

No, RW.

This is exactly the world that you would like to see.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"This troll is getting old.

You don't fucking get it.

Call me a troll.

It's no wonder your parents tried to beat some sense into you...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

Quote from: "cc"I've had a bad feeling on the entire situation around this particular case from the gitgo. I fear he will escape any "serious" charges

Correct.  He's refused to give a statement to police.

Things are moving along though.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/minnesotas-bureau-of-criminal-apprehension-completed-investigation-into-justine-damonds-shooting/news-story/164ad63d3c58bffc1c58b92eda2cf711">//http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/minnesotas-bureau-of-criminal-apprehension-completed-investigation-into-justine-damonds-shooting/news-story/164ad63d3c58bffc1c58b92eda2cf711

QuoteTHE investigation into Justine Damond's killing by Minneapolis cop Mohamed Noor has cleared its first stage.

Minnesota's Bureau of Criminal Apprehension has handed over its preliminary investigation to the Hennepin county lawyer, who will now decide next steps.

County lawyer Mike Freeman has said he is considering a murder charge against Noor.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"That one is getting old too.

Why?

The minority and gay forced hiring process isn't working as planned?

GET FUCKING USED TO IT, BITCH!

White people are exempted from TONS of Federal and Provincial jobs, just because they're White.

Your people wanted it, RW.

Now you will get it.

RW

Quote from: "Harry"
Quote from: "cc"I've had a bad feeling on the entire situation around this particular case from the gitgo. I fear he will escape any "serious" charges

Correct.  He's refused to give a statement to police.

Things are moving along though.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/minnesotas-bureau-of-criminal-apprehension-completed-investigation-into-justine-damonds-shooting/news-story/164ad63d3c58bffc1c58b92eda2cf711">//http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/minnesotas-bureau-of-criminal-apprehension-completed-investigation-into-justine-damonds-shooting/news-story/164ad63d3c58bffc1c58b92eda2cf711

QuoteTHE investigation into Justine Damond's killing by Minneapolis cop Mohamed Noor has cleared its first stage.

Minnesota's Bureau of Criminal Apprehension has handed over its preliminary investigation to the Hennepin county lawyer, who will now decide next steps.

County lawyer Mike Freeman has said he is considering a murder charge against Noor.

Freeman needs to stop considering and get charging.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

So, no charges were laid against either policeman?

Harry

Quote from: "Fashionista"So, no charges were laid against either policeman?

Not yet.  It's a long drawn-out process.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harry"

Not yet.  It's a long drawn-out process.

Is it ever.

Wazzzup

The prosecuter says he will decide by the end of the year whether to charge the cop who shot her (no mention of the other cop)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

The prosecuter says he will decide by the end of the year whether to charge the cop who shot her (no mention of the other cop)

What possible reason could the cop give for killing her.