The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Australian woman murdered by US Cop

Started by Bricktop, July 17, 2017, 09:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Why didn't the other cop have his body cam on?

I heard that neither policeman had his body camera turned on.

Bricktop

So its claimed.

I want to know why the perpetrator has not been arrested yet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So its claimed.

They do not take charging a cop who fatally shoots anyone while on duty lightly on this continent. He might be charged, but it could take some time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"So its claimed.

They do not take charging a cop who fatally shoots anyone while on duty lightly on this continent. He might be charged, but it could take some time.

Details are slow to come out on this..

If the police department was the Trump white house, lots of leaks would have been reported by the press..

Truth would not matter.

:laugh:

cc

Post-kill raid on Ruszczyk house

Australian woman, Justine Ruszczyk Damond, killed by MPLS police officer, Minneapolis.

Minnesota authorities were given a warrant to raid Justine Ruszczyk's home in the hours after she was killed.

Without membership I am unable to link actual article itsef - it's there on front page just not linkable http://www.theaustralian.com.au/">http://www.theaustralian.com.au/

[She  was the victim ffs - how far will they go in efforts to  protect their pet diversity stooge?]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4730618/Justine-Damond-investigators-search-home-drugs-Minneapolis.html?ito=email_share_article-top">Investigators searched the house for 'bodily fluids, controlled substances, and writings', court documents revealed.

Criminal expert Joseph Daly claimed there was no apparent reason for detectives to search the 40-year-old Australian woman's home.

'When I read that I really cannot find probably cause to search her home,' Mr Daly told 5 Eyewitness News.

WTF? She's the victim. And the shooter's house not searched. I think I'm getting the picture here

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4730618/Justine-Damond-investigators-search-home-drugs-Minneapolis.html?ito=email_share_article-top">Investigators searched the house for 'bodily fluids, controlled substances, and writings', court documents revealed.

Criminal expert Joseph Daly claimed there was no apparent reason for detectives to search the 40-year-old Australian woman's home.

'When I read that I really cannot find probably cause to search her home,' Mr Daly told 5 Eyewitness News.

WTF? She's the victim. And the shooter's house not searched. I think I'm getting the picture here

Did they search her home before they killed her or after?

cc

Shortly after he shot her ... the very night he killed her.

I have not heard anything about searching the shooter's (perp's) home

This whole thing REALLY stinks!!!! .. an atrocity in so many ways

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Shortly after he shot her ... the very night he killed her.

I have not heard anything about searching the shooter's (perp's) home

This whole thing REALLY stinks!!!! .. an atrocity in so many ways

:ohmy:

cc

Seems to me, and NO surprise to me as political pandering & face saving is in play here ...   that they are attempting to make the victim the villain ... and the villain the victim

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Seems to me, and NO surprise to me as political pandering & face saving is in play here ...   that they are attempting to make the victim the villain ... and the villain the victim

Any new developments about the officers involved?

cc

Can't see anything much that is new. So-called cop not talking at all ..... unusual and stinks but legally he can do so

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Can't see anything much that is new. So-called cop not talking at all ..... unusual and stinks but legally he can do so

Is he on paid leave?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Can't see anything much that is new. So-called cop not talking at all ..... unusual and stinks but legally he can do so

No talk, should be no job. Better yet, no freedom.

Harry

Police union boss defends killer cop

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/police-union-boss-defends-killer-cop/news-story/3d63d6ac7ba4995f507517a005cf3e4b">//http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/police-union-boss-defends-killer-cop/news-story/3d63d6ac7ba4995f507517a005cf3e4b

QuoteTHE Minneapolis police union boss has penned an extraordinary letter in support of the cop who shot dead Australian woman Justine Damond, saying prosecutors should not take into account that she was a "fine young woman".

Ms Damond, a 40-year-old bride-to-be, was shot dead by police officer Mohamed Noor in Minneapolis on July 15 after she called 911 to report a possible sexual assault.

Writing in the Star Tribune, Minneapolis Police Officers Federation president Bill Kroll argued that Hennepin Country attorney Mike Freeman showed a "lack of professionalism" when he said on Sunday he was "saddened by the death of this fine young woman" and that the shooting "shouldn't have happened".

Mr Kroll wrote that Mr Freeman's comments demonstrated he was "focusing on the status of the person lost rather than the events leading to a tragic loss".

"We want an assurance that Noor will not be charged simply on the basis of Damond's status as a fine young woman in a nice neighbourhood," Mr Kroll wrote.

"The status of the deceased as a fine young woman, while true, is not and should not be part of an objective decision to charge anyone with a crime.