The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Australian woman murdered by US Cop

Started by Bricktop, July 17, 2017, 09:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Let me suggest a couple:

It's "their" fault. I was chosen as a result of political bullshit (kissing of islam's ass)  but am grossly incompetent???

It's "their" fault. They should never have put a uniform  me?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Let me suggest a couple:

It's "their" fault. I was chosen as a result of political bullshit (kissing of islam's ass)  but am grossly incompetent???

It's "their" fault. They should never have put a uniform  me?

That's the real reason, but what excuse will he/they give.

cc

I'm sure everyone will be totally surprised about the current status of this one  :001_rolleyes:

Freeman to activists: No evidence to prosecute officer in Justine Damond shooting

County attorney said investigators "haven't done their job" on police shooting.

Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman said Wednesday that he does not yet have enough evidence to file charges against a Minneapolis police officer in the shooting death of Justine Ruszczyk Damond, blaming investigators who "haven't done their job."

Freeman made the comments during a union event after being confronted by activists, who recorded the interaction. They asked Freeman why it has taken so long for him to decide if Officer Mohamed Noor was justified in shooting and killing Damond on July 15.

"Fair question. I've got to have the evidence, and I don't have it yet," Freeman responded. "Let me just say it's not my fault. So if it isn't my fault, who didn't do their job? Investigators. They don't work for me. They haven't done their job."

Freeman said coming to a decision "is the big present I want under the Christmas tree."

Damond's family was "deeply distressed and unhappy" following Freeman's remarks, said Bob Bennett, the attorney representing the family.

"We expected a quality investigation that would be fair, complete and accurate, and apparently that hasn't happened," Bennett said.

http://www.startribune.com/freeman-to-activists-no-evidence-to-prosecute-officer-in-justine-damond-shooting/464211313/">http://www.startribune.com/freeman-to-a ... 464211313/">http://www.startribune.com/freeman-to-activists-no-evidence-to-prosecute-officer-in-justine-damond-shooting/464211313/

Angry White Male

I TOLD you all...

When a White person gets shot, it is just business as usual.  Always has been, and always will.

Now that Whitey has bowed down, and stepped off stage, only minorities count in a shooting.

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Partially her fault, for living in a Nig infested city anyhow.  I guess she liked the "diversity."

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...  Once the minorities take over my 'hood, the "For Sale" sign goes up, and that may not be too long from now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Partially her fault, for living in a Nig infested city anyhow.  I guess she liked the "diversity."

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...  Once the minorities take over my 'hood, the "For Sale" sign goes up, and that may not be too long from now.

My neighbourhood is very diverse, very  safe and a good place for children to grow op.

Wazzzup

And in the same place where the Australian woman in pajamas was shot for ne reason, Minnmeappolis, they are doubling down on the stupidity that caused this--

Thomas Gratzer has run psych testing for the Minneapolis police for the past five years, and in that time, he has eliminated four of the five tests used to determine whether a candidate is fit to be an officer, APM reported Thursday. Now, Gratzer is facing firing not for gutting his standard, but for screening out too many minorities.

Mohamed Noor, the officer who shot Damond, is Somali and was one of 200 cops approved by Gratzer's standards over the past five years, which were already far below the national standard. (RELATED: 150 Minnesota Cops Are Convicted Criminals)

Minneapolis used a more standard five-test procedure up until 2012, and according to a 2004 federal study, those tests worked. The study found that the officers flagged as concerning by the tests were three times more likely to engage in misconduct APM reported.[/quote]

So rather than take this bad shooting as a sign something is wrong, they are going to push to hire more minorities instead of the most qualified people and make the police force more dangerous for everyone.   All in a typical days work for leftist idiots.

Anonymous

The tests my brother took to become an RCMP officer eliminated a lot of candidates..

Perhaps Minneapolis police should use the RCMP's tests.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wazzzup"And in the same place where the Australian woman in pajamas was shot for ne reason, Minnmeappolis, they are doubling down on the stupidity that caused this--

Thomas Gratzer has run psych testing for the Minneapolis police for the past five years, and in that time, he has eliminated four of the five tests used to determine whether a candidate is fit to be an officer, APM reported Thursday. Now, Gratzer is facing firing not for gutting his standard, but for screening out too many minorities.

Mohamed Noor, the officer who shot Damond, is Somali and was one of 200 cops approved by Gratzer's standards over the past five years, which were already far below the national standard. (RELATED: 150 Minnesota Cops Are Convicted Criminals)

Minneapolis used a more standard five-test procedure up until 2012, and according to a 2004 federal study, those tests worked. The study found that the officers flagged as concerning by the tests were three times more likely to engage in misconduct APM reported.

So rather than take this bad shooting as a sign something is wrong, they are going to push to hire more minorities instead of the most qualified people and make the police force more dangerous for everyone.   All in a typical days work for leftist idiots.[/quote]

This seems to me to be standard operating procedure for police management in the US. Dumb down, and hope.

Its called diversity, and the premise is that a police force should reflect the demographic structure of the community. As of this date, no tangible benefit has been observed.

Angry White Male

Same thing happens here, but to a lesser extent.  Used to be mostly good ol' prairie farmboys that would often be hired, but then that slowly changed, as that wasn't 'diverse' enough for the powers that be.

Bricktop

And we pay a high price for the social engineering...

Angry White Male

Yup.  My Mother got in not long after the RCMP lifted their ban on females, and even she complained about the quality of recruits in her last few years there.

Bricktop

Recruiting office scenario in Western nations;

Citizen - "I'd like to be a cop"

Recruitment Officer - "I see. Do you have any criminal convictions?"

Citizen - "Just a few. Robbery. Car theft. DUI...actually three DUI's. Assault...oh and assaulting a police officer."

Recruitment Officer - "What is your name, please?"

Citizen - "Sariq Abdul Rahamad"

Recruitment Officer - "Welcome aboard, Sariq. Here's your gun."

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"The tests my brother took to become an RCMP officer eliminated a lot of candidates..

Perhaps Minneapolis police should use the RCMP's tests.

They prolly have similar testing

This specific person was a political move put onto the local force with standards eased up or possibly non existent

The mayor used it for publicity .. ."we are sooo inclusive", lots of pics  etc.