The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Seeing pictures of other posters

Started by Frood, December 14, 2017, 12:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Yes. He threatened to come get me once at BF.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes. He threatened to come get me once at BF.

Come to get you?

:ohmy:

At your house?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Bricktop

Well...you know me...I do not suffer fools and miscreants gladly.

Aryan

He's done that with everyone at one point or another, females included...

I remember evs doing her best to tolerate him, but even she had enough in the end and banned him.  ac_lmfao

Bricktop

Yeah, but he was especially enthusiastic about visiting people who live in the same country...

Aryan

He's all hot air and cheap booze, I wouldn't imagine for a second that he'd actually turn up at someone's door.

Bricktop

Mona was less dismissive...she was a tad worried.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He's done that with everyone at one point or another, females included...

I remember evs doing her best to tolerate him, but even she had enough in the end and banned him.  ac_lmfao

She did eh? Good for her.

TRF is forum of last resort for the deranged.

Bricktop

Well, it sure has more than its fair share of whack jobs. Must be overflowing for Freud to prefer it here.

Aryan

It would have served him right if someone actually did contact the police and report him for e-stalking, because as you say, females take those kind of threats a lot more seriously than us fellas do....

Bricktop

I think it was a close thing...she was definitely concerned, but not to the extent of panic. She just wasn't sure how far he would take it.

I think the females are far more concerned about threats of visits then males for obvious reasons...especially those that live alone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"It would have served him right if someone actually did contact the police and report him for e-stalking, because as you say, females take those kind of threats a lot more seriously than us fellas do....

SMP had the cops visit him for e-stalking ghost who used to post on  DV, VF and here.

Bricktop

Yes. He should have been busted for harassment or stalking, but she declined to give a statement...or something...for fear of him doing something stupid.