The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Australian woman murdered by US Cop

Started by Bricktop, July 17, 2017, 09:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Not exactly a ringing endorsement of local law enforcement in the US.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"Not exactly a ringing endorsement of local law enforcement in the US.

It's much the same here.  Our local cops don't have the same training or hiring standards as the RCMP.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

In my view, this butchery is a culmination of all the flaws of American society, rolled into one brutal and pointless murder.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"In my view, this butchery is a culmination of all the flaws of American society, rolled into one brutal and pointless murder.

Not the flaws of Islam? The killer cop is an Islamic.

Bricktop

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I just read the details of Damond's death late last night. The cop who shot her leaned over his partner and shot her in the abdomen while she was in her pajamas talking to the other cop about her 911 call. This is unbelievable.  What was the cop  who shot her thinking?

Probably his version of Jihad......

Seriously, does no one else get IMMENSELY fucking pissed off that the bleeding heart lefturds are silent when this sort of thing happens?  Yet had the roles been reversed, and a white person murdered a Somalian piece of shit, there would be a leftist global witch hunt to hang, draw and quarter the nasty evil racist, and the mainstream media would be pushing their favourite narrative of 'racist white cop kills innocent non white civilian' for weeks on end?  :001_rolleyes:

You call me a leftie and I haven't been silent about it at all.  This cop needs to be charged with murder because he murdered that women.

You're the equivalent of a crypto Jew (a person who hides their Jewish ancestry). You shill for the left constantly while denying being a lefty. Is this your admission at last?   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I just read the details of Damond's death late last night. The cop who shot her leaned over his partner and shot her in the abdomen while she was in her pajamas talking to the other cop about her 911 call. This is unbelievable.  What was the cop  who shot her thinking?

Seriously, does no one else get IMMENSELY fucking pissed off that the bleeding heart lefturds are silent when this sort of thing happens?  Yet had the roles been reversed, and a white person murdered a Somalian piece of shit, there would be a leftist global witch hunt to hang, draw and quarter the nasty evil racist, and the mainstream media would be pushing their favourite narrative of 'racist white cop kills innocent non white civilian' for weeks on end?  :001_rolleyes:

You call me a leftie and I haven't been silent about it at all.  This cop needs to be charged with murder because he murdered that women.

You're the equivalent of a crypto Jew (a person who hides their Jewish ancestry). You shill for the left constantly while denying being a lefty. Is this your admission at last?   :laugh:

RW is not Jewish, not that it matters..

Twenty Dollars claims he's Jewish, but isn't, again not that it matters either,

RW

See I know a lot of lefties...A LOT.  I don't see eye to eye with them either.  They think I'm too right.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I haven't accused her of being a Jew.   ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I haven't accused her of being a Jew.   ac_wot

I don't think she's saying you did.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Any new  information about the cops involved?

cc

Only that the perp is not talking to authorities ... at all ..... apparently "highly unusual"

But, he's talking to relatives and friends and having them talk to the press
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

GORDY GAMBINO

bet she was the yappy type putting her nose in the rape like she was missing out.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Her parents are suing the cop...and probably the Department.

This will cost them BOTH $$$$$$$$.